Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, i'm not really happy with this chapter, but I decided to add it anyway
Chapter Thirteen

Buffy was in her last class of the day, which just happened to be english. She had this class with Xander, Angel, Cordelia, and Anya. They all sat together in a little group, but she also had this class with Drusilla and Darla. Normally, Buffy didn’t mind that they were in her class always whispering about her group. Today, however, proved to be very difficult not to slam her face into her desk. They were told to work in groups of six to go over the play “ Midsummer Night’s Dream”. They only needed one other person, so they asked their semi friend, Faith to join them. Buffy read the part of Helena, because it was her favorite. Cordelia read the part of Hermia, because she though herself to be the prettiest of the group. They were in the middle of going through the whole play, ( the teacher was going to make them act the whole thing out on Friday), when Drusilla actually walked over to them.

“ Missed you on Saturday, Buffy. Spike was in dreadful spirits, but I did what I could to make him feel better, I’m sure you understand. Are you playing Helena? Oh, that’s absolutely rich, you know. You playing the ugly duckling that you are. Well, we’ll see how well you portray her on Friday, but I think it won’t take much acting on your part.” Buffy didn’t have to say anything, because Cordelia did it for her.

“ Oh Please, psycho Dru, like you’re playing Hermia? Buffy should play her, but she wanted to play Helena. You and I both know that Spike wasn’t on that boat trip on Saturday, so why don’t you go back over to your freak friends, because you are stinking up our air.” Drusilla scowled at Cordelia and stalked away. Buffy glanced over at her, and grinned. She just shrugged and began to read her part again.

The rest of the day went very smooth for Buffy, having made up with her boyfriend. Cordelia calling Dru out had made her day perfect, and she couldn’t wait to tell Spike about it. She walked out to her car to wait for Dawn and Willow. They were supposed to go to the mall to see if the prom dresses were out yet. Spike hadn’t asked her yet, but it was pretty much a given that they’d be going together. Willow wouldn’t be showing yet, but she might need to get a slightly bigger size anyway. It was only 3 ½ weeks until prom, and then only 2 weeks after that...they’d be graduates. She looked around and still didn’t see Dawn anywhere, and she knew she was probably sucking face with Angel’s little brother. She started to get a little upset, when someone came up behind her and wrapped their arms around her waist. She jumped around and saw Spike grinning at her.

“ You were expecting someone else, Love?” Buffy grinned right back at him, and wrapped her arms around his neck. She was about to kiss him, when she heard someone’s voice that she absolutely hated.

“ Spikey, I can’t wait around all day. Are you going to take me to your house or not, pet?” Buffy was absolutely astounded to see Drusilla smirking behind Spike. He sighed, and lowered his head a bit.

“ Drusilla, I told you that I had plans today, and that I never wanted to see your pasty face again.” Drusilla gasped at his words, then smirked evilly once again.

“ I understand you want to keep up appearances, luv, but she already knows about us. Plus, I don’t think your father would appreciate the way you’re talking to me.” Spike glanced at Buffy, then kissed her lightly on the lips.

“ Excuse what I’m about to say, Buffy.” He turned around and faced Drusilla with his hands in his pockets.

“ Okay, let’s get this out in the open okay? You kissed me in front of everyone, so Buffy would hear about it. You’ve tried to come between us since we got together our sophomore year. Yes, I was about to ask you out, but I’d changed my mind. Buffy had nothing to do with it. I overheard you talking to some of your...friends, and you told them something about going after me for a bet or something. You were also trying to get Riley Finn to ask you out. So, you’re the reason why you and I never happened, okay? Stop being such an insane bimbo, and leave me and my fiancé the hell alone!” He turned back around to Buffy and grabbed her hand. She smiled beautifully at him, causing him to lean in for another kiss. Dawn came over to her car, a little flushed. Buffy knew immediately that Connor had stopped her on the way here, for a little make out session. She said a quick goodbye to Spike and climbed into her car. Willow had briefly stopped her and asked if she could do the dress hunting tomorrow. So, they headed off in the direction of home.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

The next day at school, buffy was in a pretty good mood. She had her engagement ring on for all to see. The day went pretty fast, until it came to lunch. She wasn’t able to go, because her teacher wanted her to stay and rethink her history test answers. She’d failed, and her teacher was letting her take a make-up. It seemed like the day just absolutely dragged after that, and she couldn’t get out of her funk. When she got to her car, she understood why she was in such a bad mood. There was toilet paper everywhere and whipped cream all over her car. There was also a note on her car door, and Buffy stifled her anger for just a moment.

Buffy,
I told you not to mess with me, you bitch. He was mine once again, until you took him from me. Don’t let him lie to you, we were together until you broke up with him. For some reason he won’t let you go, but just know that he was in my bed last night.

Drusilla

That was all the evidence that Buffy needed. She looked around the parking lot, and found her talking to Darla by her car. She caught Cordelia and Anya’s eyes as they were getting into their cars. They walked over to her and read the not quickly. They knew that Buffy was pissed and they nodded, letting her know that they had her back. Buffy and the girls marched over to where they were standing. Drusilla saw her and smirked at her.

“ I see you got my note and my present.” Darla and the other cronie Harmony started giggling in mirth. Buffy didn’t give any warning at what she was about to do. She reached out and smacked Drusilla right across the face. Drusilla was shocked, and caught unawares. When the other two tried to step forward, Cordy and Anya stepped forward.

“ Don’t even think about it, Kendall. You know I can kick your ass.” Harmony didn’t say anything to Cordelia, but she didn’t back down either. When Buffy spoke, her voice shook with her anger.

“ If you ever do something like this again, I’ll do a lot more then slap you, Dru. I’m going straight to Principal Wood’s office, and we’re going to sort this out. Rest assured, I will tell him that I hit you, so we’ll have that out in the open.” Without saying anything else, she turned on her heel and marched into the school. Darla and Harmony pulled Drusilla to her car, while Cordelia and Anya went to wait on Buffy.