Author's Chapter Notes:
This story is based on the Anime called Romeo x Juliet, it really touched me and I thought it would go perfectly with a Spuffy fic =]
Elizabeth looked through the door to see the man slay her parents. She let out a small ¨Mama?¨ only to have Willow put her hand over Elizabeth's small mouth, but it was too late. She had been heard. Willow grabbed Elizabeth's hand and started to run as fast as her tiny legs would take her, but she was to slow.

As the to men stood before Them, Elizabeth began to shed some tears. That was when the stranger, a young man, appeared and knocked them out the way. The stranger offered his hand to Willow who took it but also made sure she still had a firm grasp on Elizabeth's hand.

The stranger put Willow on his back and told her to hold on and then he picked up Elizabeth and kept her firmly in his arms.

They had made it to the bridge of the castle only to be met by more guards. The stranger quickly knocked them out of the way before jumping off the edge of the bridge with the two girls still safely with him.

Elizabeth began to scream as she felt the grip she had on the stranger's hand, slip. She let the tears fall from her eyes as she looked below her. The stranger and Willow had safely landed on the winged horse, named Pegasus, but Elizabeth still dangled over the bridge. The only thing stopping her from falling to her death was the stranger's firm grip on her tiny hand.

The stranger began to panic as he had felt his hold on Elizabeth begin slip, then he grabbed her hand just in time. He mustered up the rest of his strength to pull the 3 year old up into his lap where he knew she was safe. That was for now.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

13 Years Later.

The town square was unusually busy and there were more guards about than usual. Curiosity getting the better of her Willow made her way over to the centre of attention, and her hand flew to her mouth at what she saw.

Seated in the centre of the town on her knees as her head bowed forward was a young girl, she had swords pointed at her throat by the Grand Duke's guards and was crying softly. ¨This woman!¨ One the guards bellowed out. ¨Has been accused of being Elizabeth Capulet! So she will be sentenced to death!¨ Just as one of the guard's sword went to slice through the woman's neck, a young males voice broke through.

¨LET HER GO!¨ As all attention turned toward the male Willow had to keep herself from fainting.

¨Ah the Red Whirlwind.¨ The guard who had announced the woman's death had spoke up as he stared up at the masked man who stood atop one of the buildings. ¨What happens if we don't?¨ Just then a smoke bomb was thrown at the guards as a young boy, around the ages of 10, ran up and untied the girl before telling her to run.

The Red Whirlwind then dropped down for his place on the building, and landed softly on his feet. His head hung low hiding his eyes as his cape billowed out behind him. The guards began to charge at him.

The Red Whirlwind pulled his sword out of its sheath which was attached to his left hip. He smirked at the guards before jumping over them and scooping up the ten year old.

The Red Whirlwind kept running with the guards hot on his heels before he dropped the 10 year old at a fork in the road. ¨Antonio¨ He addressed the young male before pointing in one direction ¨Meet back up at the hide out, yeah?¨ The boy nodded before running in the direction the Red Whirlwind had pointed at.

The Red Whirlwind made sure he had caught the guards attention before running in the opposite direction of Antonio. Just when he was beginning to think he was in the clear he came to the end of the road, and then realised he had no where to go but to fall from the steep cliff he had found himself on. He let out a small curse before looking behind him to see the guards advancing.

Holding up his sword in a defensive position, one of the guards attacked him. He managed to block most of the attacks and knock the guard back only for the others to attack as well. That was when the Red Whirlwind felt the faint feeling of free falling.

The Red Whirlwind looked up just in time to see his old friend Pegasus swoop down and a hand reached out to him. He noticed the hand was trying to grab at his wrist and when it finally did, he let out a sigh of relief once he was safely seated in front of his saviour.

The Red Whirlwind turned around only to be met face to face with William Montague. ¨Your wrist's were a lot smaller than I thought they'd be.¨ William said quietly. ¨Why are they after you?¨ The Red Whirlwind looked down to make sure they were close enough to the ground. He then smirked at his saviour before jumping off the pegasus to land softly on his feet.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

¨Odin!¨ He heard his name being called the minute he had walked into the hideout. ¨I saw you and Antonio at the market!¨ Willow growled at him before slapping him round the head. ¨What have I told you! You can get seriously hurt!¨

Odin just smiled sheepishly up at her before turning his attention to the other occupants in the room. They were seated around a large square table. Although the small room was cramped it still felt, homey, comfortable. Odin gave them a weak smile before heading to his room with Willow hot on his trail.

Once the bedroom door was firmly shut behind them Odin took off his wig to reveal long, blonde hair, that fell down to his ankles. ¨Elizabeth.¨ Willow breathed before gesturing to the small stool infront of the dressing table. ¨Let me brush your hair.¨ Elizabeth merely nodded.

Once Elizabeth was seated on a stool Willow stood behind her and began to run a brush through her blonde locks. ¨I've always loved your hair Elizabeth, even when we were little.¨

¨Why must I hide it, Willow?¨

Willow let out a small sigh. As Elizabeth had grown older she had always asked the question why she had to hide her gender? Why she had to hide who she was? And soon her questions would be answered.