Author's Chapter Notes:
Let me know what you think!!
When the gang got to the camping ground, Spike refused to let Buffy help him with the tent. Granted, the only thing she could have done would be to get in the way. She still thought it was sweet of him to insist she let him do it. He was treating her a lot differently since he proposed to her. She still couldn’t believe that she was engaged to marry Spike. They were still in high school, and here she was planning her wedding. Buffy had already started thinking about her wedding dress. She was still going to wear white, she didn’t care what her mother said. When the tent was finally up, Buffy grabbed her sleeping bag, and her duffel bag. She threw the two things into the tent, and entered so she could set up her sleep area. She was unrolling her sleeping bag, when Spike entered in after her. He bent down, and kissed her neck, giving Buffy shivers. He stopped her motions, and turned her around to face him.

“ Why don’t we connect the two sleeping bags, that way we’ll sleep more comfortably.”

Buffy wrapped her arms around his neck and lightly kissed his chin.

“ I think that’s a wonderful idea. Do you know how to do that?” Spike threw his head back, and laughed at her.

“ Have you ever been camping before, love?” Buffy playfully swatted his bottom, causing him to jump.

“ You know I have, you ass. Is it supposed to be cool or warm this weekend?” Spike grabbed her around the waist, and drug her down to the ground with him.

“ You just called me an ass, didn’t you? Anyway, it’s supposed to be warm, so I hope you brought something really skimpy to wear to bed.” Buffy giggled, and kissed him on the neck. Spike started to kiss her back, but Angel called out to them.

“ Okay guys, it’s a little early for that, don’t you think? Let’s figure out what we want to eat tonight, okay?” Spike sighed, and helped Buffy get up. They finished putting their sleeping bags together, then went outside. Xander was standing next Angel discussing the meal choices they had. Oz was sitting with Willow, holding her hand. Anya and Cordelia were sitting in their chairs with fly swatters, bug spray, and bug repellant. Buffy couldn’t help but giggle at the sight of them. She left Spike to talk it out with the boys, and set her chair up with them.

“ You do know what it means to camp, don’t you girls?” They both glared at her, but it was Anya who spoke up.

“ I’d much prefer being in a hotel, but Xander loves this nature crap. I hate having sex on the ground, it’s really hard on your knees, you know?” Buffy laughed, while Cordy just got offended, and playfully smacked Anya on the leg. Buffy settled down in her chair, when Willow walked up to her.

“ Hey Buffy, could I talk to you for a minute?” Buffy nodded and walked over to a small clearing with her.

“ What’s up, Wils? Is everything okay?” Willow nodded cautiously.

“ Yes, I was just wanting to ask you for a favor.” Buffy nodded, and Willow continued.

“ This is the only chance I had to get away from my mother, and I know you have your license. I was wondering if you’d drive me to one of the stores around here, and let me buy something. I don’t want Cordelia or Anya coming with us, okay?” Buffy nodded, and suddenly got concerned.

“ Willow, what’s the matter? You’re kind of freaking me out here, are you okay?” Willow hesitated, but she finally told Buffy.

“ You’re really the only one that I trust with this, okay? I need to buy a pregnancy test. Before you say anything, we have been using protection, but I’m two weeks late, and I’m never late. So, will you go with me?” Buffy didn’t know what to say at first. The fact that Willow thought she might be pregnant, astounded Buffy. Willow was the last person she thought would get pregnant.

“ Of course, Wils. Were you wanting to go right now?” When she nodded, she told her to wait, and went to talk to Spike.

Spike saw her coming towards him, and immediately knew something was wrong. He halted his conversation with Angel, and walked towards her. When he reached her, he grabbed her hand, and took her into their tent.

“ Buffy, what’s the matter, you look like death.” Buffy tried to smile, but she failed miserably.

“ I need to borrow your car, okay? Please don’t ask me why, because I can’t tell you, I just need to get to a store.” Spike frowned at her.

“ Of course, Buffy, I’ll drive you. What’s the matter?” Buffy shook her head at him, causing him to get even more weary.

“ You can’t go with me Spike. I promise that I will adhere to all of the speed limits, and not hurt your car, okay? I really need to go to the store.” Spike sighed, and reached for his keys. He trusted Buffy, so he handed his keys over to her.

“ Okay pet, but I’m going to want an explanation later, is that clear?” Buffy nodded, already knowing she wouldn’t tell him. She walked back over to Willow, and motioned for her to come with her. They hopped in Spike’s car, and their friends, except for Oz watched them go with confused looks on their faces.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

When they got to the store, Buffy led a very shaky Willow to the correct isle. They’d gone to a store where she knew that no one would know them. She purchased Willow’s test, and asked the clerk if it was alright to take it into the restroom with them. The clerk hesitated, then signaled for them to go ahead. They walked into the back, and Buffy handed Willow the test. She could tell that Willow was really struggling with her emotions, and as she passed the test to her, she squeezed her hand. It seemed like forever before Willow came out of the stall. Her face was completely void of any color. Buffy walked over to her, and looked down at the test. Buffy’s mouth dropped open, and she jerked her head up at Willow. The frail girl started convulsing with sobs.

“ Oh god, Buffy! What am I going to do, I’m starting school right after high school!” Buffy didn’t know what to tell her, she just held her friend.