[Reviews - 38] LikedPrinter
Summary: Three years after the battle of Sunnydale, Buffy and the gang comes to California to run a Slayer training school. There are surprises all around when they find out that Spike is alive.
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 13190 Read: 14091
Published: 09/29/2005 Updated: 12/01/2005

1. My Immortal by Tess [Reviews - 5] Liked (1319 words)
This is a story I feel very strongly about, I just hope you like it too. Let me know if I should keep updating!
I don't own anything.
Thanks to Nichole.

2. Going home by Tess [Reviews - 4] Liked (1200 words)
Here's chapter two for you, hope you like it!
Thanks to NIchole.

3. Back from the dead by Tess [Reviews - 4] Liked (1618 words)
Hope you like this chapter, will be more soon... Thanks to the people who have reviewed, it's great to get feedback, keep it up!
I don't own the characters.
Thanks to Nichole for her help!

4. Surprises by Tess [Reviews - 6] Liked (1962 words)
Here's another chapter for you. Thanks to everyone who has left a review (and keep them coming!).
I don't own the characyters. Thanks to my beta, Nichole, for all her help!

5. Flesh and blood by Tess [Reviews - 4] Liked (2513 words)
Here's chapter five for you. Emjoy!
I don't own the characters.
Thanks to Nichole.

6. Prophecies by Tess [Reviews - 3] Liked (2015 words)
Here's the next chapter, hope you like it!

I don't own the characters.

Thanks to Nichole for all her help!

7. Los Angeles School of Slayers and Watchers by Tess [Reviews - 5] Liked (1524 words)
Here's chapter seven for you guys. Only the epilogue left. Hope you like it.
I don't own the characters. Thanks to Nichole for her help with the story.

8. Epilogue - The final battle by Tess [Reviews - 7] Liked (1039 words)
So, here it is. The end. Thanks to everyone who's reviewed, I loved reading them, they really keep me going. I'm sorry that I haven't updated my two other WIPs for a while, but I'm in the middle of getting my first apartment, so things have been kinda hectic. I promis I'll try to get better soon. Hope you like the end of this!

Thanks to Nichole, who helped me with the story. I don't own the characters.