Author's Chapter Notes:
No Author note though if you like it cool review and tell me. This is my first Pwp
Buffy was dancing in the bronze when two things happened. One she felt the presence of a vampire and two it went pitch black. A couple of people screamed and then giggled, hushed whispering and not so hushed whispering could be heard.

Buffy strained her senses thinking there should at least be some light she could pick up on. Instead the band starting playing their instruments again and people around her started dancing even though no one could see a thing.

She felt arms slide onto her hips and instead of brushing them off she started moving to the music oddly enough liking the idea of no one being able to see anything.

The person pulled her against their chest and she could feel the evidence that he was male. She pushed into him and swayed to the music and when his hand went higher she didn’t stop him.
She felt his hand return to the bottom of her shirt and go under it lightly brushing her stomach. It snaked its way up to her bra and then under it and she bit back a gasp as he tweaked them. One hand slipped out but returned a few seconds later and she found her nipples now wet and his fingers slowly circled them. She moved her hand slowly to his pants only to have him stop her and a soft voice whispered in her ear “uh uh”. Then he turned her around and pulled his flush against her and his lips were suddenly on hers. He tasted like tobacco and strangely chocolate making a nice combination oddly enough. His tongue swirled around in her mouth seeking out her own to play with. He sucked on her tounge in a way that sent shivers racing down her spine. She was very aware of the bodies that surrounded them and that the lights could turn on any minute but she honestly was having to much fun to really care.

She felt his hand stray to her skirt and after a moment hesitation he slide his hand beneath the material and beneath her underwear making her gasp into her mouth and she felt him smile. His thumb brushed her clit and she slightly bucked against him. He slid one finger in and then pulled his hand out completely and stopped kissing, she then heard “mmm”. And he pushed her towards what she assumed was a wall. Once her back hit the solidness he ran his hands over her breast again and then she felt his mouth through the material of her shirt, swirling around her nipple. All she could do was moan as he slowly went down her body licking and sucking through her clothes until she felt him land on his knees in front of her and then her skirt lifted up for a second before he was under it and sliding her underwear down. She lifted her feet as he took them off her and put them only god knows where. She looked around her and found that she was starting to make out dim shapes but the electrical people still hadn’t fixed the lights.

She felt his nose touch her lips and she gasped as his tongue experimentally shot out and tasted her. Seeming to like the taste he swirled around her lips before entering and circling her clit. She gripped her skirt and tried not to scream out as he sucked on her clit hard. He stopped just before she felt like she was going to explode and circled her softly again before darting into her and then replacing his tongue with a finger and then two and arching them so they hit her just at the right spot and sent her spiralling to her orgasm. He then gave her clit one final suck before coming out from beneath her skirt and climbing back up her. When she reached for his pants this time, he let her. When she put her hand on him she was surprised at how big he felt and how hard he was. He mouth came back to her and she could taste herself on his tounge but oddly it dind't bother her, too engrossed in the feelings his tounge was prevoking. She withdrew her hand from him and pulled his head back and said "Want.." His lips were back on hers in a second and she felt him smile before pulling away and lifting her skirt and with one thrust he thrust into her with one fluid motion making her bit back a scream. He slowly moved in and out building up a slow movement before moving his hand down and run his thumb over her clit making her body shudder in response. Her head fell on his shoulder as she rode her orgasim out followed by his own shudders. She smiled against his shoulder satiated and feeling very naughty. Who said she couldn't be spontanious. He pulled out of her slowly.

(Previously)

Spike entered the bronze thinking he could have one of those flowering onion he loved so much but then he spotted her dancing. He sat at one of the closer tables and watched her move. When the lights went out he couldn’t help himself, he moved to where he could sense her and put his hands on her hips. He expected her to pull away but instead she swayed in his hands. When he pulled her against him, he expected her to slap him but instead she shimmed her body against his. He thought he would try his luck and slowly ran his hand up her body before going back down and under her shirt and playing with her nipples. He was in heaven that had to be it. When her hand went to his pants he stopped her because this was for her not him. And he knew he was whipped from the moment he tasted her. When she went for him again he let her, he was going to stop her after a feel but that one word was enough to send his lust spiralling out of control. Want... He just wanted no he needed to take her and make her feel what he felt just by seeing her, being near her was enough to send him spiralling out of control and now she would feel it too.

Now

Spike gave her one final kiss and then melted into the shadows and watched her as the lights came on and she tried to find him. She looked throughly snogged and shagged and he couldn't help let his ego swell at the way she looked around but not seeing him. He really was going to have to thank Clem for the trick with the lights.