Author's Chapter Notes:
I don't own anything, no matter how much I wish I owned Spike = )
The phone rang early on a Monday morning. Buffy woke with a jolt and grabbed the phone. Groggily, she yelled,” What’d you want!” into the receiver.

She had no clue who it could be and she was angry because her talk show bombed. That and the fact that if she didn’t get another job soon, she would have to leave the business of showbiz.

“Hi, this is Willow Rosenburg of Mag-chick Industries...you had a resume’ that you gave us two weeks ago?

“Yeah, what now!”

“I think we might have a lead role in the upcoming movie, Taylor; Secret Agent.”

Buffy got really excited and said, “What?! That’s incredible! Thank you so much!”

There was a pause on the phone as Buffy thought a minute.

“What is the movie about? I mean-“

Willow,” Ms. Summers, Taylor is the lead. The director, Xander Harris explained to me about it. The movie is about a 21-year-old. She is a secret agent for the CIA and cannot tell anyone. She meets a man and they romance. It turns out that he is a secret agent as well for England and she must leave him or the CIA will disown her. There’s more, but Harris said he’d fill you in later. You get 2 million for the shoot, but there’s a catch.

Buffy stopped dead.

“What!”

Willow,” Don’t worry, it’s not that bad. He only requires that you travel-

“That is sooo easy! Gosh, you act as if I wouldn’t want to take this part.

Willow” Well...your co-star, the one who plays your love interest, he isn’t the best man in Hollywood to um, get it on-on screen.

Buffy: Whoa! No one said I would have to, to-

Willow: Yeah, you will-

Buffy: But, whoa, naked?

Willow: Yeah, look, this is not my problem, you wanted the part, but you didn’t do your homework. I got to go...Bye!

“Bye.”

Click....

Next Day...

Buffy pulled up in her white limousine at her hotel. As she stepped out, the flashing of cameras all around her blinded her. As she got inside, she looked at her watch. 11:30. ‘Great, I’m late’ and she took off running. Later, ready and running, almost to the door, she was knocked clean off her feet as she ran into a man walking in a great stride.

“Ouch!” “Bloody ‘ell!” were yelled at the same time. ‘Who is this great ass? I’m late!’ ‘Who does this sodden bloke think he is? Dead in my book!’

Buffy looked up into piercing blue eyes that made her feel as if he could see her soul. His looks were striking but he had no sense of style as she eyed his black décor. ‘But his six pack makes up for that.’ She noticed that the man was staring at her as well. She broke the silence. “Uh, I’m sorry, I was late for a filming and-“he stopped her then said,” Oh, you’re the chit I need to film on screen with?” She stopped dead, “You’re the guy? Sandy...great.”

He smirked and feigned worried as she said that saying,” why, upset pet?” “Oh no, I just didn’t expect that ...oh wow.” ‘I was so not expecting this’

“So, why don't you come with me to the filming?” Buffy was now eager saying yes right away. He seemed was amazingly gorgeous and he had offered her a ride, so why not. After all...her limo was a no show and she was late.

The ride over was full of tension, and Spike wanted to break the ice, so he put his arm around her and started to talk. “So, luv, how long has show biz seen you?” She blushed and said,” A long time. I was 8 when I first filmed. “

His arm remained around her, she breathed in the smell of leather and cigarettes. They arrived and he took her hand.

They arrived at the set and walked forward. “Break a leg, love.” Spike said as he departed, to go talk to the cameraman. Buffy rolled her eyes and walked over to her manger Willow, who was looking at her watch with frustration. “Where were you?” the red head demanded and Buffy began to explain. “Wait, no I don’t want to hear it, do you know that the Xander Harris was waiting for you. The producer. Your boss? He left for lunch break five minutes ago. You’ll be lucky if you keep your job.” Buffy was surprised at her friend’s outburst, but she remained calm. “Spike ran into me in the hall. We ran late.”

Willow looked at the bleached blonde across the room and frowned. “He’s not very big on the wardrobe, is he?” Buffy blushed and looked away from the peroxide wonder, his duster and his other worldly attire standing out amongst the business and fashion clad workers...“How about I tell you more later. I’m meeting Cordy and my sister Dawn and her friend Marie for a sleep over. Just in case you didn't notice that was a hint that you’re invited... It’ll be like old times. We can talk about the new men in our life. I think I’ll invite Anya, too-as long as she isn’t so literal. I don’t know if I can handle that.”

Buffy's purse began to vibrate... Buffy whipped out her cell, “hello?” Buffy frowned, “Faith! Stop calling....I’m at work....fine...see you there.”

“Who was that?” Buffy rolled her eyes. “Faith. My older sister, you’ll meet her at the party. “

The phone rang again...angrily, Buffy snatched her phone out again, flipped open the case and yelled into the receiver, “Faith, I swear if you don’t stop calling I’m going to-”

“Jeez, pet. Don’t get your knickers in a bunch, it’s me, Spike. I wanted to talk to you.” Buffy scanned the room and saw him across around the corner holding his cell to his ear. She frowned, “Why didn’t you just talk to me here?” Across the room, he smiled. “Because I want to talk to you alone. How about tomorrow night, at 8?” Buffy paused, “Okay.”

He gave her the most stunning look and she blushed. “Alright. Action.” Today is going to be a very long day Buffy thought as she practiced her lines in the Green Room.