Dear Sam,
I have a wonderful idea! Why don’t you and Riley come over and stay with me for your honeymoon? I’ll spring for the airfare: first class. A flying start for the newly weds? It’s a thank you for what you both did when I was last over there.

If you can do a bit of consultancy work for me regarding next year’s huge concert here, I’ll throw in proper wages as well!

I’ll see you next month.
Much love,
Buffy







Dear Anya,
The most wonderful news amongst all the heartache. Seems Sam and Riley got married last week. Guess I was really wrong about him, wasn’t I? They haven’t got much to start married life so I’m bringing them over for a working holiday/ honeymoon. They’ve agreed to go over the security for the house itself. Which we will really need, especially with all the concerts we’ve got coming up.

Do me a favour, and with your usual brilliance, organise a really good honeymoon for them. We were talking about setting out one of the cottages as a retreat, this would be an ideal time to try it out. There, I knew the thought of future profit would make you see things my way.
I’ll have a chat with Xander, no never mind, you have a chat with Xander, you see him far more often than I do these days. Could he do the chauffeur thing and bring them up from Glasgow? Tell him to take the Rolls Royce.

I am fed up of being in hospital!!! But the OB/GYN has said I can go home next week if my blood pressure stays low. The twins are growing nicely now as well.

I heard from Angel yesterday. The divorce is going ahead slowly. I have asked not to press charges regarding my injury. I know I should but I would have to hand over medical records and I simply could not do it.
Could you send me some new magazines, please?

How is Mr. Gordo doing, Jenny told me he won first prize for Tamworth pigs at the show. I have really high hopes for the new rare breeds farm.
Remind me to give you a pay rise again. You are near enough running the Estate whilst I am away and I don’t pay you enoughJ

Love,
Buffy








Dear Aunt Elizabeth,
Things are going well. You’ll be please to know that I am being bullied by everyone on the estate to rest. Giles has flown over to stay with me as my time grows close. I must say though that I miss Mom at the moment. I don’t hear anything from William’s lawyers, which I suppose is for the good.
Dawn saw him in LA at some party or other and says he looks dreadful Seems that he is starting to live the rock and roll lifestyle a little too much.

The Estate is doing really well under Anya’s care and guidance. Tell my wayward cousin that I would love to see him and Amy if he can escape all his duties.

My arm is completely healed and my blood pressure is running at levels that no longer make Dr. Wood go white (now that was a sight to see). He wants me to go down to Glasgow and the big hospital for the delivery so I am travelling down next week.

My security detail from America came over for a holiday. It was their honeymoon. They have beefed up security around the house and have suggested that we renovate all the cottages on the island in the middle of the sea loch and use them as secured accommodation for VIP’s. It would make a lot of sense. So Anya is looking into the cost.

The house is all ready for the new arrivals. Dawn says that she will be flying over as soon as school is finished to help. She has been a real support to me the last few months.

So has Xander. I think he has been on more runs for weird and wonderful foods than anyone else. He has also checked that the Jacobite Gate will open for my babies’ return to the house. Some traditions need to be kept. Do you realise that if I have a boy he will be the 25th Laird? So, home through the Jacobite Gate he will come, and take his place in line for all this. I only hope I make a good mom. I am worried about it; I suppose that is normal during pregnancy. I have asked Willow and Xander to be Godparents. I also asked James and he said yes.

As soon as they are born and their births registered I will sign all the paperwork and be a free woman. I still can’t believe that he doesn’t want me. I find myself picking up the phone to call him, to beg him to come back. But don’t worry, I’m really not that stupid. I am not going to choose a man who lay in bed and watched his wife being hit.

Must go now Aunty
Much love
Buffy





Dear Faith,
Seeing as I think everyone else is here, and I can’t get you on the phone, you get my letter.

I am the proud mama to two babies:
William Rupert Henry Giles 6lb 6oz (Billy to the family),
Joyce Anne Giles 6 lb 3 oz (Joy to us all).

The delivery was horrid, but I’m told that it went well. I like drugs. I mean I really like drugs. They are nice. So I was a little zoned while most of it was going on. Willow and Tara stayed with me the whole time. Anya said that she was of more use helping back at the castle. She has been brilliant.

William hasn’t tried to contact any of the gang. Even Willow gets the cold shoulder whenever he sees her. She no longer goes to the shows so that it isn’t awkward for Oz.

The divorce is now final and I see from the papers HE is collecting quite a harem around him.

Lorne came over to see the children and brought Cordy with him. So I think the shops are well and truly empty now. That girl can shop.

I arrived back to Traymour with the whole of the estate folk lining the driveway. It’s traditional for the heir to be welcomed home like that. The Jacobite Gates were opened and William and Joyce were carried through, Willow and Xander doing the honours. I’m not allowed as the next time I go through them it’s to my funeral. So Godparents carry the babies. I don’t know who was more nervous, Xander or Willow. Willow because all the cameras were trained on her and you know how shy she is, or Xander because someone had put a baby in his arms. It was so funny to see. I waited around the other side for them and Xander was more than happy to hand back Joyce. But Willow seemed quite happy to keep hold of Billy.

Seeing as all the papers carried the story, I suppose William must know that I have had children. The way he was, I am waiting for the accusation that they are someone else’s. He is still an ass.

No more bad thoughts. Please come over when you get the chance. We would love to see you. There are going to be some spectacular concerts here next year. Fireworks and all, and some great bands. I think you’d enjoy it.

Just a quick bit of gossip. Giles has accepted a job at the local museum as archivist so he can stay close to the children and Jenny. Seems they have gotten really close and are talking marriage.
Take care my friend,
B.