Thanks to my amazing beta Kelly for making my story yet again a masterpiece, and thanks to Kirtsten, Nicki, PhotographyNut, tina, emily, Pam S, and Angi for the reviews! :-D It means alot to me, anywho heres chapter 5 ENJOY!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy groaned as she rolled over. Groggily sitting up she looked around the half lit room through drowsy eyes. It wasn’t the one she had been sleeping in the
last few days. A moment of alarm struck her as she hastily looked around her surrounding’s. She let out the breath she hadn’t realised she’d been holding at
seeing the room she was in was at Trey’s house.


She stood on shaky legs, her body still being half asleep and made her way to the bathroom across the hall. After splashing water on her face and tying her
hair in a loose ponytail at the base of her neck she walked back into the room. Their was a note on the bed, half crumpled indicating she’d slept on it.


B.
Trey and I have an errand to run. Be back in a few.
If you need me call the cell. I love you!
Faith.


Smiling to herself at the messy scribble that was Faiths writing she made her way to the kitchen. She sighed seeing the half empty fridge and patted her
stomach as it gave a hunger rumble. Her eyes brightened seeing the carton of orange juice sitting at the back of the fridge. 'Ooo yummy' She thought watching the liquid fall into her cup. She would have to ask Trey to go shopping for more food later.


"B.” Faith yelled as she heard the front door open. “We’re back." She yelled again.


“Obviously” Buffy gave her sister a ‘Duh’ look as Trey and Faith walked into the kitchen. Their arm’s full of…boxes. Boxes that had their names on them.
Boxes that they had only unpacked a few days ago.


"Um….What are you doing?" Buffy asked confused.


"Huh?” Faith asked placing her box on the bench top. Buffy pointed to the box and sent Faith another look. “Oh….right. Well Mom called.”


“And?” Buffy asked rolling her hand for Faith to continue.


“I‘m getting to it. God. Anyway, I kind of blew up on her and well said we were
moving out! Oh hey juice” Faith smiled seeing the juice carton in the fridge.


“Hey that‘s my juice gimmi that!” Buffy said snatching the carton from Faith. Trey stood back and watched the banter between the two as they fought over a carton of juice.


“I guess it’s a good thing we swung by the grocery store on the way back then” Trey smiled walking back outside to the car to unload it.


“So you and mum fighting. What else is new?” Buffy laughed to herself remembering past fight’s they’d had.


“Yeah well this one was a bad fight. Trey drove me over and we packed our stuff. And now we’re living here.” Faith smiled at Buffy’s wide eyes. “I knew that
you wouldn't mind it, besides Trey offered."


"Trey? We can really stay here?" Buffy asked Trey as he walked in with his arm’s full with grocery bags.


"Of course you can!” He exclaimed lifting the bags onto the bench. “You guys are my two favourite girls” He paused pulling Buffy in for a hug. “And I would
love nothing more than the two of you to be my room mates!" He smiled kissing Buffy lightly on the head.


“Naw. And I love you even more cus you brought me food” Buffy smiled up at him, wrapping her arm’s around his waist and hugging him tight.


"Awwww all this love is making me sick. Stop it. It’s all to mushy for my liking.” Faith smiled sarcasm evident in her voice.


"You know I could just keep Buffy and throw you out. Being part of this house you have to share the love” Trey wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at Faith.
Who just smiled saucily at him in return.


"You wouldn’t do that to me. You love me to much." Faith smiled. Buffy just laughed and shook her head breaking out of Trey’s arms and walking down the hall
to the lounge room.


“Just make with the smooches already. All the flirting is just to..m-much” Buffy stuttered grabbing onto the wall with one hand and her head with the other
as a wave of dizziness took over.


“Buffy?” Trey grabbed hold of Buffy’s arms as she stumbled.


“I‘m fine…Just a bit dizzy” Buffy said as Trey helped her to the couch.


"Here you need to eat something" Faith said her face a mask of concern as she handed Buffy some food.


"Has she been to the doctors recently?" Trey asked his gaze turning to Faith.


"Not recently no." Faith said standing and folding her arm’s over her chest.


"Well I want you to go see my doctor” Trey looked Buffy in the eye and she nodded. “Dr. Burkle. Fred. She’s the greatest.” Trey paused. “I can call her now!”

Faith nodded at him and watched as he made his way over to the phone.


