“What a perfect way to end my oh so perfect day…” Buffy grumbled as she shuffled down the apartment hallway towards her so called ‘suite.’

Turning the key in the lock and entering her low rent flat she wondered why she didn’t just go back to the comforts of home. She had tried her very hardest to make it on her own, but it was getting harder to keep up with the rent and growing necessities like food and clothes.

Her hair was falling out from stress and she didn’t even want to look in the mirror, dark circles were the last things she wanted to see under her eyes right now. Turning on her 16 inch black and white TV, Buffy’s attention was caught by strobe lights and shirtless dancing men!

It would be completely out of character for her to catch one of those shows, but this slagged Buffy needed a break. “I don’t need to have electricity…” The idea intrigued her so much that she quickly threw on a short pink dress with tiny red roses trailing up to the silky straps on her shoulders, and raced out the door.

‘Now this will be fun’

(((((

“Show her I’m just as bad as ever…As if I’d love the slayer…pfft!” Spike was mad, really mad, and looking for revenge. The more he thought about Dru, the more her outburst made no sense.

“I’ll just kill all the happy citizens of Los Angeles! That’ll get her back! I’ll always be the Big Bad! Yeah!” As Spike grumbled down the dark alleys of Hollywood Boulevard, he didn’t even notice the frantic bantering going on between two women by a glowing neon sign.
“What are we going to do? How could he quit on us?” Said the tall blond woman whose face said that she had smoked a few too many cigarettes.

“He said that his girlfriend made him, something about not sharing him with others” Explained a robust little woman with very full cheeks of rosy-pink. Spike strode by in all his magnificent edgy charm and caught the tall one’s eye.

“Hey hottie, wanna do us a favor?” Spike was knocked out of his menacing thoughts to view this leather-faced woman and her piggish friend.

“And what would this favor be, exactly?” He laid on all of his smooth charm, hoping for a midnight snack.

“Oh, not much, your perfect for the gig, you’ll fit right in. Not to mention the money we’d pay you for this great service you’d be providing.” The small woman blushed bright red and Spike could smell the excitement in the air.

“Paid huh? What’s the gig?”

“Exotic dancer!” The shorter one blurted out. Spike was surprised, but not shocked. His ego knew exactly how much he could use his looks for his benefit. The notion dancing erotically on stage in front of a large crowd of man-hungry women would have scared off a lot of men, but not Spike. He had been with Drusilla long enough to know what women wanted and to lose the prude inside.

‘Let’s see how Dru likes sharing me with 200 women!’ He finally had a way to get back at her, and he was going to use it to his full advantage.