Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to my lovely reviewers it means alot. Also thanks to Kelly who is absolutely amazing!
Trey and Faith walked through the door and into Trey’s house quietly. They had left the Giles residence an hour after dinner had finished where upon Jenny had insisted on letting Buffy stay over and that’s where she was now. Tucked away in bed snuggled close to Spike. Reluctantly of coarse, Faith had let her stay.


"C’mon Faith don't feel bad, she'll be fine. She needs to spend time with Spike." Trey sighed wrapping an arm around Faith and pulling her down onto the couch to sit next to him.


"I know. It's just I miss her a lot. I’ve never been away from her before.” Faith let her head loll to the side, resting it on Trey’s shoulder. “And now she has Spike back and I don't know my position in her life anymore." Faith said softly. Trey gave her a brief hug.


"You know she'll always love you Faith. You helped her through the most difficult time of her life. She will always love you for that. You know you guys are closer than anyone. So don't worry about it." Trey smiled meeting Faith’s gaze.


"Yeah” Faith smiled and sat back into the couch. “Besides. Now I get to spend some time with my favorite person!" She broke out into a huge smile. Her smile faltered at seeing Trey blank stare.


"Who?" Trey asked a little bit more roughly than he had intended.


"Well you of course!” Faith shot him a ‘Duh’ look. “Who else would it be.”


"I knew that." Trey nodded and then yelped as Faith smacked him lightly on the arm.


"Of course you did Trey!" Faith said rolling her eyes, hurt that Trey would think she’s just leave him to go spend time with someone.


"Remember when we broke up?" Trey asked quietly not meeting Faith’s gaze.


"Yeah” Faith said in a bitter laugh. “You had a new girlfriend the next day." She folded her feet under each other on the couch and moved to wipe a single tear that had fallen.


"She wasn’t my girlfriend.” He whispered turning to meet Faith’s eyes. “I was acting. I didn’t want you to see how hurt I was after we broke up!" Trey admitted. Moving his hand across he captured Faith’s with his own and gave it a gentle squeeze.


"Yeah well karma’s a bitch and you know you got what was coming to you when you were with her.” Faith laughed at the memories. Trey smiled at her and nodded in agreement. “Oh my God” Faith laughed out turning to face him. “Do you remember that time Buffy went ballistic on you and tried to pull all your hair out because she thought that you cheated on me?" Faith said laughing, tears coming out of her eyes.


"Yeah or that time where she put orange dye in my shampoo because she thought it would be funny to see my hair look like a pumpkin?" Trey said laughing heartily. Faith was leaning on Trey laughing. They both stopped and met each other’s gaze. Trey reached out a hand and wiped away the tears that had fallen during their laughing. ‘She’s never looked more beautiful’ Trey thought before lowering his mouth to hers. His hand still on her face, reached the back of her neck to pull her in closer.


Faith jumped back just as Trey’s other hand snaked it’s way around her back.


"I'm sorry." She said looking like a dear caught in headlights.


"If you can remember I initiated it.” His hooded gaze met hers and he smiled. “I wanted it.” Trey reached out a hand and cupped her cheek. “Faithie I want to try us again.”


"I don't know if I can” Faith lowered her gaze as she thought. “Who the hell am I kidding.” She smiled watching Trey smile in return. “Of course I can!" Faith said jumping into his lap. Holding her close, his hands resting on her thigh’s, Trey sent her a hungered look.


"We have the house to ourselves” He raised his eye brows in a suggestive manner. “What do you want to do?" Trey asked running his hands up her back.


“I can think of a few things” Faith smiled right before she crashed his lips down to his.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Buffy tried to roll over but someone’s arms were wrapped around her waist holding them to their chest. Buffy went stiff and rubbed her eyes trying to remember where she was. It was still dark outside. The person nuzzled her neck from behind and mumbled something. She smiled at hearing Spike.


Trying again she wriggled to come lose of his strong grasp, she really had to go pee. She didn't know where the bathroom was, but first thing was first. Get out of bed.


"Spike…” Unable to get lose Buffy shoved her backside into Spike. She gasped at feeling something nudging her back. “Uh…Spike” Buffy said as Spike’s hand cupped her breast. “Baby I really need to go pee. So let me go" Buffy said elbowing Spike.


"Mmm what?” Spike slowly drifted awake and his body went stiff at the position he was in. Groin in Buffy’s backside, hand on her breast. “Right….Bathroom. I'll show you were that is." Spike said hopping out of bed and reaching down a hand to help Buffy up. He waited outside the room for her and then lead her back to his room after he had been. Buffy sat on his bed looking around the room. It was in no other words but a disaster zone. Standing and leaving Spike sprawled on the bed she starts cleaning his room.


"Pet” Spike sat up in his elbows. “What are you doing?” he chuckled and watched as she threw all of his clothes into one big pile. “Come on luv. Come back to bed!" Spike groaned watching her bend over.


"Not until your room is clean!" Buffy states rushing around and picking up a stray sock.


"Leave it alone. I'll clean it in the morning” Spike let his head fall back onto his pillow. “I just want to cuddle with my sexy pregnant girlfriend." Spike waggles his eye suggestively at her as Buffy blushed.


"Nope. Your room‘s a disaster and I refuse to sleep in this mess right now." Buffy said picking up a book and placing them on his bookshelf. Looking back at the big pile of clothes she picked them all up and plunked them in the basket that was sitting next to his cupboard. She must have bumped the cupboard door because a few item’s fell out. Reaching down she picked them up and opened the door fully to place them back in. Her eyes went wide at what she saw.


Black and red shiny paint met her gaze as her hands held the crumpled papers. Backing away she sat on the edge of Spike’s bed. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. ‘I can’t believe he has it’ Buffy thought staring at the black and red shiny paint glisten back at her.


"Pet, you can take it out you know." Spike smiled sitting up behind her.


"No, no, I don’t play anymore." Buffy whispered standing, she made her way over to the cupboard and placed the now flattened out pieces of in a folder marked poems. She turned and crawled back into bed with Spike who’s arms wrapped automatically around her. She sighed contentedly and fell back into a deep sleep.