Author's Chapter Notes:
This is yet another weird story from me. It's one of my older ones and I felt like putting it in here. It's just another short one. Things are a little different, but that's all I'm gonna say. Well, I hope you guys would like it and leave me a review. That would make me feel a whole lot better since things haven't been so great in my life.
Chapter 1

He saw her in the distance. She was fighting a huge demon by herself. The demon had a sword and she was only carrying a stake. He tried to get to her to give her a hand, but he couldn't move. He looked down and saw that he was stuck to the ground. He kept trying to move, but it wasn't working. He looked and saw her again. Her blonde hair flying everywhere. The stake was kicked out of her hand and as she went to retrieve it, her back was turned. The demon took advantage of that and raised the sword. He knew what was going to happen before it did and he had to warn her. "Buffy, look out!" Spike yelled and she didn't even seem to hear him as the demon stabbed her through her stomach with the sword. "No!" He yelled as he saw Buffy notice the sword sticking out of her and then she turned and looked right into his eyes. Her eyes then rolled back into her head and she fell to the ground. "Buffy!" He yelled again.


* * * * *


Spike woke up with a start and looked around at his surroundings. He saw that he was still in Buffy's basement. He rubbed his face as the events of the dream came back to him. He knew that it was more than just a dream, it felt too real. He then had this really bad feeling that something was wrong. "Oh god!" He exclaimed as he put on a shirt and ran upstairs into the kitchen. Willow was the only one he saw when he came out of the basement. "Where's Buffy?" He asked her and she looked at him.

"She went patrolling. Is something wrong?" She wondered a little worried.

"I hope not." He replied as he ran out of the house and headed to the cemetery.


* * * * *


He saw her in the distance fighting a big demon and the demon had a sword just like in his dream. He saw her drop her stake and go to grab it and he knew what was going to happen after that. He couldn't let that happen. Spike ran towards the demon and kicked him away from her, causing the demon to drop his sword. Spike then grabbed the sword and sliced the demon's head right off. He dropped the sword after the demon was dead and turned to look at Buffy and she had a surprised expression on her face. "Wow, you move fast." She told him. "Where did you come from, Spike? You seemed to appear out of nowhere." Spike looked away from her and he didn't know what to say. She saw how scared he seemed to be and touched him on the arm and he flinched a little at her touch. "Are you okay?" Spike only nodded and remained silent. "How did you know where I was?" She asked him hoping that he would say something. He turned back to look at her and shrugged.

"Lucky guess I suppose." Buffy nodded accepting his answer.

"Well, thanks for coming when you did. No telling what could have happened. I was actually in real trouble for a second there." Spike nodded also and looked at her arm.

"You're hurt." He whispered and she looked at the deep cut on her arm that was caused by the sword and then back at him.

"Oh, it's nothing. It could have been a lot worse." Spike nodded again and looked away from her again.

"I know." He said softly, but she managed to hear him. She didn't know what was wrong with him and decided to let it go. If it was something important, he would tell her.

"Well, guess we better head back now. I could use some sleep." He agreed and followed her as they both walked out of the cemetery. They didn't notice that they were being watched by someone in the distance. The mystery person was wearing a lot of leather and a motorcycle helmet on their head. They took one more look at the couple and then turned around and got back on their motorcycle. The biker decided to deal with them a little later and then rode away.


* * * * *


Buffy found Spike sitting on his cot and staring at nothing. He didn't even look at her when she came down the stairs and sat down next to him. "What's wrong?" She asked him and he then looked at her.

"Nothing's wrong, just can't sleep." Buffy nodded in understanding.

"Neither can I, but I know something's bothering you. Is it something I did?" Spike shook his head.

"No, I was just really scared tonight. I don't think I've ever been so scared before." Buffy touched his face.

"It's okay, I'm fine. You stopped the demon; nothing bad was going to happen." Spike shook his head again.

"You were going to die, Buffy. I saw it happen." He said as his voice got lower.

"What are you talking about?" He looked at her and decided to tell her.

"I had a dream that the demon killed you, stabbed you with the sword. I think it was more than a dream because it felt so real, like maybe it was a vision or something. I knew something bad was going to happen and I had to find you. When I saw you fighting the demon it was the same thing that I saw, except I managed to stop him. In the vision, I wasn't able to get to you. I just stood there and watched you die again." He said as tears started to form in his eyes. Buffy pulled him to her and let him rest his head on her shoulder.

"It's okay, you managed to stop it from happening and that's all that matters. Have you had any of these so-called visions before?" He pulled away and shook his head.

"No, but I still have this really bad feeling. Something's coming, Buffy. I can feel it and next time, I might not be able to stop it." Buffy didn't know what to say, so she just held him until he finally fell asleep.


* * * * *


Across town a few hours later, the mysterious person walked into a demon bar and sat down. The bartender, Willy looked up. "Nice helmet, you could take it off in here." The biker didn't say anything and just seemed to stare at the bartender. "So, what can I help you with? You got a name?" He asked and the biker finally spoke.

"You can call me, Lex. I need information." Willy cringed at the deep voice, it didn't sound human.

"What do you wanna know?" Lex looked around to make sure no one was listening and leaned closer to the bartender.

"I'm looking for the Slayer. I hear she used to come in here." Willy wasn't expecting that.

"I haven't seen her in here in a while. What do you want with her anyway?" Lex didn't reply and Willy spoke up again. "She’d probably be at home now, don’t really know the address." The biker stood up.

"I know where she lives." Lex replied and then walked out of the bar. The biker looked around once outside and headed away from the bar and over to the motorcycle. Lex decided that it was time to pay them a visit, but it could at least wait until tomorrow. This should be interesting.