Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to GreenAppleSweety, reader and ibsbmck for their recent reviews!

I'm afriad there will be a pause in updates, while I'm without internet, but as soon as it's back I'll be back! :)
Part Six







There were three short, sharp raps on the watcher's front door. Followed by a very proper British accent. "Mr. Giles?"



Giles looked up to the open door and for a moment he thought his Slayer had returned to him, alive and well. Standing in the door way, however, was a taller, heavier, twenty-something woman in a blue business suit with a crisp, white blouse underneath the blazer.



The Watcher removed his glasses, crossing to the door way as he absently rubbed the lenses clean. "Y-yes?"



She held out her hand in formal greeting, as she spoke, "Lilith Bradshaw. I've been sent by the council to get rid of this nasty business of a turned slayer. May I say how shocked I am that this Slayer has been turned - she was heading for the longest running Slayer."



Giles forced a tight smile and took the firm hand-shake limply, "Get rid of?"



"Kill." As Giles face paled Lilith spoke again, "Come now, Mr. Giles. I understand you have had four years with this girl but she is a threat now. Not only to Sunnydale but the whole world. There is no other solution, is there?"



"We had thought of cursing her with a soul." Giles replied, moving to sit down in order to hide the tears that threatened to escape at the bleak outlook.



"A soul? How would that help? You mean a conscience? She already has her soul." Miss. Bradshaw scoffed the idea.



"I beg your pardon? No book I have found has given such an indication of..."



He was cut off, "Really, Mr. Giles! Unless your slayer was in love with her sire before he turned her she will still have her soul!" Miss. Bradshaw laughed haughtily at the idea but at Giles' closed expression and rigid posture the council-woman's eyes bugged slightly. "I see." She responded tightly.



"Quite." Giles agreed.





***





"Mmmm...." Buffy purred with a smile as Spike hugged her to him possessively and he in turn purred his pleasure.



"Yeah, ducks." He replied through a contented sigh.



Buffy giggled, "You use the strangest endearments!"



Spike chuckled in return, "I'm old, pet." As Buffy's giggled reverberated throughout his body he smiled wickedly, "Still got all my parts in the right place though." He purred, sliding back inside her, savouring her gasp of pleasure as he did so.



"That you-ahhhh-have!" Buffy gasped.





***





Night had fallen and a red-haired woman sighed, glanced again at her watch. She swore when she realised that she was now forty minutes late. Okay, shortcut it is. She knew she shouldn't, especially in Sunnydale and what with it being nearly midnight but she was late.



With a silent, deep breath she entered the alleyway, her foot-steps speeding up as her heart-rate accelerated.



"Well, well, well, what do we have here, pet?"



The woman jumped in shock as the familiar cockney accent floated out from the darkness. She gave a little scream and tried to dash away from the source.



She slammed into a strong but petite body.



"Hey Willow! Going somewhere?"



"B-Buffy, hey! How ya been?"



"Undead, you?"



"Yeah, good, I see that." Will stuttered nervously, backing away from the ex-Slayer. "Well, I guess we can catch up some oth-” She was cut off as she bumped in to Spike behind her.



"You know Wills, I miss you. Our chats, our bronzing, there’s like sooo much stuff I wanna tell you - I have a mate now! Crazy, huh?" Buffy laughed, smiling into her friends face.



"Yeah, crazy." Willow agreed weakly, held lightly in place by hands that she knew would tighten the moment she tried to move.



"So, I reckon, best way to keep my friend - make her like me."



"Buffy, please..."



"No, Wills, see it won't hurt, I promise....I don't want to kill you-"



"But you will, you'll kill everything about me."



"No, honey, I won't! It makes it all right, whatever you want you take, it's amazing." Buffy walked over to Willow, giving her a reassuring smile, "It'll be fine." She whispered, tilting Willow's neck back.



Tears dripped down the witch's face as she felt cool fangs sink into her neck.



Her last conscious feeling was that of cool, refreshing blood dripping down her throat...



Then.....nothing.





***





"Buffy?" Willow murmured as she awoke, her amber daemon eyes seeking out her sires.



"Hey, Wills, drink this." Buffy watched, a loving smile on her face as her new childe drank down the blood she had just handed her. Buffy smiled as she felt Spike wrap his arms around her waist, "Isn't she perfect?" Buffy whispered to him.



"Not as perfect as you." He murmured, dragging his fangs across his lover's jugular.



"Wow, that was good!" Buffy opened her eyes to see her childe smiling, a tinge of blood staining her lips.



"Told you,” She leaned forward and wiped the blood off the red-heads lips with her finger; bring the digit to her own mouth and sucking off the blood. "Come on, I'll show you around the mansion - its huge, you'll love it."





***





Angelus watched from afar as the ex-Slayer showed the witch around the house. His eyes ate up the way her tightly encased moved as she walked, the way her long blonde hair bounced up and down, the way her-



He growled as he was suddenly slammed against the wall by one very pissed off peroxide-blonde vampire.



"Keep. Your. Eyes. Off. My. Woman." Spike growled, his eyes flashing furiously.



Angelus growled back, his own demon coming to the surface as he shoved the younger vampire away from him. He smacked him across the face, but the blow barely registered due to the enhanced slayer's blood flowing through Spike's veins.



Realising that he couldn't hurt him yet, at least not until he separated the younger vampire from the slayer's blood before hand he settled on verbal abuse. "Jealous, Spike? Guess you realise you'll never keep her, huh, boy?" He leaned maliciously close, "Does she scream out my name when she comes, like our darling Drusilla used to?"



With a sharp growl, his whole demon let loose as he lost any sense of restraint, Spike reached forward and snapped Angelus' neck. The older vampire fell to the floor, unable to move, his demon howling in pain.



Spike turned, darting to where Buffy and Willow stood. Buffy was introducing Willow to the wonders of the 'mortal room'. Said room was one where at least ten mortals hung from the walls, chained up; a constant tap of fresh human blood.



Buffy screeched in surprise when Spike grabbed her, his fangs sinking deep inside her neck, ripping through blood vessels and skin. It was the commanding bite of a sire to a childe. Buffy went immediately soft in his hold, anything she might have said or done stunted by the powerful blood-call of her sire.



Without a word to the witch, Spike hauled the slayer out of the room.



Willow pouted at the loss of her sire's attention. She looked over to the men hanging from the wall.



She smiled evilly. "Hi, boys! Wanna play?"





TBC.... ASAP! Please do review in the meantime :)