"So Buffy, want to go to the mall and watch a movie tomorrow after school?" Willow asked.

"I'll have to ask my mom, but if she says yes, then sure!" Buffy exclaimed cheerfully.

"Okay then call me tonight and we'll work out the details."

Walking off to her class, Buffy yelled out, "Okay!"

As the day went on, Buffy thought of ways to ask her mom if she could go to the mall. She knew her mother would say yes, but she always got nervous when she had to ask her to go somewhere. Her mom was strict on her grades, but she was allowed to go out when she wanted. For some reason she just got nervous. Her dad had lived with her just until about 3 years ago. Her father would hide money from her mom and finally her mother had had enough. Buffy's mom could support them both with her job so she filed for a divorce. Since then they had been doing really well. Coming back to the present Buffy decided that she would ask at dinner. She was glad she would have something to do Friday night. It was always so boring staying at home and doing nothing.



Later that night, after asking her mom if she could go, Buffy called up Willow.

"So guess what Wills?"

"You're going to tell Spike that you like him?"

"NO! You know I would never do that. I wanted to tell you that my mom said yes to tomorrow. It took me forever to ask her, but I finally did and like always she said yes."

"Okay good! Well I'll ask my parents if they can drop us off after school and maybe your mom can pick us up."

"Alright then. See you tomorrow at school."

"Bye. Love you." And with that Willow hung up the phone and had completed her first phase of the plan.




-The Next Day During Math Class-

"So luv, I hear you, Cordelia, and Willow are going to the mall to watch a movie, "Spike questioned.

"Yeah we are. Why? Did they invite you along?" Buffy asked nervously.

"Yeah they did. But I'm a bit busy. It's my aunt's birthday so I can't go."

A little relieved, but at the same time disappointed Buffy replied, "Oh well. You know family first."

"Yeah. That true. Well hope you guys have fun."

"Okay thanks."



"Hurry up Buffy! My mom is waiting!"

"Okay okay. I'm coming!"



Once at the mall, the three decided to walk around seeing as their movie didn't start until later. Hearing her phone ringing, Willow quickly answered.

"Hello? Oh okay. Hold on. Buffy it's for you. It's Xander."

"What? Why didn't he just call my own phone?"

"I don't know. Just here."

"Okay. Hello?"

" 'ello, luv."

Hearing the sound of his voice made Buffy's heart just leap to her throat.

"Uhmm. Hi. What's up?"

"Well I heard that you like me," Spike said.

Her eyes bulging, Buffy turned to Willow and mouthed "YOU TOLD HIM?!?". Willow just smiled and nodded in response.

".....yes. I do."

"Well that's great. I like you too. I've had for a while. And now I'm finally asking. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Buffy couldn't believe it. All this time she thought he would never like her. And now HE was asking her out.

Without a second thought Buffy let out a final, "YES!"

"Okay. Great, luv. Now look up in the direction of the candy store."

Losing her sense of direction for a second Buffy Looked around and tried to look for it. Finally settling her eyes on the gorgeous blonde upstairs with a cell in his hand, smiling. Spike hung up and started walking toward the escalator. Buffy couldn't take her eyes off him as he came down. She was so happy and couldn't stop smiling. She looked at Willow who was giggling.

"So you planned this whole thing?" she asked.

"Yep. Me and him. Big surprise huh? Aren't we clever?"

"Haha yes. you guys are."

"Yes we are what?" Spike said finally joining in the conversation.

"That you guys are clever," Buffy said smiling.

"That we are luv. Now wasn't that the best way to ask out someone?"

"Well it's the best way considered all the other ways people have asked me."

"I'm glad. Now lets's go watch a movie."

"Hey...I thought it was your aunt's birthday today..."

"Just a little lie to through you off pet." WIth that Spike grabbed her hand and they set off toward the theaters.

Once inside, Buffy still couldn't believe what had happened. It felt like a dream. She kept repeating to herself that it was real and she was now the girlfriend of Spike Giles. She turned to look at him and he to her and they just smiled. Buffy felt so happy. She wasn't even paying attention to the movie. Everything that had just happened was just replaying in her head over and over again.

Spike couldn't believe what had just happened. He mustered up the courage to ask Buffy out. Without Willow's confirmation that she liked him he would have never asked her. He hated rejection and if she had said no, it would have been a blow to him. He felt her staring at him so he turned to her and smiled. As she smiled back, he thought of how beautiful she really was. With her golden hair and gorgeous green eyes. He couldn't believe how he didn't notice her sooner.

After the movie, they walked around some more just having fun and laughing. Buffy couldn't believe how comfortable she felt around him. He was so easy to talk to and was really funny. Finally having to go, Spike said his goodbye to Willow and Cordelia. He went to Buffy and hugged her. Not wanting to scare her he didn't do anything else.

After breaking apart Spike said, "Well I had a great time today luv."

"Me too. I'll see you Monday."

"Alright. Bye."

"Goodbye."

They shared one more hug and with that Spike departed.




-Thanks for the reviews guys. I really appreciate them.
They're what keeps me going.
Well here's the second chapter.
Hope you all liked it. :]