Buffy had finished eating and pulled her leg’s up onto the couch tucking them under her as Faith sat down. Faith smiled as Buffy leant her head on her shoulder. Trey walked back into the lounge room and notified the girls that Buffy’s appointment with Dr. Burkle was the next day.


~~~~~~~~~~~~


Buffy was extremely nervous. She woke up in the morning with butterfly’s in her stomach , more so now that Faith had told her she was going to go to school.

Trey was taking the day off to accompany her to the appointment.


Faith hadn’t told Buffy but the reason she was going to school instead of the doctors was that she had arranged to meet up with Spike. To tell him what had
happened the last few months after his departure. She wanted to know what had happened to him, where the blonde barbie came into it all.


"Your going to be fine!” Faith smiled as she hopped out of the car in the school parking lot. Buffy looked up with pleading eyes.


"Why can’t you come with me? No offence Trey." Buffy smiled looking at Trey who smiled back.


"Can't, got things to do. I love you. You better get going if you want to get their on time!" Faith said starting to walk backwards away from the car. “They might even give you one of those photos of your kid, so you can show me my new niece or nephew.” Buffy nodded and smiled. “Make sure she gets their safe."

Faith said meeting Trey’s gaze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Buffy Summer‘s”


Buffy looked up as her name was called out. Trey held her hand as they stood and made their way into the doctor’s office. In her hand’s were the form’s they
had made her fill out. She sat in one of the two chairs in front of a desk her hands fiddling nervously with the hem of her shirt.


“Everything‘s going to be fine” Trey reassured just as Dr. Burkle walked through the door a folder in her arm’s.


“Hi. I‘m Dr. Burkle. Call me Fred. What can I do for you today” Fred smiled sweetly coming to sit at her desk.


*MEANWHILE*


"Faith!” Spike looked up from his position at the bench to see Faith walking towards him. “Thanks for meeting with me” Faith only nodded and folded her arm’s
across her chest.


“Look I know what you think….ok, well I don’t know what you think” He continued at Faith’s look. “It’s not true alright. The birds of her bleeding head. Keeps following me around.” Spike stood standing a few feet in front of Faith. “I swear to god that I am not with Harmony.”


"Ok I get it. Just explain to me what the fuck happened.” Faith said moving to sit on the bench top. Spike walked over and sat next to her.


"When we first moved here..” Spike paused and looked down at his hands. “God it was so hard. Buffy was the best thing that ever happened to me you know.” He tilted his head to look at Faith. “I got drunk. Tried to forget everything . I…We met at the bronze. She looked so much like her.” He whispered eyes filling with tears. “We hooked up.”


“Oh God” Faith whispered and Spike’s gaze shot to hers.


“NO!…not like that we just kissed a bit is all.” Faith let her shoulders down and nodded for Spike to continue. “I would never hurt Buffy! Not intentionally.
She’s my world.”

“I know” Faith nodded leaning on her knees. Her feet were bent in front of her.


“I miss her so much. I want to see her so badly. God she probably hates me” Spike whispered tears falling from his eyes. Faith Placed a hand on Spike back
and pat him a few times as he cried.


"She's uh…at the doctors at the moment.” Faith Said after a few minutes. Spike’s eyes widened in alarm.


"Is she ok? The baby?" He asked wiping his eyes.


"Well as far as I can tell you their doing ok. She’s been stressed out the last few days. Ever since she found out actually.” Spike nodded leaning back on he bench top. “Mom and dad wanted her to get rid of it.”


Spike clenched his fists and tightened his jaw at this. Faith noticing his change in demure continued to speak.


“She really does love you, you know!" Faith said smiling, lightening the mood.


“I love her too! I tried…so many times to contact her. Your. Uh. Parents always answered and yeah.” Spike looked down at his hands again. “They really tried

to make her get rid of it?” Spike asked running a shaky hand through his curls.


“Yeah…Pretty fucked up family eh!” Faith let out a half laugh and breath.


“Yeah” Spike whispered. He couldn't believe how anyone would ask their child to get rid of a life.



*Back to BUFFY*


Dr. Burkle applied the jelly substance to Buffy’s stomach making her gasp. Trey let out a soft chuckle.


“It’s cold” Buffy smiled leaning back on the bed Fred had told her to lay on. Buffy was hooked up to a monitor. Trey sat next to her on a chair holding her
hand. Their was a TV screen to Buffy’s right side. Fred started to move the wand over her lower stomach.


“Alright. Here it is. See that right there?” Fred pointed to the black and white screen. "That’s the head right there, and here’s the feet.” Buffy was entranced. The grew blob on the screen was her baby. Fred’s voice blurred out as she watched the screen. Tears formed in her eyes. She smiled as Trey squeezed her hand.


“Do you want to know the sex of the baby?" Dr. Burkle’s voice cut through Buffy’s dream like state.


"No!” Said loudly sitting up. Fred jumped back a little. “Sorry….I just. I want Faith to be here" Buffy said softly looking from Trey to Fred.


"That’s ok. Now I want you to take extra care in the next few day’s. We’ll make another appointment for a few weeks from now.” Fred pressed a few buttons on
a keypad and turned to wipe the jelly substance from Buffy’s stomach.


“Theres’s nothing wrong is there?.” Buffy asked alarmed.


“No everything looks fine. It‘s just.” Fred paused. “Try to take it easy. Stressing yourself like you have been the last couple of day‘s isn‘t good. I‘ll see you in a few weeks” Fred smiled handing Buffy a polaroid printout of her baby.


"Thanks again Fred.” Trey smiled giving Fred a brief hug and leading Buffy out to the front desk. She started down at the picture in front of her, running a finger down the curve of a grew blob.


“Hey!” Buffy exclaimed as someone bumped into her. Trey had walked out the front door to the doctor’s surgery leaving her to follow.


“Sorry” The person replied. Buffy lifted her head at the voice and froze. Blue eyes met green and Buffy stuttered to speak just breathing in gulps of air.