Part Four







"I'm worried Giles, she's been gone three days now. She hasn't been to any classes. I looked for Parker but I couldn't find him. Also Angel came down looking for her, but I told him I didn't know where she was." The red head said this all in one breath.



Willow collapsed into a chair at the watcher's home and looked up to Giles, imploring him with her eyes to give her an explanation.



"Maybe she a-and Parker left together for a few days - though why she wouldn't tell us is beyond me.....You say Angel came round, why?"



"I don't know, but he was acting kinda weird - you know, almost over guilty. Reminded me of my fish." Willow shook her head, "But that’s not the problem - I don't know why she'd leave without telling me...or you...or anyone!"



She looked up at him with tears in her eyes, "Giles...y-you d-don't think she's..."



"No, Willow, don't think that. We'll find her, I promise. I'll ring Angel; he should know how to find her. After all he did track her to Sunnydale." The Watcher attempted to reassure the witch, though doubt filled his mind.



Buffy may have been a bit of an urst-wile Slayer, but she always checked in with him every day. He tried Angel Investigations a few times, before being informed by the operator that the line had been terminated.



Giles replaced the phone, his face white, "Willow....there has been a murder, three murders at Angel's home. An actress - Rebecca Lowell, Wesley a-and...Cordelia."



Willow's eyes bugged and her tears spilled over. "No...” she whispered, a thought struck her and she spoke suddenly, "Angelus!"



Giles looked at her sharply at the despised name, but refrained from speaking as she continued.



"It must have been...him. There was something off about him when he visited, I told you. Oh God....Cordy." She let out a sob, and the Watcher enveloped her in his arms as her body shook with her loss.



Willow looked up at Giles, "What happens if he killed her Giles? He was looking for her and now she's missing...." She couldn't say her name for fear of making her terrible assumptions come true.



"Shush" He cooed, attempting to calm her. His watcher-mode switched off and Ripper came back in full force. "If he's hurt her I'll kill him, I swear I'll kill him."





---





Buffy awoke just as the sun set. Spike was still deep inside her and she as stretched, her movement woke her lover.



"Hmmm, hi!" She murmured as he turned them on to their sides, pulling her to him possessively.



"'Mornin'." He returned, pressing a kiss to her lips.



Buffy smiled moving back, "Shall we go out tonight?"



He appeared to be about to argue 'no' and she quickly turned on the charm!



"Please Spike, pretty please?" She asked, batting her eyes at her mate.



He chuckled at her flirtations, kissing her briefly before pulling away, "Could never refuse you anything, could I?"



Buffy shook her head slightly, smiling - her eyes wide, before kissing him again. She rolled her hips forward, loving the feeling of her lover growl while he was inside her. She threw one leg over his hip, thrusting herself on to him. Both moaned as she squeezed herself around him and Spike rolled her on to her back, rocking against her clit.





----





"The chosen one. One of the light. When there are two of the light, one must fall. When that who was righteous of the light is turned to darkness within the sun's presence, strength the world has yet to see shall be bestowed upon her. Legions will come to serve them and the world shall suffer their wrath." Giles re-read the prophecy for the third time, his ominous voice not lost on the tear-stained faces of the four teenagers and one forty-something that sat in his living room.



He sighed, helplessly dropping the book on to a near-bye chair. "T-There's nothing else. This has been foretold in the watcher's chronicles, the beginning of the end of light verses evil."



"My baby." Joyce whimpered from the corner, her glass of brandy shattering into pieces as she threw it to the ground. "How could you..." She took a deep breath, falling back into her seat, her head in her hands as she wept.



Willow sniffed, moving carefully to the shaking woman, wrapping an arm around her, gently patting her back.



"Do we have to kill her?" Xander's quiet yet controlled voice broke in the silence. In the last few hours he'd been informed of his previous girlfriend’s demise and that one of his best friends had met their worst fate.



He hadn't really spoken.



Anya, in all her lack of human knowledge, had simply sat by him and held his hand. Her silence gave him strength.



"I...uh..." The watcher trailed off, his eyes closed as he forced back tears.



"Can I curse her?" Willow asked, "If I cursed her she'd be good right, then she wouldn't need killing." The witch flinched at her own tactlessness but her inner argument was lost when Giles looked at her with tears in his eyes.



His head slowly shook and he swallowed, "Slayers...do not keep their souls, as a normal vampire." At Willow's hopeful face he continued quickly, "But, for the Slayer to regain her soul she would have had not to have followed her sire's soul into hell. If she didn't follow him her soul would be in the ether - where it could be retrieved."



