Part One





Buffy felt like she was drowning, but she could breathe.



Her body didn't feel like it was still attached and all she could see were flashing colours; light blues and pinks and yellows.



Suddenly, she was standing in a triangular shaped room.



Buffy gasped at the sudden changed, her eyes darting about her new surroundings with trepidation.



There were three doors; one white, one black and one green and brown.



Buffy stood in the centre, unsure what she was expected to do. The white door opened and she instinctively took a step towards it.



Almost immediately the black door opened, and Spike walked through it. Buffy turned to face him and smiled slightly. He wasn't wearing his usual attire; instead he was clad in loose cream khaki pants and a white shirt. His wavy hair wasn't blond or gelled back, but light brown and tousled slightly.



He smiled at her, his blue eyes shining, and extended his left hand towards her.



Buffy knew she shouldn't go, but the pull of his magnetic sea-orbs was just too strong and she extended her hand, taking his.



He led them back through the black door and she went willingly, enjoying the feel of his warm hand in hers.



*Wait a minute - warm?* She frowned and looked up at Spike questioningly, "Spike?" Her voice was reserved, almost timid.



He simply smiled at her, rubbing his thumb over the back of her hand. She spoke just as gently, "Come on, love, we're almost there."



"Okay." She whispered, just as she dropped down a deep, black pit.



"SPIKE!" She screamed, only to find he had disappeared.



It was cold and her arms flailed wildly as she attempted to grab onto something to stop her decent, but all the objects seemed just out of her reach. She glanced below in an attempt to at least estimate what she would fall on and try and work out how to fall.



But there was no time.



Her mouth opened in shock just before she landed back first on a large, sharp rock below her.



---



Spike watched from their room at the mansion as Buffy's body arched, then collapsed and he waited for her eyes to open. He'd already found her some food, the boy lay unconscious on the floor near the door.



When he had entered the mansion, one dead Slayer in his arms, all the minions had bowed low in deference, wide eyes portraying their shock.



He'd ordered a couple of them to fetch the nearest mortal for her to eat without a pause in his steps. The first two idiots were in such awe of his achievement that they rushed outside to comply, forgetting the sun was up, bursting into flames within seconds.



The second pair learned from their experience and took the tunnels, tarp in hand, grapping the dark-haired boy that just happened to be passing the entrance at the time. His psychology books had fallen uselessly to the floor, as they'd knocked him out, dragging his body back through the sewers to the mansion.



---



Suddenly the pain stopped, and Buffy found it to be replaced with an odd pleasurable feeling that spread from her toes, up her legs, through her chest and stopped in her head, circling round her eye sockets.



Slowly, she opened her eyes, blinking as her new irises got used to the light.



She was on a bed, an ornately decorated bed. Long drapes hung across the four posters that reached the ceiling.



*Mmmm, comfy bed!*



Her gaze moved to the vampire who sat next to her, watching her carefully, lust, hope and some other as yet indiscernible emotion bright in his eyes.



'SIRE'



Her whole body screamed his title at her, and her supernatural blood screamed for his affection.



She smiled seductively at him, winding her arms round his neck pulling him down to her lips. She felt his own smile against her lips as he deepened the kiss.



Spike moved away after a few moments and chuckled at her pout, "Buffy, love, aren't you hungry?"



Buffy's pout turned into an evil smile and Spike indicated the waking boy. Buffy climbed off the bed and picked the boy up by the labels of his jacket.



"Spike, how did you know this was exactly what I wanted?" She asked, smiling at her sire as she recognised the meal.



"Thought you'd like it." Spike responded, clicking his tongue. He had smiled when they'd brought the kid in, recognising the boy as the wanker he'd taunted her over the day before.



"Buffy?" Parker whispered, as his eyes finally came into focus on the beautiful creature before him. Her eyes were yellow and her brow only slightly more protruding. As she smiled he was witness to her perfect pearl teeth, the front two incisors razor sharp and an extra inch in size.



"What are you going to do?" He asked, his eyes wide, fear creeping into his voice.



Buffy didn't respond, she simply giggled manically before she bit down on his neck, draining him within seconds



"Hmmm...Paybacks not entirely over-rated." She declared matter-of-factly.



The lifeless body dropped to the floor and Buffy looked over to the bed where Spike still lay, watching her. She allowed her face to return to its normal countenance, noticing her sire's approval at her quick-learned gift, and she moved over to the bed.



Buffy giggled as Spike pulled her on to the bed, covering her body with his own.



"You're beautiful." Spike murmured and Buffy smiling slightly in response.



The ex-Slayer's smile turned into a moan as Spike's tongue shot out, sensually removing the absent spot of blood from her lips. She circled her hips into his and smiled, victorious, as he growled deliciously, smashing his lips to hers.





TBC....review for more!