Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok, here's chapter one.. hope you'll like it.. and if you couldn't stand the prologue just don't read this then :P..

Please review.. :D Thanks


A young girl is walking trough Sunnydale, it’s almost midnight. She should know better, and she does but that doesn’t stop her. The girl walks toward one of the many cemeteries, she easily jumps over the one and a half meter tall gate. Then quickly walks to one of the crypts, carefully looking around for anyone, or anything.

The girl looks around for one more time before she opens the wood door to the crypt she stopped by and quietly goes in.

“It took you more time than usual...” A voice says, coming from a girl inside the crypt. “Ellie.” The girl continues after a short pause with a smile on her white face as she smoothly jumps down from the grave where she have been waiting for the friend.

“Stop calling me that name, I hate it.” The friend answers and closes the door with a loud sound, which only makes the other girl smile even more.

The girl who was sitting on the grave is now walking around in the crypt. She has blond hair and blue-green eyes that, for the moment, are dark green but are lighting up in an olive-green colour.

The first girl walks down the steps from the door to one of the couches that have been left in the crypt by the demon they killed to get the place. She troughs herself on the couch, satisfied with how comfortable she ended up she stretch and with a relaxed and soft smile she turns her head to her friend.

“So Ana, what’s up?” The girl in the couch says and looks at her friend, who’s now looking at the pictures that they have placed on the walls.

Ana sighs and keeps looking at the photos. “Not my boyfriends cock...” She then answers with a natural - but little disappointed - voice. She turns a little at her head to look at her friend behind, which is desperately trying to not laugh at her comment.

When the laughing friend sees Ana’s arched eyebrow she smiles but then makes a fake-pout face.

“What is it? Little Ana disappointed in the guy who I told her not to choose? The guy I told her a million, no wait... Make that a billion times not to chose?! The guy I told her...” She says with a big smile but gets cut of by a second ‘laugh attack’.

Ana who now turns around looking at her friend with her hands up to show that she surrenders. “Ok ok, I get it, Buff! I made a bad choice with this guy...”

“With this guy?! Ana you’ve made bad choices with guys forever .” Buffy laughs at what she just said and thinks about continue, when she hears a sound from the outside, someone is close to the crypt.

After a quick - and rather unnecessary - look at Ana Buffy knows that her devil smiling friend heard the sound too. “Come on, I want to see.” Ana says and drags Buffy by the hand from the couch.

“Ana what if it’s them? You know if my dad finds out about this he is going to make sure that no-one comes close to me ever again.” Buffy says as Ana drags her to the door.

Ana stops, just before opening the door and then turns to her friend. “Come on Buff, they won’t find out about us. Hey, you know what? I’ll make sure that they can’t see us. I’ll even make them think that we are ghosts if they now would see us!” Ana says with a low voice and before Buffy have the time to disagree Ana holds her hand even tighter and closes her eyes.

“Emorta tétato lates.” Ana whispers quickly and then opens her eyes, smiling against Buffy who also felt the little - but still existing - rush of the spell.

“Mh, well I guess that I don’t have any other choice than to come with you.” Buffy says smiling and Ana can see that Buffy actually wants to come with her to tease who ever it is making those sounds a little bit from the crypt.

“And you don’t even know if it’s them.” Ana whispers to Buffy before she opens the door and the both invisible girls walk out in the night. With a small quick twist with her hand Ana magically closes the door.

*********************


Spike is fighting against a few vampires. He needs to get rid of his anger, before facing someone.

“I don’t know why you doing this bro’. But it sure does looks like you are all soul-having Spike.” One of the other vampires says to Spike wile he is fighting against him.

“For the first: I don’t have a soul, not like the poof. For the second: just workin’ of somethin’ before facin’ tha’ lyin’ lil’ brat...” A pause as he kicks one vamp in the stomach, which makes him fly about four meters away, then continues. “For the third...” Spike starts saying when he holding a stake against the asking vampire’s chest but gets cut of by a familiar voice.

“You talk too much.” The vampire Spike was just holding explodes in a small cloud of dust when Buffy stakes him from behind. “Both of you do, actually... Well, he did...” She continues with a smile as she stakes two more vampires.

Spike takes out the last one before turning towards her and then he just looks at her, up and down three times without saying a single word.

“What is it?” Buffy asks and tries to hide her fear of the possibility that Spike could smell Ana’s sent of her from the ‘Goodbye’-hug they shared before Buffy decided to help Spike.

