[Reviews - 210] LikedPrinter
Summary: Set pre-series (to begin with). What would have happened if Buffy met Spike before she became a slayer, and said vampire could keep himself from killing her?
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: No
Word count: 55902 Read: 25832
Published: 01/04/2006 Updated: 09/06/2006

1. Chapter One - Who Are You? by Nemo [Reviews - 17] Liked (2476 words)
Please be gentle and consider the fact that English is not my first language when you reads this. Thanks

2. Chapter Two - Surprises, Misunderstandings and a Corpse in the Bathtub by Nemo [Reviews - 11] Liked (2048 words)
Please be gentle and consider the fact that English is not my first language when you reads this. Thanks

3. Chapter Three – Insanity by Nemo [Reviews - 12] Liked (1352 words)
Please be gentle and consider the fact that English is not my first language when reading this. Thanks

4. Chapter Four - New Arrivals, Old Enemies by Nemo [Reviews - 16] Liked (3124 words)
Since I ran out of reasons for Spike to not kill Buffy I decided it was time to take it to Season 2. Following chapters is my version of ”School Hard” written by David Greenwalt, props to him. There is going to be a lot of original dialogue in this chapter (sorry about that), but I promise the story is gonna take another turn than in the show. I also have to warn you that both Angel and Drusilla is going to make an appearance, but I promise I will get rid of them as soon as I can and there will be some kind of Spuffy eventually.


Huge thanks to Luxferi for betaing this, it wouldn't be readable without your help

5. Chapter Five - Not Like Strangers by Nemo [Reviews - 9] Liked (2762 words)
Still set in "School hard" written by David Greenwalt, props to him. Thank you Luxferi for the advice and beta on this one! I just can't thank you enough

6. Chapter Six – Anger And Explanations or The One Where Angel Gets His Ass Kicked by Nemo [Reviews - 14] Liked (1772 words)
So, we're leaving "School hard" finally, that last chap was driving me crazy *lol* It's gonna be a bit AU from now on, I hope you're with me. Huge thanks to you Luxferi for the beta, and I think a line is yours in this one :P

7. Chapter Seven – The One She Wants by Nemo [Reviews - 14] Liked (3284 words)
Sorry about the delay, school's been keeping me busy, and this was a hard chapter to write. I have to warn you: this chapter is marked B/A - nothing graphic though. As always: thanks to my beta Luxferi.

8. Chapter Eight – The Return to Innocence Lost by Nemo [Reviews - 18] Liked (3007 words)
So sorry about the lack of updates, guys. School's been killing me. Anyway, enough excuses and on to the fic: some stuff taken from the episode "Surprise" written by Marti Noxon, I do not own it. The chapter title happens to be the same as a great song by Ursula Rucker/The Roots, I don't own that one either. As always, huge thanks to my beta Luxferi!

9. Chapter Nine – Weird by Nemo [Reviews - 10] Liked (3229 words)
I just want to take some time to thank all of you who has reviewed my story, thank you so much! They really make me keep writing when I'm stuck. I love them. And now I've been nominated at the Blood Ties Award for best WIP, can you believe that? I'm so happy. Thank you whoever nominated me, lots and lots of love! Well here's the next chapter anyway, it's long, hope you'll like!

10. Chapter Ten – Shattered Trust by Nemo [Reviews - 10] Liked (3419 words)
This chapter is marked violence and sexual situations, however that is not a promise of smut, it is what it should be: a warning.
Thanks to my beta Luxferi, I belive the title is yours ; )

11. Chapter Eleven – Complications by Nemo [Reviews - 9] Liked (2502 words)
A huge thank you to my beta Luxferi who sorted out the mess that was this chapter! You're the best sweetie!

12. Chapter Twelve – You’re Such a Pig by Nemo [Reviews - 7] Liked (1925 words)
To my beta, Luxferi: you rock sweetie!

13. Chapter Thirteen – Body Count by Nemo [Reviews - 8] Liked (2661 words)
A huge thank you to my beta Luxferi

14. Chapter Fourteen – Dance With Me by Nemo [Reviews - 8] Liked (1743 words)
Thanks to everyone who has reviewed, and to my lovely beta Luxferi.

15. Chapter Fifteen - The Importance of Being Sorry by Nemo [Reviews - 6] Liked (3376 words)
As you might have noticed the Buffy in this story is less confident in her slayerhood than in the show and still green with her calling. I just wanted to point this out, it might explain her (re)actions in this chapter better.

A huge thank you to my reviewers and my lovely beta Luxferi! And to everyone who left a comment on my lj - thanks for making me feel so welcome! *hugs*

16. Chapter Sixteen – Meet the Parents by Nemo [Reviews - 9] Liked (3165 words)
Sorry about the lack of updates, school's been keeping me busy... again. So... did you miss me? ;D Anyone still reading?

A huge thank you to my kickass beta, Luxferi. You're the best sweetie! :D

17. Chapter Seventeen - The One Where Spike is Drunk by Nemo [Reviews - 11] Liked (3439 words)
I'm sorry for not updating in a while, but my RL have been stressful. Someone still following this fic? Leave a review then, pretty please? ;)

I also have the pleasure to tell you I do no longer have one beta, but two! Thank you Amarysso for offering to do this, and giving me a second opinion on my story. Luxferi, you've been with me since the beginning, can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate your support! *hugs both of you*

18. Chapter Eighteen - The Vamp-sitter by Nemo [Reviews - 7] Liked (3377 words)
Huge thanks to my betas Luxferi and Amarysso. :D

19. Chapter Nineteen - Alone by Nemo [Reviews - 6] Liked (2235 words)
Huge thanks to my beta Luxferi. You rock my socks :D

20. Chapter Twenty - Questionable Agendas by Nemo [Reviews - 3] Liked (2232 words)
Thanks to my lovely betas Luxferi and Amarysso. *hugs both*

If this one's boring: consider that I wrote most of it on MIA after having no sleep in 24 hours...

If the beginning of this chap makes you confused, you probably missed my last update after a 3 month hiatus. I suggest you go back to read chap 19 first :)

21. Chapter Twenty-One - Choices by Nemo [Reviews - 5] Liked (2774 words)
A huge thank you to my betas Luxferi and Amarysso. *hugs*