The women led him inside the backdoor into a tiny hallway that led to a large studio filled with scantily clad men. A tiny man who obviously enjoyed more than just the high quality of the onion blossoms greeted Spike with literally open arms and began to lead him to a separate room.

“So you’re the new hottie, right hun?” Spike did not like the way this man had his arm around his waist.

“Uh, yeah. I could use the extra dough.” He tried to move away from the little man’s influence, causing the organizer to stop and look Spike up and down.

“You’ll do well here, I love the leather look…”

“Right…well send me to the stage then…” He just wanted to get to the ladies, before this poofter tried to rub off on him.

“Oh no! You can’t go on just yet muffin! You need to tell me the song you want to dance to!” Spike thought about it for a minute, and came up with the perfect one. After telling the guy his song, he was going to ask again where to go but the tiny man just shoved a tiny leather scrap of fabric in his hands.

“What the hell is this?” It was a couple of stretchy black strings attached to a leather triangle in the front. It looked like…

“A thong! Silly, got to impress the ladies, although I know you will anyway! And, you can keep the coat too, it really works with the hair.” He pointed to the change room they were standing beside, so Spike walked inside.

“Can’t wait to see you out there! Bye!” With that last creepy comment, the organizer shut the change room door.