Part Three





Angelus paced the room he'd once shared with Dru, attempting to ignore the growls and screams of lust echoing down the hallway.



He didn't know how Spike had done it, but he had - turned the Slayer.



No Slayer had ever been turned before - not since the last disaster nearly a thousand years ago.



Darla had regaled him with the story a couple of hundred years ago. About how the master had attempted to turn a Slayer, but she had rebelled the second she awoke - forcing him into hiding.



Turned Slayers, though soulless, were a powerful wildcard. And if their sire had no hold over them, they were more powerful then them as well. It was never a good thing for a childe to be more powerful than its sire; a fact Angelus had always prided himself on upholding.



However, the turning of a Slayer tended to be bad for an unruly childe's sire as it removed any hold they had over the childe. This meant that Angelus no longer technically had any binding power over Spike, and therefore none over Buffy.



All he could hope was that Spike didn’t know that.



Also, the fact that Spike had definite hold over the ex-Slayer meant that she must have desired him before she was turned.



That had been the problem with the Master's attempts - his turned Slayer despised him before she was turned, and made it her goal to destroy him. This incentive had followed her through the turning process, making for one deadly Slayer.



According to Darla, ancient vampires had told how during the change, her soul had rushed from the Master refusing to accept her fate. Once she had forced him into his underground prison she staked herself, unable to live without being able to kill him.



Angelus growled as he heard the purring from their room.



This certainly didn't bode well for him.



Attempting to take the ex-Slayer from Spike was going to be tricky. Perhaps he would play the dutiful Sire role toward his childe, without asserting authority. Then, when he was offered to join with Buffy and Spike, he could slowly take his childe's place.



For once his childe lost his hold over Buffy, Angelus could retake his rightful place as the vampire King and rule Sunnydale with his Queen.



Calm swept through Angelus' body at his new plan - it was perfect, it was flawless, it would work! Women never could resist him.



*And Spike will never suspect a thing!*





---





"He'll try to take you, you know." Spike said suddenly, his hold tightening around Buffy. She looked up at him, kissing him softly on the lips, her hand moving to stroke his cheek.



"He can try - doesn't mean he will." Spike looked down at her sceptically. “I love you, I'm yours; you're mine. Nothing separates us, I'll kill him first."



Spike smiled slightly, though his eyes showed his insecurities - this had happened with Dru before.



As though reading his thoughts Buffy quietly spoke again, “I'm not her, Spike. When I say I love you I mean it and I do. I won't leave you and I won't let you leave me." She finished with a giggle; Spike chuckled pressing a small kiss to her lips.



Buffy sighed, tucking her head under his chin, loving the feel of his cool skin beneath her warm cheek.



Spike absently stroked her silky golden hair as he contemplated what she'd said. Buffy closed her eyes, purring in contentment. An amused smile tugged at the older vampire's lips as he heard his mate begin to purr.



Drusilla had purred before - but it hadn't sounded like this, this natural and more importantly unforced action.



This sounded beautiful, perfect.



As dawn arrived and the pull of sleep became too great to ignore, Spike ducked his head, gently brushing his lips over her hair, and followed her into sleep.





---





Spike awoke the following afternoon to find his Queen gone from their bed. He pulled on his jeans, leaving the top button undone and followed her scent through the house.



He found her watching the television in one of the many entertainment rooms.



Angelus was doing a great soul impression - lurking in the shadows watching the former Slayer.



Buffy, however, didn't seem to notice him and continued flipping through the music channels until she found a song she wanted to listen to.



Spike regarded her for a few moments before grinning evilly. He darted forward with a low growl, tackling her to the ground. Buffy made a strange noise that was a cross between a giggle and a growl, flipping him over her head.



He banged his head on the marble table and lay dazed as she straddled his hips. Noticing the pained look in his eyes, she carefully flipped him back on to the couch so that he was sitting facing the TV. She sat back on his lap, a bare leg either side of him.



As his arms wrapped around her waist, she moved forward kissing him tenderly, slipping her tongue between his lips in order to play with his. She moaned loudly and rocked against him as his hands travelled to her breasts, massaging them.





---





The dark haired vampire watched from the shadow, forcing himself to keep his human mask. After a few minutes of watching them kiss, Angelus moved to sit on the other end of the large couch. He spotted the remote on Buffy's thigh and with a smirk, leant over to pick it up.



As he did he intentionally brushed his thumb on the inside of her thigh, caressing her leg.



Buffy ripped her lips from her lover's, growling a warning at Angelus, as she batted his arm away. The force of the blow sent him flying across to another chair at the other side of the room, breaking a few bones in his hand in the process.



"Don't touch me." She growled; her anger barely in check. Buffy could see what Angelus was trying to do and she wasn't having any of it - she meant what she'd said earlier.



As Spike slipped into his true face, growling at his sire, Angelus made a gesture of surrender, "Hey, sorry - I just wanted the remote that’s all."



"There are loads of TV’s in the mansion Angelus, go watch them." Buffy said, her eyes flashing yellow though her face remained in its human countenance.



"Fuck off already." Spike growled, his arms tightening around Buffy.



Angelus was surprised, he hadn't expected Buffy to act like that - Spike yes, but Buffy? Buffy actually seemed to want his childe and that didn't bode well for his plan.



"Sure." He responded easily, leaving the room. At the door he looked back, Buffy was leaning forward to kiss Spike. His vampiric hearing picked up her whispered words. "I love you, Spike. I love you so much."



Swallowing his instinctive growl, Angelus slammed the door behind him. This didn't look good.





---





"I love you too." Spike responded, kissing her passionately.



Both ignored the slamming door behind them.



He lowered her down on to her back, moving over her. As he removed her top and shorts, she quickly undid the remaining catches on his jeans. Kissing her deeply, Spike thrust in to her and both moaned loudly in pleasure.



With his weight on one hand, the other explored her breasts as he continued to thrust into her. Growls of lust filled the entertainment room as the vampires neared their release. They broke away from the other's mouth at the same moment, biting down on their mate's jugular.



Both came hard, Spike shooting his cold seed into Buffy's warm body as she clamped down on his pulsating cock.



Together they lay sated, purring in equal abandon, both knowing exactly to whom they belonged.





A/N: As always R&R!