A/N: My excuse for Kita and Spike is that I was in Spanish

Feelings

Buffy: A Nightmare


Buffy went home, telling herself that Spike was fine. That he took a detour to a bar and was still there, drinking himself to unconsciousness. He’d just forgotten about their date and he’d come by tomorrow, with a humongous hangover, and apologize profusely for forgetting their date and getting drunk. And she’d forgive him and they’d makeup, because he was okay.

She didn’t try to patrol. After being attacked three times and barely winning, because Spike’s disappearance didn’t add up, she decided to go home.

“Hey, Buffy, slow night?” Willow asked.

Buffy looked at her, clearly not having noticed her being there. “Huh? Oh. Yeah. Very slow. Dead night.”

“You look tired. Like you should take a nice long rest.” Willow said, looking concerned for the Slayer.

“Sleep. Sleep I can do. I’m all over it.” She left Willow downstairs to head to her own room where she changed into pajamas. She slipped in between the sheets of he bed, falling to sleep quickly.

Buffy walked down Main Street when a noise in an alley caught her attention. At the dead end, she saw an ominous pile of dust. She went over to it and began to search through it until she found what she knew to be Spike’s lighter.

Something formed in the pit of her stomach. Something she couldn’t understand. It was just a feeling that continued to grow larger and larger. Spike’s lighter, with a pile of dust…

“Spike.” She whispered. “No!” she screamed as grief clung to her. He couldn’t be dead. He just couldn’t.

“Aww…poor Buffy. Crying over her lover’s ashes.” The Slayer looked up to see a girl with brown hair and lavender eyes. She held a stake on her hand, the tip bloody.

“You did it!” Buffy attacked the unknown female in a rage. She punched and kicked with ferocity that even Spike hadn’t known.

The bloodied girl laughed as her bruises faded away. “This is a dream world, Buffy. There was no point to that. But, did it make you feel better?”

“I won’t feel better until you’re dust.”

She smirked. “Don’t be silly, Buffy. Killing me won’t bring him back.”

Buffy stared at the girl in shock. “No.”

She smiled. “What? Lonely? Wait ‘til you see this. It’s so cool.” The brunette waved her hand and time seemed to reverse. But Buffy was still there, immobile as the unknown female grabbed Spike from behind, knocking his lighter out of his pocket. It hit the ground, the sound echoing as the stake entered his chest.

She tried to will herself to attack as his eyes met hers and he arched his back in pain before collapsing to dust.


Buffy sat up, eyes wide and breathing hard. “Oh, God no. Oh, please, God, no.”

Kita: Siempre Cosas de Marca Como yo Quiero (Always Make Things As I Want)


Kita watched as the minions set the one hundred seventeen candles around her and Spike, getting ready for the spell. Of course, Spike was still out cold. If he knew what she was attempting to do, he’d run. She placed four additional candles, two on either side of her and a single white one in front.

At midnight, with a simple incantation, all the black candles were ignited. She closed her eyes and felt the power flow and center around her. “A past incorrigible,” she recited, feeling the power grow, “A present undesirable. Memories are painful, not of light heart.”

The candles’ flames flared as the wind blew. “Allow the could’ve beens to rule to memories.” She lit the four red candles in front of her slowly. “The red is for each year gone wrong. I light each one, asking for the years to be erased.”

Kita then held the one white candle. “The white for a new start. In the name of the Goddess of the Dark, I ask for the alternate path. It is my wish, so mote it be.”

A gust of wind blew ad the candles went out. Kita’s eyes snapped open, black, as Spike’s body jerked and stilled. They soon faded back to lavender.

She stood. “Take him to his new room. He’ll be fine soon.” She commanded to two minions before going in search of her sire.

“My girl...” Drusilla smiled as Kita entered her room where she played with a doll.

“Sire, I’ve performed the spell.” Kita said. “The Slayer’s having nightmares. Our location can’t be found even with the strongest location spell and he won’t even remember his life after thinking of going to Prague, which never happened as Sunnydale hadn’t.”

“You make your mummy proud. We’ll have a party in your honor!” Drusilla cupped Kita’s cheek and kissed her on the lips before dancing away.

“There’s only one motto in the world...well, there should be.” Kita smiled darkly. “Siempre cosas de marca como yo quiero.” She twirled the tiny piece of metal in her hand. “Always make things as I want.”

Spike: Para Olvidarse (To Forget)


Spike awoke to a bed of red silk sheets, his favorite. The room was dark, thick curtains hanging from the windows. He pulled himself out of bed and went to look for Drusilla and Kita. He stopped a passing minion. “Where are Drusilla and Kita?”

“In Mistress Drusilla’s bedroom.” The minion said trying to stay out of Spike’s way.

Before he could reach for it, Kita opened the door and smiled at Spike. “Feeling okay?”

“You’re a miracle worker.” Spike complimented. He kissed her cheek. “That wanker just went down the wrong way.”

“You were something to stay away from.” Kita said. “I’ll just leave you two to play catch up. After…days of separation, you’re probably missing each other.” Kita said, leaving the two vampires to be alone.

Spike looked at his sire and watched fondly as she talked of Miss Edith and the countries they’d visit. He couldn’t help this feeling in the pit of his stomach that something wasn’t right with this.

But, being he had no reason to question it but a gut feeling after being “ill” for a few days, he let it go and tackled Drusilla to the bed. “Get ready, Dru. The Big Bad is back.”