“Where the bloody hell have you been?!” Spike asks with a loud voice and Buffy would have been worried of the tone in his voice if wasn’t for the fact that Ana was standing a few meters behind Spike smiling to her.

Ana, who was a powerful witch now, could easily send Buffy a few jokes about Spikes question. Buffy had to concentrate really hard so that she would let herself burst out in giggles at the jokes that her friend was ‘telling’ her.

Tell him you where busy doin’ that guy... What’s his name...? Yeah, Parker! Just tell the stupid vamp that you where doin’ Parker and just couldn’t come to him at the moment ‘cause you where coming with Parker. Tell him that Buff!, Ana’s voice giggled in Buffy’s head.

No! I can’t do that. He’ll kill me! And be quiet, if I start to laugh now he is going to think I’m insane.

“At the Bronze, of curse, I told you. Didn’t I? I said I was going to Bronze to meet a few friends” Buffy calmly explains, turning away and starts to walk home so that he won’t see her smile.

“Oh no, you weren’t. I looked at the bloody club and you weren’t there, pet.” Spike says while following Buffy.

Oh, what an idiot! He should be able to smell that I’ve hugged you, but nooo. He has to be a pathetic idiot.., Ana’s voice says in Buffy’s head.

Ana’s words makes Buffy react like she never done before; she wants to defend him. But looking at Spikes face she knows that she would risk of never seeing Ana again if she tried to tell her that loud.

Daylight would probably also be a problem for me then..., Buffy thinks and forgets for a moment that her mind is still ‘connected’ with Ana’s.

What did you just think?! You have a damn crush for him don’t you? Not because it’s anything wrong to like him, he’s hot, but he’s also the one your dear father sent to watch over you! Think about it Buffy, sure you would think it would be fun to do something behind your fathers back - with the man your father hates more than anyone and anything. But after a while ether Spike or you would have enough, and then you wouldn’t manage to see him anymore..., Ana thinks.

Buffy knows that if it wasn’t for that she’s used to Ana speaking/thinking fast, she wouldn’t have gotten a word of what her friend just fought.

No! I don’t have a crush for him! How can you even think something like that he’s... I totally can’t stand that he smokes, or his attitude or..., Buffy tries to convince Ana. Or is she trying to convince her self?

Oh, come on?! Have you heard something more pathetic? Well... maybe not heard, because we’re not talking... But Buffy seriously; he’s hot and you’re 16! You should make a move! Come on... well maybe not right now, little bad time and you still haven’t answered his question, Ana thinks smiling to Buffy as she now stands behind a tree in the shadows.

“Buffy, pet, what is it?” Spike asks and he sounds a little worried.

Buffy has that weird face, like if she can’t decide what to do, but still not...
Spike becomes a little worried when Buffy only looks right out into nothing and first he can see anger in her eyes, then almost like if she’s embarrassed and then it looks like if she almost got a little angry again, but only as if she’s acting on the last time.

“Luv, where did you go tonight? Did something happen, kitten?” Spike asks and realizes that he is concern if something or someone has hurt her.

Come on Buff, walk away, before he starts to worry too much. Then he’ll maybe tell your father and then he’ll worry and then everyone will ask you and then they will find out about me, Ana’s voice whispers in Buffy’s head.

“Why, do you care? My father only sent you to watch over me, not to worry about me. I’m 16 I can almost do what ever I want, see who ever I want. You know, you don’t have to watch over me every single second.” Buffy says, now pissed off when she realize that she isn’t allowed to be with Ana because ‘she could be dangerous’. Her father had told her that when Buffy told him about Ana being a witch and Mel being a member of ‘The Dark Circle’.

“You’re just scarred of him, just because he’s a little older than you.” Buffy continues as she walks away, leaving Spike stunned over her words.

* * * * * * * * * * * *


“Hi sweetie, did Spike find you?” Tara asks from the couch in the living room when Buffy closes the door.

“Yeah, he found me.” Buffy says with a calm voice. She doesn’t want to be angry at Tara and Willow, at least not so that they’ll know it.

“Good, we were a little worried. You know that we have nothing against you going out and patrolling, we just want to know when you go. Just so that we don’t have to wonder if something bad happened to you, right.” Willow says as she walks into the kitchen and Buffy can hear her continue. “Do you want something to eat? I know you always have a little hunger after dusting vamps.”

