As the weeks went by, Buffy found herself falling more and more in love with Spike. Spike felt the same way too. He even had a nickname for her. He called her his "angel". They would talk for hours on the phone each day. Considering Buffy was shy at first it took her a while to get used to him. But soon they were holding hands and giving each other little kisses here and there.

In a couple of weeks there would be a school dance and Buffy loved to dance. It was the only way she could really let loose. She wasn't sure if Spike wanted to go, but it didn't hurt to try and ask him.

"So the dance is this Friday..."

"So it is pet." Spike knew very well she wanted to go. He was just going to see how long it took till she came out with it.

"Well, Cordelia, Willow, and Xander are going."

"Yeah. The movie we watched last night was good wasn't it?" he said smiling.

Buffy turned to look at him and caught his smile, "You meanie! You knew I wanted to go and yet you still play dumb," Buffy said slapping him lightly across the chest.

"Haha. Well just wanted to see how long it took you before you came out with it."

"Well now you know...so do you want to go?"

"Of course I do. Especially if I'm going with you, my angel."





It was Friday night and the girls were frantically trying to hurry up and finish getting ready. The theme of the dance was "The Greaser Days" so Willow was forced to wear a white off the shoulder top that clung to her skin and some black pants that looked like they were painted on. Cordelia wore a red strapless dress not caring for the theme. Buffy on the other hand opted for a black and red corset top and a black pencil skirt that clung to her curves. She curled her hair and pinned one side back with a white flower. Finishing the last of her makeup, Buffy heard the door ring. Knowing her mother would get it she finished up so they could make their grand entrance.

Spike was downstairs anxiously waiting Buffy to come down. He looked over at Oz, who was Willow's date, and Parker who was Cordelia's. They seemed just as nervous as he was. Because of the theme, Spike wore a white tee that showed off his sculpted body and tight jeans. He looked up and there she was. His angel. His angel who decided to show off her naughty side tonight. She looked absolutely gorgeous. He could not stop staring at her.

He looked so good she thought. He left his hair in a mess of curls. The way he looked at her made her melt inside. It looked like he wanted to devour her right then and there. She blushed at the thought. Buffy came down, took his hand and they said goodnight to Joyce and left.

When they arrived at the school gym the group of them looked for a table to sit. Once they found one, the boys went off to get some drinks for the girls. Once they left, they started chattering at once.

"OH MY GOD! BUFFY! Do you SEE how Spike is looking at you?!" Cordelia exclaimed.

"I know Buffy! He does look pretty good himself," Willow noted.

"Hey, my boyfriend. Back off," Buffy said jokingly.

They all started laughing and the boys came back.

"What are you ladies laughing about?" Spike questioned.

"Nothing hun." Buffy said kissing him lightly on the lips.

Then a song started up and Buffy jumped up. "OH! I LOVE this song! Let's dance!"

They all headed for the dance floor and Spike was surprised that Buffy stood with her back facing him and wrapped his hands around her waist. She moved sensually to the music grinding her ass into his groin. She switched from going slow to fast. He instantly got a hard on. He couldn't believe she was doing this. He would have never thought she was capable of it. God, how much he loved it. He took her hands and and turned her to face him.

Buffy couldn't believe she was dancing this way. She just let go when she danced. She knew what she was doing by grinding into him. She could feel it too. Buffy swayed her hips to the music just letting her body take over. She just got lost in the music. She then felt herself turn around and soon she was facing Spike. She wrapped her arms around him and he had one hand on her waist and one on the curve of her ass. They were moving together and Spike was starting to have trouble with his erection.

Not being able to handle it anymore Spike said, " Buffy, angel. Hold on. I have a bit off a problem."

Buffy looked to what he was looking at and saw the bulge there. She followed him outside and didn't know what came over her, but she just turned to him and crashed her lips to his. Spike instantly wrapped his arms tightly around her small body. He slipped his tongue in her mouth. Buffy played with his hair as their tongues massaged each other's. They finally broke apart, needing air. They were panting and just looking at each other smiling.

"That was...wow," Spike managed to spit out.

"It was. I don't know what came over me," Buffy said embarrassed.

"No. It's fine. Perfect in fact."

"Oh okay."

He walked toward her and grabbed her face and kissed her again. This time more tenderly. Buffy let out a breath in content and smiled against his lips.

With their foreheads touching Spike asked," What is it?"

"Nothing. It's just I'm so happy."

"Good to hear. Buffy..."

"Yes?"

"I...I...I love you."

Pausing to take in what he said Buffy finally said, "I love you too."

Letting out the breath he didn't know he was holding, Spike started smiling.

Buffy started to giggle and she hugged him with all her love. He hugged ger back with the same intensity.

"Wanna go back inside?"

"And show you some more dance moves? Ok. Sure," Buffy said smiling and starting toward the door to inside.

"You little..." Spike said chasing after her.




After the dance, Buffy spent the night at Willow's. Once they were all out of their clothes and the makeup was off, Buffy told her all about what happened when her and Spike went outside. Once she was done she just looked at Willow who had a face of awe on her.

"Well...say something!"

"That...is...so...ROMANTIC!"

"I know huh! I'm so happy! I can't believe it! He loves me! He LOVES me!"

"I'm so happy for you Buffy. You found someone."

"Well, it's thanks to you Willow. I owe it all to you."

"Thank you, thank you. I am a great matchmaker."

"Haha. Yes you are."

Chuckling Willow said," Okay well time for bed. We'll talk tomorrow morning,"

"Okay. Goodnight. Love you."

"Love you too. More than Spike does."

"Haha. Okay..."

Buffy fell asleep thinking of a certain bleached blonde.





-I'm glad you guys like the story so far!
Sorry it took me a while to post a new chapter.
I've been busy lately.
Well hope you guys like the new chapter. :]