"So, you're saying if she's not with Angelus then we have a chance. I mean you said as a sire of a Slayer he would be protective and possessive of her, but if they aren't together then he has no hold over her so her soul isn't lost." Willow said; hope blossoming within all in the room.



Giles suddenly sat forward, "Yes, we must determine this though quickly. Willow, if you can get ready to retrieve her soul and also organise the no-entry spell. We must re-curse all the houses that have allowed her in never the less, just as a precaution." He looked up at Joyce, hope in his eyes. "We can try."



She nodded mutely then allowed Willow to lead her to her car.



"I'll prepare for the 'vampires stay out' ritual." Tara said quietly. When Giles simply nodded at her, lost in his thoughts, she quietly left the house.





*** *** ***



>



The eerie, yet sensual music rolled around the dark club, soft lighting bounced between the walls. Couples danced close together, heads resting on shoulders or chests. At least they thought they were dancing closer than possible, that was until the handsome blonde couple entered the dance floor.



>



He was dressed entirely in leather except for a red shirt, the black and blood colour accenting his pale skin and white blonde locks. She was encased in similar colours; tight black leather pants and a thin red backless halter neck.



>



Buffy smiled as she recognised the song and moved slowly to the dance floor. Spike followed closely, his eyes glued to her hips as they swayed enticingly in front of him. The crowd parted for them, allowing them clear passage to the middle of the room.



As they reached the centre, the vampire pulled his mate into his arms, holding her so that their legs wove in between each others. His arms wrapped around her as he swung their hips erotically back and forth to the beat as their mouths mated.



>



Angelus' yellow eyes burned in the dark room, watching Spike's hands move across Buffy.



His Buffy.



He barely restrained himself as he watched them practically made love...no not love...as they practically fucked one another on the dance floor.



Labels didn't matter, the point - she was HIS.



Once Spike was gone they could live evilly ever after.



Time.



Time was all it needed.



He had time, but he wanted what was rightfully his NOW. In a flash of black, he grabbed the nearest teenager and dragged her from the club, sinking his fangs into her soft neck.



>



Tara's mouth dropped open as she saw the former Slayer dancing...if it could be called that. She didn't realised they'd be in such a public place.



Funny, the guy she was dancing with didn't exactly fit Willow's description of Angel though.



*Giles.* She thought, hurrying from the club to the watcher's home an overly large cross clutched in her hand.



>



As the song finished, Buffy slid her hands up Spike's chest into his hair. She pulled slightly, bringing his lips from hers.



He growled, tugging at her bottom lip, "What, pet?"



She moaned against him, rocking her hips forward "Lets go." She said breathlessly, despite her need for none.



His eyes flashed yellow and he inhaled sharply as she moved her hands to his ass. Grabbing him, she thrust her hips into his. Growling again, he pressed a hard kiss to her lips before leading her from the club to his car.



>





"Uh...M-Mr G-Giles?" Tara's timid voice ventured into the saddened haze.



All eyes shot to her, though not in anger, and she blushed at the attention. Willow attempted to smile reassuringly at her and she continued, "I u-uh was at the u-um Br-bronze a-and I s-saw Buffy."



"With Angelus? Did she see you? Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" Willows worried questions fired at the other witch, stunning her slightly.



Xander placed a calming hand on her arm "Let her finish Wills."



"Sorry." The hacker said and Tara smiled, feeling slightly better.



"She was d-dancing, but the guy looked, well, not how you described him."



The witch frowned, "What did he look like?" She asked quietly.



"He had uh, really blonde hair, bleached blonde - looked like u-um..."



"Billy Idol?" Willow and Xander asked at the same time, regret in their voices.



"Yeah." Tara said, kinda shocked that they knew.



"Bloody Hell!" Giles dropped his book, and collapsed into a chair.



"What?" I'm sorry, did I...?” Tara gasped.



"No, Tara, I think you saw her with S-Spike." Willow said as Xander hung his head in his hands.



The ash-blonde frowned. "Spike?"





---





"Yes, yes......SPIKE!" Buffy screamed into the night, as she came for the second time, claming down on Spike's cock forcing him over.



As he came his face changed and he sunk his fangs into the tender skin of her neck, reopening the almost healed bite mark. Buffy moaned, biting down on his neck in delicious retaliation. As they fed from their lover their hearts began to beat in synchrony, the sound almost blasting in their perceptive ears.



Once the world had stopped spinning, Buffy opened her eyes and removed her fangs from her sire's neck, absently looking around the alley behind the Bronze. She could hear people leaving the nightclub and she tugged lightly on Spike's hair. He raised his dazed eyes to hers and she smiled lovingly at him.



"Let's go home, my backs killing me!"



Spike chuckled, "Sure, love."







A/N: To coin a phrase: Don't be a poo, write a review!