Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks very very much to my amazing beta Kelly, and all those who took the time to review! It means a bunch to me! Heres the next chapter!
Faith pulled her cell phone out from her jacket pocket and dialled the number that was so familiar to her. ‘Hello’ Buffy could here the voice as she sat next to her sister.


"Trey, can you do me and B the biggest favour?” Their was a pause as Trey answered. “You need to come get us.” Buffy closed her eyes and listened to the muffled voice of Trey from the phone and Faith talking.


She was so tired these days, it would be easy to fall asleep. Her head slumped to the side, resting on Faith’s shoulder. Faith sighed and hung up the phone and looked down towards her half passed out sister. Running a hand through the blonde curls Faith let a smile tug at the corners of her mouth.


The tone of her cell phone buzzed letting Faith know that Trey had arrived. Answering she directed him to the girls bathroom.


“Hey” He smiled softly walking hesitantly into the bathroom.

“Hey.” Faith smiled shifting her position holding Buffy in a sitting position. “Can you carry her for me….She‘s gained a few pounds” Faith laughed pointing at Buffy’s stomach.


“No problem…These babies can handle anything” Trey smiled stroking his biceps. Faith just shook her head and laughed as Trey picked Buffy up.


As they made their way through the school they got numerous looks and glances from people. Faith thought she vaguely heard the principle yell out to her but she didn’t care anymore.


They had made it to the parking lot and were walking in the direction of Trey’s car when someone yelled out.


“Faith!” Faith heard the steps of someone running and turned towards the voice. She frowned seeing it’s owner.


“Buffy!…..Is she ok.? What happened?” Spike asked looking at the slumped form of Buffy in Trey’s arm’s. He ran a hand through his curls, his face a mask of worry.


“She‘s fine” Faith paused. “Just stressed out. Taking to much in at one time. Now..” Faith said turning to open the back seat door of Trey’s car. “Go play nice with you blonde bimbo…and stay the hell away from my sister” Faith growled.


“She‘s not my girl fr..” Spike was cut of by the ringing of Faith’s phone. Trey stood next to Faith after having just laid Buffy in the back seat.


“Hello?” Faith asked wiping a hand across her forehead.


"Young lady you are to get back in that school right now!” Faith cringed back and pulled the phone away from here ear. “How many more schools are you two going to ruin? How many more schools are you going to get expelled from? You two are nothing but fuck ups!" The shrill yelling of her mother’s voice could be heard.


"You know what Mom” Faith yelled into the phone. “I don't give a shit what you say!” Spike had taken a step back, Faith was half but yelling into her phone, obviously to her mother.


“Buffy is the most precious thing in my life, she is the most caring person you could know…..But you have your head shoved to far up your ass to notice! Or is it Dad's ass.“ Faith was pacing back and forth. Spike and Trey shared a look.


“Have you ever just once, sat down with her and talked to her, like you do with Dawn? No that’s your answer. Dawn is the only thing that matters to you!….God you have 3 daughters and you’ve already lost me do you want to lose Buffy too.” Their was a pause. Faith wiped her eyes and the tears that had formed.


“Dawnie, Dawnie, Dawnie. She doesn't screw up like the twins. She doesn’t get expelled, She doesn’t set fire to gym‘s, she doesn’t get pregnant, she doesn’t do anything wrong.” Faith yelled into the phone.


Letting out a wrenched laugh she continued. “You know what the worse part of you is. Mommy.” Faith had the most evil look on her face. Trey stepped closer to Spike.


“When you told Buffy to get rid of the baby. It’s a part of her. It’s part of her life and you wanted her to get rid of it! FUCK YOU MOM! I HATE YOU! STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME, AND STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM BUFFY!” Faith screamed. Taking a breath she continued in a softer tone. “I’ll be by the house later to collect our stuff!"


“What the hell happened after I left?” Spike asked eyebrows raised in concern.


“Can we… Can we not do this now?” Faith asked wiping her eyes meeting Spike’s gaze.

“Yeah” Spike nodded. “You really need to explain to me what the hell is going on” Spike said looking into the backseat where Buffy slept.


“What about your barbie wannabe girlfriend?” Faith asked seeing the look in his eyes.


“She‘s not my girlfriend” Spike said meeting Faith’s gaze again.


“We‘ll talk later. After everything‘s calmed down” Faith softly said making her way around the car to the passenger side at the front.


Spike watched as they pulled out from their parking spot and made their way out the gates and onto the street.


*FLASHBACK*


"Faith how am I going to tell them? I mean they’re so totally gonna flip out!” Buffy paced back and forth in front of her sister. “They’ve already ruined my life. Making Spike leave. I-I didn't even get a chance to say good-bye.” Buffy met her sisters gaze. “Or that I was pregnant..." She whispered looking down at the floor.


