[Reviews - 14] LikedPrinter
Summary: In the early 1900s fifteen year old Elizabeth O'Connor was the daughter of Irish aristocrats, Liam and Darla O'Connor. Both of them passed away in a terrible accident one day, and Elizabeth was sent off to a distant relative, Wesley Windham-Pryce in London, England. Except she was shipped off to the country-side, something she has never grown accustomed to and she has to attend a small town house school amongst people who have known each other for their whole lives. How will she deal with a very by the book Wesley, and a mysterious boy named William, who is one of the naughtiest boys she has ever met?
Rated: U
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 7243 Read: 7062
Published: 11/12/2007 Updated: 11/16/2007

1. One and Two. by Laurie [Reviews - 4] Liked (1456 words)
First fic, so be nice, please? Although, I'm not going to beat you with a frying pan if you're not =] I've made William cheeky, because to be honest cheeky William, to me would be cuter than stuffy William, and his mother, Anne is frivalous and boisterous.
Mostly because I don't believe such a cheeky kid could be related to a gentle mother.

2. Chapter Three. by Laurie [Reviews - 2] Liked (1877 words)
I've basically decided not to write Elizabeth and Riley's dialogue in an Irish accent. I'll just butcher it, and you'll just hate me.

Soo... You can just pretend ;]

3. Chapter Four. by Laurie [Reviews - 3] Liked (1330 words)
I never really liked Riley Finn, so don't worry too much about Elizabeth and him. William will be back to being cheeky in the next chapter. You guys just had to see the other side of him.

4. Chapter Five. by Laurie [Reviews - 2] Liked (1531 words)
Thanks for the nice reviews, guys.
I honestly didn't think this fic would get very far, but with a little encouragement I've continued with it.
Dinner at the Giles', should be interesting.

5. Chapter Six. by Laurie [Reviews - 3] Liked (1049 words)
The day after the dinner at school, and a bit of embarrassment.