The outside of the “Naked Knights” Strip Club was absolutely packed according to Buffy’s lack of patience at this moment. The lineup to get inside was all the way down the street! She was just going to admit defeat and go home when a bouncer waved her over.

“Hey Miss, you want to get in?” He was African-American and quite hot-some in Buffy’s opinion.

“Yeah, thanks.” She smiled in a flirty way as the bouncer pushed through the people waiting in line to get her to the front door. The front doors were fancy dark wood doors with red velvet curtains at each side.

“This is just what I needed.” She giggled to herself as she spied five men dancing on the far-off stage in barely there raincoats. And guess what song was playing?

It’s raining men! Hallelujah! It’s raining men…

Gliding into the main viewing hall, Buffy found a table for one near the front. She felt kind of weird going to a strip club without any friends to accompany her, but its not like she had a lot in LA.

‘Screw it! I’m going to have fun tonight, and no one can ruin it for me!’ She thought with determination the men in raincoats flung their clothing to crowd and swayed their bare hips violently.

The women around her were all crowded around the stage, hoping to get up close and personal. A few times during the next performances she watched some women being pulled on stage to dance with the well-endowed men who had perfectly muscled stomachs.

Although the men were good looking, Buffy wasn’t completely enthralled by any of them. Strangely enough, her mind kept going back to her encounter with Spike.

Buffy had never really thought of her ex-nemesis in a sexual way, but she was curious as to what he looked like under his usual black get-up. ‘Bad thoughts, bad thoughts!’ It was harder to get his picture out of her head with every increasing tempo of the music. She felt cheap and desperate for fantasizing about a vampire, but how could she not when he looked like he did?


‘He’d sooner rip you a new throat then give you the time of day, so stop even thinking about it!’ She knew she had been alone for way too long, and her visit with Spike didn’t help her loneliness any.

Snapping back to present time, Buffy noticed that the men were gone and the stage was dark except for a single spotlight focused on the red curtain.

“Ladies and more ladies, thank-you for joining us here at “Naked Knights!” We hope you enjoy your stay!” The crowd whooped and hollered at the anticipation.

“As a special event tonight, we bring you a new dancer straight off the streets of Los Angeles!” The women cheered in anticipation of the mystery stripper.


“Now as all you regulars know, before we reveal this exotic creature we have to choose one girl to be up on stage…cue the spotlight!” The bright red spotlight spun around the room, looking for its prey. Buffy hoped it wouldn’t be her, she really didn’t want to be up in front of people tonight. Casting its gaze on the next victim, Buffy was glazed over with the red light.

“Shit.”

The crowd parted, many women looked envious as they waved her up to the main stage.

“DO YOU LADIES WANNA SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU?”

“YEAH!” Screams from the audience made Buffy focus more on the entrance where the sex god was going to be in moments.

“GET READY FOR…MR. NAUGHTY!” The lights in the club all dimmed except for the velvety red light that now cast its gaze to the stage curtain.

~~~

The little piece of black leather was almost painfully binding against his member.

“Guess the other guys here aren’t quite as manly as I am” Spike thought with a chuckle.

“I’ll just have to make sure that I take it off quickly.” A sly grin spread across his face. This experience was definitely swelling his ego, among other things… In the background he heard the loudspeaker talk about finding a girl to go up stage, which only intrigued him more.

“Gotta have someone to work with to make the show last.” He knew that he could go up there and dance while still keeping his bad ass image, especially with the song he picked out for the event itself.

“This is gonna rock.”

~~~

The anticipation was making Buffy very nervous. She was thinking about how she had never done anything this risky before when a stagehand creeped onto the stage and put a blindfold over her eyes.

“Keep this on, it adds to the show.”

“Uh…o-okay.” Now she was nervous and blind! ‘What have I gotten into?’

A deep, emanating beat sounded through the various speakers near the stage, signaling the beginning of the song.
She knew it well, it was the “Queen” single, “Another One Bites the Dust”.
The guitar started, followed by the screams of girls.

“Steve walks warily down the street
With his brim pulled way down low
Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet
Machine guns ready to go…”

Spike strode out onto the stage, immediately looking at the girl on stage. She looked familiar but he couldn’t place her cause of the blindfold.

“This will be interesting…”

Using the beat as his guide, he swept down the stage walkway and stopped, swaying his hips beside the waiting girl.

The screaming electric guitar sounded through the air as he swiftly pulled his leather coat off, revealing his rippling abs and toned muscular body.

Buffy desperately wished that she didn’t have to wear this blindfold, it made her feel extremely vulnerable to whoever this man was.
Even though she had never been to a strip club before, there was one thing that she knew instinctually, he was going to start something on the chorus.

“Another one bites the dust,
Another one bites the dust…”

‘This is it…” Buffy could feel the electricity start to build up around her in anticipation. Cool arms made her jump when they slid around her midsection. She could feel how muscular his body was as he pressed his front up against her back and continued to gyrate.

The crowd sounded excited from their desperate screams and catcalls, and Buffy even started to feel articles of clothing being flung her way.
The unknown man moved away from her causing an overall warm feeling, like returning from near death. Her slayer senses were definitely tingling, but she chose to mistake it for the arousal that was building in her rapidly.

Spike however, had noticed something. Now way could he have killed two Slayers in his unlike without being able to spot ones scent. That was Slayer blood pumping through her veins right now and Spike found himself in a rather awkward situation.

This girl, undoubtedly Buffy was making him feel lust for her unlike any he had ever felt towards a human. Knowing this, he was also torn between killing her quick to prove his love to Drusilla, or putting on a good show and gaining some extra bucks.

The crowd by the looks of it wanted the latter, but what did his demon (who usually won the argument) want?

Take her…Taste her…Make her weak…

Spike knelt down by her midsection and stuck his tongue in her belly button, tracing it up to the hemline just below her breasts. He slowly moved his arms up her own and dipped his head forward, pushing himself even closer to the Slayer.

Do it, you know I want you to…