Chapter 6

Buffy was telling everyone the truth about Lexa later that night and they were all surprised. They knew she looked a little like Buffy, but they would have never guessed that she was her daughter. Xander seemed mortified when he found out. "Oh god, that means I was attracted to your daughter. Looking at her in a really bad way." Xander stated embarrassed.

"I'm right there with you." Willow agreed and Lexa then patted Xander on the back.

"It's okay, uncle Xander." She told him with a smile and he seemed to have a disturbed look on his face.

"Okay, that doesn't help." He told her and she continued to smile at him. Dawn ignored them and smiled also.

"This is so cool. That means I'm your aunt, which I admit is weird since you're older than me right now." Lexa smiled at her and Giles got back to the point.

"Yes, it's all nice. Now, what are we going to do about this Lucas that you mentioned? You say he's really after you?" Lexa nodded.

"Let's just say we have a history. Lucas has always hated my father for as long as I can remember. They have always had something against each other and I never really understood it, but my dad never told me anything about their feud." Lexa said as she glanced at Spike before looking back at the others. "When my mom died my dad became very overprotective of me, even more than usual. He was terrified that Lucas would come after me. I don't even know why. So, we moved around a lot in hopes that we would go somewhere where he wouldn't find us, but he always did. The last place we settled in was in England, not so far from Giles. It was after my dad died that things got worse and he wouldn't stop coming after me and I didn't have my dad around to protect me anymore. Giles took me in and tried to protect me, but there's only so much he could do. There was an attack at our house one night and Willow used some powerful mojo to get rid of Lucas, but she knew it wouldn't last long. After that, she put this protective shield around me that would harm Lucas if he got anywhere near me. Giles then found out about his plan to come back to the past to kill my mother while she was pregnant with me, so I would have never been born since he's not able to touch me in the future. So, he sent me back to try and stop him. I was also told that the shield wouldn't work here, so I'm not protected as I am in the future. I don't know if he knows that, but I really hope he doesn't." She stopped and locked gazes with Giles before she continued. "My grandfather has gotten powerful as the years went by, but it's starting to be too much for him. He's getting older and I think he's ill, even though he hasn't told me anything about it. I know he won't be around much longer. That's why I have to do this. If we stop Lucas now, then it could affect the future. Maybe I could get my parents back." She said the last thing as a whisper and Buffy and Spike looked at each other. Spike put his arm around Lexa.

"We'll help you in anyway we can. There's no way he's getting you or your mum." Lexa smiled up at him.

"Thank you," she replied. Buffy smiled at them and then her smile faded as she covered her mouth and ran to the bathroom.

"There she goes again. How much times can one person vomit?" Anya asked as she looked at everyone around her, after being quiet the whole time.

"Is this natural? I mean I would say it's just morning sickness, but it's not morning." Willow said.

"I'm sure it's fine, we have to keep in mind that this isn't a normal pregnancy." Giles told her. Buffy then came back downstairs looking pale as she sat on the couch, putting her head in her hands.

"Someone just kill me." She said as Spike then put his arm around her.

"It'll get better, baby. Just keep thinking about the fact that this is a miracle." Spike said as he looked at Lexa and Buffy looked up at him and then her daughter, who was on the other side of Spike.

"Yeah, I know. I just hate the whole throwing up thing; no good can come from it." Spike nodded and kissed the top of her head, he then trailed kisses down her neck and he didn't care that everyone was around. Buffy closed her eyes and moaned. Spike then placed his hand on her thigh and moved it into a bad territory. Buffy's eyes opened at that. "Spike, quit it!" She exclaimed as she laughed a little and pushed his hand away. She then blushed when she saw everyone staring at her. Spike smiled at her.

"I got you to laugh, so mission accomplished." He then looked at Lexa and she had a disturbed look on her face at the display, but didn't say anything. Spike decided to get down to business. "By the way, young lady." He said trying to be serious and get into parent mode. "I wanna know about that motorcycle you were riding earlier that we now have outside." That got everyone's attention and Lexa suddenly looked shy.

"Oh, I didn't steal it if that's what you're thinking. I just saw it outside some bar, so I decided to borrow it for a while." She told him.

"Right, unless you ask to borrow something that would be called stealing." He said and Lexa rolled her eyes.

"Like you've never stolen anything before. I was gonna give it back." Spike then rolled his eyes also, like father like daughter.

"You bet you are and that isn't even what I was going to say. What I wanted to know is where you learned to ride like that?" He asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Oh, it's nothing. I've been riding since I was 14, got my first bike on my 15th birthday." She said with a smile and Buffy didn't seem amused. She then glared at Spike.

"You let her ride a motorcycle at that age." She said as she smacked him on the arm.

"Hey, don't blame me for something I haven't even done yet." Lexa smiled at them.

"It wasn't him. It was actually Xander who bought me the motorcycle and taught me how to ride." Everyone then seemed surprised as they turned their gazes on Xander and he couldn't believe it either.

"Really, I actually know how to ride a motorcycle in the future?" Lexa nodded at him.

"Yep, you're so cool! You taught me a lot." Xander smiled at that.

"Wow, you hear that? I'm cool in the future." He said all cheery, until he saw the look that Buffy was giving him and she clearly wasn't happy. "Well, technically I haven't done anything yet." He said as he slouched down where he was sitting and Buffy sighed as she looked back at Spike, who still had a dazed look on his face. He was probably surprised and confused by what Lexa said, which was understandable. Lexa wasn't even finished yet.

"You taught me a lot of cool things, but you couldn't teach me everything." She said as she looked at Xander and then back at the other faces around her. "I didn't exactly have a mom around to give me the sex talk, so aunt Dawn took care of that for me. Not that I've ever even had sex before, so not ready for that." Everyone then looked at Dawn and she just shrugged. Buffy was just glad to hear that her daughter was still a virgin. Anya ignored that part and seemed offended.

"Hey, what about me? If anyone should be having the sex talk with you, it should have been me." Lexa shrugged.

"You weren't around that day and Willow was busy, so I went to aunt Dawn. She lives right next door anyway. Besides, I think I would have been worried about what you would have told me." She stated.

"So, it had to be me? That's funny for someone that has no experience in that area. Well, I guess 18 years from now I probably would have some experience." Dawn replied and Lexa nodded and smiled at her.

"Are you kidding? You have had tons of boyfriends. It was kinda hard to keep track of them all. I really liked your last one though. He had a really big..." Spike covered her mouth before she could get any more words out.

"You will not be finishing that sentence." He said as he removed his hand after a few seconds and she rolled her eyes.

"God, mind in the gutter much? I was just gonna say that he had a really big coat, like yours. I guess that's why I liked him so much, he reminded me of you." She told him and Spike softened a bit as he put his arm around her again. Buffy smiled at the display and then placed her head on Spike's shoulder. They decided to talk more later because it was getting pretty late, so they all headed to where they would be sleeping for the night.