“No, I’m fine. I’m actually just tiered, gonna pay a visit to my bed. Feels like I haven’t slept for a week” Buffy says truthfully and gives Tara and Willow each a goodnight hug when Willow comes back into the living room with a bowl of popcorn.

“Ok, night sweetie” Tara says, sitting in the couch with her head resting on Willows left shoulder.

“Good night” Buffy answers and then hurries up to her room after hearing a low bump from her room.

I hope Tara and Will didn’t hear that, Buffy thinks and opens the door to her room.

“Are you crazy?! What if Willow or Tara would have heard you?! What if Spike would have been in the house, he would defiantly have heard you!” Buffy says and tries to not talk too loud so that Willow and Tara won’t hear her.

“Take it easy Buff! It’s not like I’m a new beginner when it comes to teleportation... Well, actually I kind of am...” Ana said and smiled an I-was-joking-please-forgive-me-smile.

“Hahaha, I’m sorry for scaring you, but you don’t have to worry about the two witches or that vamp down there. They won’t hear me, and even if they did I would just say some mind spell and they would forget it” Ana smiled again but this time she made Buffy smile too.

The both girl smiled to each other until Buffy suddenly stopped - remembering Ana’s words.
“Wait... What do you mean with that I don’t have to worry about ‘the two witches and that vamp down there’?! Spike’s down there?!” Buffy says and suddenly she feels Ana’s hand covering her mouth.

“Hush! If you don’t want Mr. Overprotecting coming in here and asking who you’re talking to... Well, more like yelling to, you have to be quiet, got it?” Ana says and as an answer from Buffy she gets one single little nod.

Before continuing Ana takes away her hand from Buffy’s mouth and starts to walk around in the very familiar room.

“Good, now let me tell you what I meant. Spike is down there, he came into the house about the same time you came up here and he’s now taking a bear from the fridge. I you don’t believe me, take a look on your own.” Ana says and opens the door to the hallway.

Buffy steps out in the hall with Ana showing the way with a grin on her face. Buffy don’t even thinks about warning Ana that anyone could see her.

“Emorta tétato lates” Ana whispers as they come to the stair.

“This is sooo not a good idea...” Buffy whispers when she follows the invisible Ana to the kitchen but all she gets is the devil-smile from Ana that she’s so familiar with.

When Buffy walks into the kitchen - followed by Ana - she sees that her friend was right. There’s Spike, sitting in the kitchen with a beer. He looks up when he hear Buffy.

“Are you ‘n better thoughts yet? Or are you goin’ to run of one more time, goldilocks?” Spike asks as Buffy just walks straight to the fridge, opening it and taking out a box containing some noodles with chicken that she knows her best friend loves.

Are you hungry? Buffy asks Ana as she can feel Ana picking up the contact once more this night.

Starving! I don’t understand how bad Mel can be in the kitchen... Saying she’s a disaster would be a huge understatement..., Ana thinks.

Buffy knows that Ana’s godmother Mel really can be worse than a disaster and lets a smile escape and play on her lips when she turns to the microwave to worm up Ana’s food.

Yeah, I remember... And that’s not a good thing, Buffy answers and she can feel that she’s on the edge of starting to laugh loud when she sees Ana’s face.

Ana stares at Buffy, her eyes widen and jaw dropped open to what her best friends just thought.

Hey, there is nothing ‘good’ in Mel’s cooking! How can you even think such a thing?! Do you know that she almost killed me once, just with making pancakes?! It’s true, she ‘accidentally’ put a spell on the pancakes when she was making them and the pancakes almost suffocated me! If it hadn’t been for my special good witch-skills I would be dead now!, Ana thinks and with bad played act about being offended she leans on the fridge.

That gesture and those words in her head make Buffy start laughing in an instant.

“Oi! I’m talkin’ to you and your just laughin’?!” Spike says and unknowing interrupting Buffy and Ana’s conversation.

Buffy remembers that Ana’s invisible and quickly turns around to hide her giggles, but she’s sure he can both hear and see it.

“S... Sorry Spike, what were you saying?” Buffy finally asks as she turns around.

Spike can see a smile play on her lips and before he can stop himself he starts imagining how it would be to kiss her, rough and long. Having his hands explore her body, hear her saying his name as he... No mate! Stop thinking, don’t ever think about her like that! You’re just asking for trouble!

*************


Soo, what do you think?