[Reviews - 27] LikedPrinter
Summary: While out on a routine patrol, Buffy happens upon a mystical locket which leads her on the search for her true love. For now rated U but might change in the future if the fic leads me in that direction.
Rated: U
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 5139 Read: 4699
Published: 07/18/2006 Updated: 07/31/2006

1. Just Another Walk in the Park; I Mean Graveyard by Rach [Reviews - 7] Liked (1132 words)
I don't own anything. Never have and never will. Joss is the king in the Buffy realm. All hail Joss.

This is my first fic so please take the time to review and please be kind. Let me know if you like it and if I should continue. I'm finally trying to shed my shyness and get out there. After years of reading everyone's wonderful fics I decided to try and write my own. Enjoy
~Rach~

2. As You Lay Sleeping by Rach [Reviews - 11] Liked (1715 words)
Again I own nothing. Joss owns it all. I want to take a second to thank the people that reviewed the last chapter and everyone who read. The reviews made me giddy and anxious to write more, I even have another story idea, so thanks Anne, weaverslayer, fallen_angel, Bridget, Claire, and Cordykitten. Please continue to review anyone, it makes me happy and I may be persuaded to write faster. Thanks ~Rach~

3. Hey, Little Red Ridin’ Hood. You Sure Are Lookin’ Good. by Rach [Reviews - 9] Liked (2292 words)
I still own nothing. Maybe if I got a really good paying job I could afford a piece of Spike but for now Joss is hoarding. Just to get this out of the way, I plan on playing with the timeline a little bit. While I know that Riley isn’t really a part of Buffy’s life at this point in season 4, I want to use him in the story (Don’t worry no Buffy/Riley) so pretend that him and Buffy at least talk to each other. Also while I very much love Oz, I want to use Tara in the story and maybe Dawn. Thanks for reading and reviewing and please keep the reviews coming, I love to hear from anybody. Thanks ~Rach~