Author's Chapter Notes:
Songs are The Great Banana Hoax (I really wanted to use that as my title, but it seemed a litlle light) and I Happen to Love You, both by the Electric Prunes. This is my first song fic... so take pity.
I just wrote it because I'm having trouble writing anything else.
‘I just cant stop your image from flashing, smashing my willpower, doing me in girl.
Mama came, mama saw, mama conquered. Its really nothing new babe…’



Hands running along porcelain skin, lips tugging and suckling on pink flesh, the rise and fall of two bodies, glistening with sweat in the moonlight and candlelight.
Moans reverberating around the damp walls, cries echoing around the crypt, the slapping of wet flesh on wet flesh, grunts and groans spreading into the night.
Heads falling back and crying to the heavens, bodies falling together, clinging to each other, sure they will float into nothingness if the break concentration for a moment.

Spike rolls over, onto the cold stone they are lying on, and reaches over to her neck, tugging her towards him, and claiming her lips with a deep kiss.
“Whats the time?” She breaths, breaking off the kiss as soon as it begins to turn tender.
“Dunno.” He says nonchalantly. He doesn’t care. If he cared, he’d tell her. And she’d leave.
She stands up, tugging on her jeans that are lying crumpled on the floor, and scouting around for a t-shirt.
Spike scowls as she makes her way to the door, without even a goodbye.
“I shouldn’t let you come back.” He calls, anger and hurt giving a sharp edge to his voice that’s rarely there.
‘I know you’ll never leave me…’
She turns around, smirking.
“But you will.” She replies harshly.
‘I know because you please me...
The way no one can do…’

“I love you.” He growls, plucking her underwear from where they hang on a nail protruding from the wall.
‘The things you put me through…’
She storms over and grabs them, turning once more to the moonlight framed door.
He grabs her wrist.
“Do I get a goodbye?” He asks, trying to stay angry, but only sounding defeated.
She leans down and kisses him briefly, hands clutching at his cheeks.
“Goodbye.”

Chapter 2

The sun pressing to get through the heavy drapes.
Lips caressing, Fingernails scratching, tongues teasing, and everything swollen, pumping, moving, rolling together.
Whispered endearments silenced, and harsh moans, groans, and cries take their place.
Curses and Prayers fall from mouths like acid rain.
Bodies quaking, limbs shivering, orifices and appendages quivering their release.

Buffy falls back from her less than practical position on the headboard, and curls herself around his waist, for once not desperate to immediately relieve all contact.
He laughs from his sitting position, and toys with her hair.
“I feel good.” She sighs, poking his leg, as it’s the closest thing to her hand.
“I aim to please.” he replies, hands coasting from her shoulders to the small of her back, and up again.
“You have achieved your aim. You are very efficient. You deserve a bonus.” She laughs, unwinding herself from him, and sitting in his lap properly, leaning her head back to nibble and kiss his neck and earlobe.
“I’ll take that. You want to go again?”
She swivels to look at him, eyes large.
“We’ve already done it four times. And that doesn’t include the blowjob, or at the park.” She states, disbelieving. She should have learned by now.
“Well, you offered me a bonus. This is terrible work ethic your showing, Pet.”
“I’ll show you terrible work ethic!” she teases, pushing him back onto the bed. He smirks and shakes his head, rolling them over, pinning her hands above her head. Before she knows whats going on, he’s grabbed a pair of handcuffs, and she’s locked to the headboard.
“Hey hey!” She squeals, not very playfully, wriggling with panic.
“Come on, Luv.” He smiles down at her, voice re-assuring as his hands trace the curves of her body. “S’just a little fun.”
‘You know you’ve got to trust me…’
“NO!” She yelps, struggling desperately, “No games! No games with handcuffs!” Pleading, she looks deep into his eyes, “Let me go Spike… Please?” She begs.
‘Cause if you don’t you’ll bust me…’
Spike sighs, and unlocks the cuffs. She curls her hands into her chest, pulling her knees tight to her body as she sits on the bed.
In a matter of moments the playful mood is gone, and they both know its over for tonight.
‘To the shame of calling your name…’
“Buffy…?”
“No, its alright.” She says, and grabs her clothes, tugging them on. “I’ll see you…. Soon.”
‘That’s how it must be…’

Chapter 3

Undulating, writhing, pulsing, gasping for air, only to expel the breath again as a new wave of pleasure crashes down.
Piquing, and falling, and soaring, and more, with each new touch. Hands, and bodies, and words.
Rivers of pleasure, and skies of feeling, and earthquakes, shattering the very foundations of the senses as each climax unfolds, or burns or explodes.
Fires roaring through bodies, reducing everything to ash, (thoughts, memory, morals) except for the single exquisite purpose: To keep touching. To keep coming. Again and again and again.

Buffy and Spike pull apart tonight, together. They lie on either side of the bed, and stare at each other.
Spike’s stare is loving, and pleading. Buffy’s challenging.
“Is this ever going to change?” Spike asks, reaching out to stroke her cheek.
‘All my pride has been confiscated…’
“Eventually.” Buffy replies. “When I end this for good.”
Spike pulls his hand back, and drops his gaze.
‘I overestimated my ability to hold out…’
“You know I cant go a day without you.”
‘I cant eat I cant think of anything but you babe…’
Buffy shuffles forwards and curls up against him.
“You don’t have to. Not yet. I still… need what you can give me.”
‘And its not that I don’t know your kind…’
“I could give you so much more, Pet. If you just let-”
‘Your aim is to mess up my mind…’
“Let you what? Take me to a diner, where we can share a big double strawed milkshake, served by a girl with a perm on rollerblades?”
He smiles ruefully.
“Come now Summers, you know there aren’t many diners like that anymore. But maybe we could… leave the crypt sometime? I could take you out. Dinner, dancing, the movies, I don’t know… I don’t bloody care! Just let me treat you the way I need to.”
‘And I know you’ll succeed, yes indeed…’
“Spike, the day I go on a date with you in public, is the day you… I don’t know, quest for a soul, and become a man I could love.”
‘I’ll hang around, till I crawl, feeling small…’
“Actually, there’s a guy in Africa… But I wouldn’t do that, Love. A soul doesn’t maketh the man.”
She furrows her brow.
“Inclined to disagree.”
“You can do evil with a soul, and you can do good without. Vengeance demons have a soul, you know.”
“…I guess they must.” She admits and stands up slowly. Spike groans.
“Wait.” He sighs, as she gets dressed.
“I better get home to Dawn.”
‘But there’s not a thing at all that I can do, babe…’
“Look, I’m sorry. I gotta stop shooting my mouth off. I have no censorship, you know that. We don’t have to… it can stay like this, Pet, if you want. Just… Come back tomorrow, yeah?”
She pauses at the ladder.
“Yeah, sure. See you Spike.”
‘Because I happen to love you babe….’
“I love you, Buffy.”
He can still see her feet on the top step.
“Yeah, I know. And… me too.”