Teaser

A bus stopped at a gas station and a young girl walk out holding a bag on her shoulder.
Bus Driver: "So darling, what are you doing in Sunny Dale anyways?"
Girl: "I'm here to see an old friend" The bus driver laughed
Bus Driver: "I'm sure they're not that old. Why, you yourself don't look a day over 14 or 15." then the girl smiled
Girl: "I'm older than I look. Thanks again for the ride".
Bus Driver: "Oh, your welcome angel. I hope you find your friend"
Girl:"Thank you, sir"
Bus Driver: "God bless you, child". Then the door on the bus closed and pulled away. Watching the bus leave, the girl said
Girl: "Way ahead of you".

Chapter 1- Silent Treatment

Buffy: "I'm home" she said to who ever was listening. She saw that Anya, Xander, Giles and Dawn were all sitting in the living room watching tv.
Dawn: "Hey Buffy. Oh, do I smell Chinese food?" she said with a grin. Buffy held a large brown bag in front of her and said
Buffy: "You sure do. I'm gonna go get the plates. Can you go get Willow? I think she's in her room. I'll call down to Spike in the basement. Kennedy took the Potentials patrolling, so you know what that means?"
Dawn: "All the more for us. Good thinking. I'll go get Willow".

Upstairs
Dawn: "Knock knock"
Willow: "Oh, hey Dawny. What's up?
Dawn: "Buffy wanted me to tell you that dinner's ready."
Willow: "Oh good. I'll be down in a sec. Is there something else?"
Dawn: "Well it's just that...oh nevermind. It's none of my business."
Willow: "It's alright Dawn, it's just me."
Dawn: "Well, it's Buffy...and Spike kinda. The past week they've been kinda acting differently."
Willow: "Towards eachother?"
Dawn: "Well, not really. More towards Giles. It all started one night last week. I heard Buffy and Giles arguing outside my door. I think they thought I was asleep. They were talking about someone, I think about Spike. Do you know anything? Did something happen that I don't and should know about?"
Willow: "Buffy hasn't told me anything. I'm sure it's nothing. C'mon, we should be heading downstairs right about now."
Dawn:" Maybe your right Wil"

Dining Room

Willow, Dawn, Buffy, Spike, Xander, Anya, Andrew and Giles were all sitting at the table eating Chinese.
Buffy: "Dawn, can you ask Giles to pass me the egg rolls?" Dawn and Willow exchanged glances.
Dawn: "Ummm, okay. Giles-" but Giles had already handed her the box before she got a chance to finish.
Spike: "Dawny, be a dear and and asked Rupert to pass the rice while he's at it". Now everyone at the table were giving eachother confused looks except for Buffy and Spike who knew exactly what they were doing.
Xander: "Ah, Buff, un-dead guy, is something wrong?"
Buffy: "I don't know what your talking about. Oh, yeah and Dawn would you mind passing me Giles' chopsticks? I'm suddenly not feeling to safe-"
Giles: "That's enough!" he shouted. "Honestly, what are you two? Six? This little silent-treatment has go on for quite enough. And if you must know, I'm not sorry for what I did. Spike is and always will be a killer! Having him in this house, even with the chip is the stupidest thing you've ever done Buffy. If you thought about anyone but Spike for 1 minute you will see that Robin's plan to take care of Spike for good was the only was to ensure safety for thoses who actually matter!" Then, Spike got up and stormed out of the room. Buffy turned to Giles.
Buffy: "Get the hell out of my house." Buffy then got up and went after Spike.