Disclaimer :: ya ya ya i own nothing it is all Joss's blah blah blah



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ms. Summers this is Mr. Giles" Said Snyder the principal who Cordelia Chase descrided as a ' Stuck-up little natze with a bug up his butt the size of an Emu '

"I know who *he* is" Sneared Buffy shooting Spike a discusted look. "But what's it got to do with me?" She finished with caution.

"It is a match made in heaven." Snyder said this with a smirk and this scared Buffy and Spike.

" ' K so what's this all about?" Asked Spike Looking bored but feeling scared by how things were going Snyder had that effect on people.

"Ms. Summers meet your new tutor." Snyder smirked

"MY WHAT" Buffy shouted

It was Spikes turn to shout "Her what..."

"Why..."

"What..."

"No... "

"How..." They both stuttered at the same time then looked away shyly but were all business when they looked back to Snyder.

"Yes, because I say so and I want to get rid of you Ms. Summers and with your grades that does not seem to be posiableand also Mr. Giles needs help on an English projecthe needs to pass for graduation" and this was all said with a smirk

"Now get to class "

"This just bloody well ain't right and you know it " Spike erupted with that Snyder fixed him with an icey star and when Spike didn't falter with his anger Snyder said very matter-o-factly.

"Ain't.Isn't. A word.............Now. Get. To.Class. And learn that." And with that they left. Buffy and Spike pretended not to notice the electricity that flew between them as they bumped into each other when they left the main office building into the breezway.

"Okay look ." Buffy said out of the blue witch caused him to jump a little "We can start today ,after school ,as much as this is going to kill me I don't wanna be stuck here next year, we can meet at my house just make sure no one finds out."

"Don't worry I will be a good boy...................... so... do I get a little study time out of this." Rasing an eyebow suggestivly. Buffy knew what he ment and so very much wanted to be with him but like always she put thoes feeling aside and pushed him into a wall.

"That is descusting." And with that she walk off to class. Spike thought about how no one else he knew could speak to him with suck venom in there voice....and not mean it. He knew her well almost too well and he saw it in her eyes that she still liked him. This just gave him the perfect chance to prove it now he just needed a plan.and fast.

The only reason that Buffy went to class today was to get her make up work and some extra credit just in case. When it was time to go home she got in her car and headed that way but she stoped when she saw Spike with his bike and a flat tire. She would have just keep on going but for some reason she had to stop and offer him a ride home.

"Okay today and only today I take pity on you Put your bike in the trunk and get in."

"Oh how kind of you to take pity on the less fourtunate"

"Just get in will ya"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay I just need help with my Math and Reading." They were in her back yard with their bookes on the back pourch. " OK so what is your project suposed to be I mean a essay or what?"

"Erm ya just an essay five pages but they don't have to be front and back it is suposed to be on this play"

"So if this is an English thing why are you doing it on a play "

"I dunno it is this bloody teacher that they gave me I think he hates me "

"Who is he ?"

"Soddin' Mr. Rowe"

"Oh ya he hates me too don't sweat it.... OK so what is the play"

"It is called Romeo and Juliet I have herd of it I just and never read it ...so he told me to read it or acted it out or something"

"OK lucky lucky you one I have read it two I have the book "

"OK so lets get started where is the book ?"

"First do you know who Shakespere is?"

"No"

"OK me frist we could get this done today and then teach you all about a famouse writer tomarrow and then have you read a book and we can act out the parts you don't get." By the time he had to go home they had finished all of Buffy's make-up work..

"So is that all of it?" He said this as he got up to go.

"Yup I will see you tomarrow "

"OK I just need my bike form your car"

"Oh right come on" After they got his bike he turned to go home.

"Spike ...thank you "

"Any time so um so are you gunna study wit' me or wha' " she fixed him with a steely glare as he chuckled "Lighted up kitten it is only a joke. but if your up to it" At that she had to smile cause he was being silly just like when they had played.

"Good night Spike hey you never know I might change my mind and wanna study sometime"

"Night kitten" He chuckled and they both went inside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


As the days went by Buffy and Spike sat in the back yard as Buffy did her home work to keep up her passing grades, every so often asking Spike for help, and Spike read Romeo and Juliet. After about two weeks Spike finished the book and through it down on the table starteling Buffy as he did so and him saying.

"Ok. I'm finaly done with that soddin' book and didn't under stand a bleedin' thing in it!"

"Spike, I told you if you didn't understand something in it then we could acted it out for you.

"Well it wouldn'y have helped none I was confused through the whole story and the bloody report is due in three weeks"

"um...er..Spike ....."as she said this she started fidgeting and would not meet his gaze.

"Buffy what is it? " He was starting to get worried

"um ....why don't you come over later and we can just watch the movie, I read the book and watched the movie and it is just the same"

"You mean to tell me that you had the soddin' movie to this blasted book and you still made me read it." He didn't even know he was starting to raise his voice "That is it Summers you'er in for in now " He looked around and spoted the pool it wasn't that far a way since they were in his back yard today.

She saw what he was looking at and yelled "Spike you wouldn't " He grinned wickedly "Don't you dare this is a white shirt .." He picked her up, by this time Giles, Jenny, and Joyce had stood out side to watch the two. Spike picked her up and ran tward the pool and jumped in with Buffy as she screamed.

When they surfaced she splashed him and tried to dunk him under again ,neither noticed ther her shirt was see through and one could see her lace bra underneath,"Damn you Spike!!" She yelled as she (again) tried to dunk him and slpash him so he went under and graded her by the waist, lifted her out of the wate rand held her tight to him to calm her down. It did some what because of being so close to him and the throbing that happened every time he was this close started again. Mean while he was hoping that with her being so near she didn't realize the bulge in his pants. She wanted to kiss him so badly and was going to if he hadn't spoken and sho0ok her out of any thoughts of kissing him then and there.

"Language Kitten, and. Hey! serves you right making me read that book "

"I thought if you could understand the book you could get a better grade on the damn report !"

"Oh"

"Look just come over after dinner and we can watch the movie and since it is Friday we can stay up later and work on an outline to it. OK?"

"Ya. Ok " He looked defetedly down and then started laughing

"What's so funny?" Forgeting about her shirt untill he said

He finaly managed to get out ."Nice shirt" With that Buffy looked down and remembered her shirt turning a bright shade of crimson and tried to cover herself with her hands which only made him laugh harder

But she didn't find any humor in it. "Whatever" She turner around and hoped he didn't see the tears that coursed down her cheek and she climed out of the pool.

But he did and stopped laughing quickly and realised what he must have done to make her cry and climbed out after her ,and was at her side when she reached the table. She started to pick up her bookes but he stoped her and pulled her into his embrace even though she wasn't crying any more her stroked her hair to comfort her.

"Buffy come on luv, I didn't mean nothing by it ...shh I'm sorry Pet. Come on lets get you dried off " She noded at that and he lead her home.

Jenny, Giles, and Joyce all stood in Jenny's kitchen and watched the young pair with knowing smiles untill Giles broke the silence by saying "I don't think they realize any of it at all"

"Which part? That they are perfect for each other?" replied Joyce

"Or that they are so in love?............Nope I think they are totaly clueless."