Buffy’s shoulders shook as she started to cry. There was a noise at the door and both girl’s eyes widened at seeing who stood there. Faith started cursing as Buffy squeezed her eye’s shut willing Dawn to be a mirage.


“OH MY GOD! So that's what’s going on in here? Your pregnant. Oh mom and dad are going to love this! Little Buffy pregnant! Mom, MOM! Come here!" Dawn shouted yelling down the stairs her gaze never leaving Buffy’s.


"What is it sweetie?" Her eyes turn towards the twins. "Are they bothering you again?"


"No. But you are so going to not love this! Buffy’s pregnant!" Dawn smiled at seeing her mother’s reaction. Joyce’s gaze snapped up to Buffy’s. Her eyes glaring.


"Is this true?" She grits her teeth.


"Yes." Buffy whispered not meeting her mother’s glare.


"I’m going to talk to your father.” She paused. “Go to your room you little tramp. You too Faith go to your room! I can't stand to look at either of you!" Joyce spun on her heel and walked out of the room. Dawn laughed and turned following her mother. Faith looked up at Buffy had leant up against the wall.


Walking into their shared room Faith sat next to Buffy on the bed. "It's okay B. I wont let anything happen to you!" Faith stroked Buffy’s hair as she lay on the bed. The yelling between their parents could be heard which only made Buffy’s tears fall more freely.


Thundering footstep’s could be heard stomping up the stairs. Hank came into the room and marched over to where Buffy and Faith sat. He grabbed Buffy out of Faiths arms and pulled her to stand in front of him.


"Your getting rid of the thing! You can't keep it! You stupid girl" Hank yelled shaking her roughly. Joyce and Dawn stood at the door watching the scene unfold before them.


"I REFUSE to kill my baby! You got rid of Spike and I loved him!” Buffy burst out of Hank’s grasp and stepped back. Her arm’s were on fire were his hands had been moments before. “I Refuse to let you have our child! I hate you! Why can't you just….” Buffy gasped at the hand that slapped her face. It stung like the almighty and tears formed into her eyes.


"You’re having an abortion and that's final!" Hank growled looking at the pathetic form of Buffy on the floor. Joyce stood watching no emotion masked on her face. Dawn however had one of sheer horror.


"NO. I wont do it! You cant make me! Leave me alone! Stop! Please don't do this!” Buffy sobbed at her father grabbed her arm’s and shook her roughly.


“You’re a pathetic excuse for a human. A FUCKING waste of space!” Hank growled standing. “You‘re having an abortion. This conversation is over” He turned and walked out of the room. Joyce followed suit. Buffy slumped back onto the floor and started sobbing.


"God B. It’ll be ok" Faith whispered sitting next to her sister. Dawn hesitantly made her way into the room.


“Buffy…I-I‘m sorry” She whispered tears in her own eyes.


“Get out” Faith said softly not looking at her little sister. She would never forgive her for this.

“I…I” Dawn stuttered looking down at Buffy who was still crying.


“GET OUT!” Faith yelled glaring at Dawn and making her jump. Dawn nodded and silently made her way out of the room. She would find a way to make thing’s better. A way to say sorry for what she had done. She was after all going to be and Aunt.


"They can’t make me have an abortion! I wont let them” Buffy cried looking up at Faith who nodded and smiled softly.


"Nothing’s going to happen” Faith hugged Buffy unsure of what was to come. “I can't believe I am going to be an auntie!" She laughed making Buffy smile.


Dawn had found a way to repay the twins. She’d talked her parent’s into letting Buffy’s pregnancy come to term. She was unsure of what would happen when the baby was born but at least Buffy was aloud to go through the pregnancy.


*END FLASHBACK*


Trey pulled up in his driveway and turned the engine off. Opening the door the backseat he lifted Buffy from the car and carried her into the house and into the room she and Faith had shared.


Faith and Buffy were the two most important people in his life. He wouldn’t have made it through his last year of high school without them rooting him on. They helped him through the bad times. They helped him into college, forcing him to study. They were always there for him, and now it was his turn to be there for them. He smiled at the thought of having them as room mates.


He gently laid the sleeping blonde on the bed and stood to walk out the door. Faith placed a letter next to the bed and followed Trey. The drive over to the Summer’s residence was a quiet one. They silently packed all the boxes that were hers and Buffy’s and ignored the yelling from her mother and father as they placed them in the car.


There weren’t to many boxes to pack, their parents having given Dawn everything. Faith was going to have to get a job soon. She couldn’t rely on her parent’s for anymore money. Buffy was growing everyday and needed bigger clothes. The clothes she owned now having been stretched to their max capacity. Faith had about a grand saved up in the bank but when you think about all the thing’s you need to buy, it wasn't a lot. She sighed sitting in Trey’s car as they pulled away from her old new house. The shit had hit the fan and now it was time to pick up all the pieces.