Chapter 16 – The Party


When Buffy arrived at the party it was in full swing. She found Angel with Wesley in the T.V. room.

“Hey Buffy, I was about to send out the search squad.” Angel greeted her, kissing her quickly.

“I was running a bit behind.” Buffy explained. “Hi Wesley.”

“Buffy.”

“So, Buffy, do you want a drink?” Angel offered.

“I’ll just have a coke.”

Angel went to get Buffy her drink. Buffy and Wesley stood in uncomfortable silence.

“So, Wes, how are things?” Buffy asked, trying to make conversation.

“Quite fine, thank you. Have you seen Fred this evening?”

“Nope, but I just got here.”

“Well, I think I’ll go find her.” He ran off in the direction of the kitchen.

Angel soon returned and handed her the coke. He was drinking beer. He took her around and introduced her to a few of his fraternity brothers. She noticed that when the person had a title, he introduced them with the title, and made sure to use her title with those people. ‘How pretentious!’ Buffy thought for a moment. But then she remembered how sweet Angel had been and tried to remember that was the society he was raised in. But she was also glad to see about half of the fraternity did not have titles. But she ventured to guess they weren’t normal Joe Blows. It appeared you had to have money to be in this house.

While Angel was chatting with some friends, Buffy saw Fred near the kitchen. She went over to the girl. “Hey Fred, I didn’t know you would be here.”

“Oh hi Buffy. I thought I would come check it out.”

“Is Darla here?”

“She’ll probably come later. She had a date earlier this evening.”

“Oh, I didn’t know she was seeing anybody.”

“Oh yes, she’s dated Earl Lindsey McDonald for the past two years. She’s a very private person and doesn’t like to talk about who she dates.” Fred explained.

“Oh, okay.” Just then a handsome black man walked up to them.

“Hi Fred, how are you?”

“Oh, hello Charles.” Fred squeaked. “This is my friend, Buffy. Lady Buffy Summer-Giles.” She quickly added.

“Fred, please stop introducing me with my title! This is a party. Hi Charles, I’m Buffy.” Buffy extended her hand to him. He gave it a firm shake.

“Hi Buffy, Charles Gunn. You can call me Charles, but most of my buddies call me Gunn.”

“Okay then Gunn. Are you a senior?”

“Actually I’m a grad student. I’m studying law.”

“Oh, like Angel!” Buffy exclaimed.

“Yeah, he’s one of my classmates.”

Buffy looked around and noticed Angel was no longer where she left him. “Well, I’m going to go find him. Gunn, Fred, I’ll see you later.” Buffy went off to find Angel. The house was very large and he didn’t seem to be downstairs anywhere. Finally when she reached the entryway, she saw him leaning against the staircase, talking to Wesley and drinking a beer.

“Hey Wesley. Angel, I though I lost you.” Buffy grabbed his hand.

“Oh, I was just mingling. Why don’t I give you a tour of the house now?”

“Okay.” Buffy agreed. She had already seen most of the downstairs looking for him, but she went along. Angel waved at a lot of people along the way, but they didn’t stop to chat with anyone. When they finished the downstairs tour, Angel took her upstairs.

“I want you to see my room,” he explained.

There were several hallways they had to turn and go down to get to his room. It wasn’t much larger than her dorm room, but it was tastefully decorated in dark cherry woods and a hunter green drapes and comforter. She peered out the window to see what type of view he had.

“Your room is very nice Angel.”

Angel came up behind Buffy and started to nuzzle her neck. “Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?

“Thank you Angel.” Buffy blushed. He turned her around and began to kiss her. She eagerly returned the kiss. After a moment, he broke away.

“Do you want anything to drink? I have a fridge up here?” Angel offered.

“No, I’m fine.”

Angel went over to the fridge and took out a beer. Buffy had noticed he had several to drink that night, and was starting to get a little worried. She hadn’t seen him drink so much before. She shook of her uneasiness and went over to him and started to rub his shoulders.

“Oh baby, that feels so good. I’ve waited so long for us to be alone together again.” Angel led her over to the bed and started to kiss her again while rubbing her breast through her top. Buffy responded eagerly, rubbing herself against him. She was glad she had waited and not slept with Riley. Buffy had never been so attracted to a man before. Angel was exactly the type of guy she wanted her first time to be with. She only hoped he wasn’t turned off by her inexperience.

Angel’s hands slipped under her shirt and unhooked her bra. His large fingers began to rub her nipples. Buffy moved to straddle his lap, reaching down and unzipping his pants.
She reached in and started to stroke his already engorged cock. Angel pulled up her shirt and removed her bra so he could give his full attention to her breast.

After a few minutes, Angel whispered in Buffy’s ear, “I want you so badly Buffy, let me make love you.”

Buffy pulled back. “Angel, I want you too. I’ve never wanted anybody as bad. But I have to tell you something. I’ve never done this before.” She looked down at her lap as she said this.

Angel had a huge grin on his face. “Baby, that’s okay. I’m so glad you told me. It’s very important for a girl to save herself. I’m so glad to know you’ve been a good girl and saved yourself.” He pulled her into a deep kiss before she could respond, or even think about what he said. As he kissed her he wiggled of his pants. He then stood up and removed hi shirt and pulled off her skirt as well. Angel stood back from the bed and looked at Buffy lying naked there. He found the sight so erotic that he began to stroke himself. His intense stare at her form made her start to feel self-conscious, so she started to shift in an attempt to cover herself.

“Buffy baby, don’t move. You’re so beautiful. I’m sorry, I just couldn’t help myself looking at you.”

“It’s okay. I’m just nervous.”

“Don’t be. I’m going to make it good for you. Just close your eyes and relax baby.”

Buffy did as she was told. She could hear Angel moving about the room. First he turned on the stereo. Cold Play filled the room. She smiled to herself at this – the other night at dinner she had told him this was her favorite CD. Then she heard a drawer open and assumed he was getting a condom. She wanted to ask, but felt to embarrassed. Angel came back to the bed and crawled up her body and began kissing her. He then turned her on her side and lay down behind her.

“Oh Buffy, you’re so soft and sweet. My good girl.” He whispered in her ear as he nuzzled her neck.

Buffy felt so safe in his arms as they cuddled. She was so glad he was taking it slow, knowing it was her first time. Then she felt his erection pressing at her backside. It felt wet, which she thought was odd. ‘Maybe he came on himself?’ she thought to herself. But then the pressing became more intense, and he moved his hand down, pushing his cock into her ass. Buffy screamed out in pain.

“Angel stop! What are you doing!”

“Shh, baby, don’t tell me you haven’t taken it in the ass before. How else did you keep that sweet virgin pussy that you’re saving for our wedding night?” he purred into her ear, never stopping his ascent into her tight orifice.

Buffy was now thrashing against the bed. She had never felt such pain or panic. She was sure he was going to split her in two. And she had no idea what he was talking about, saving herself for him, their wedding night. He had to be mad. But no matter how much she struggled and tried to pull away, he wouldn’t let her go. He just pushed further into her.

“Angel please, stop it! It hurts so bad, please stop, please stop!” Buffy sobbed. He was all the way in her now and the pain was intense. She felt a trickle down her thigh that she could only assume was her own blood.

Instead of letting her go, Angel pushed her onto her front and began to drive into her. “Oh god Buffy, your so tight. You feel so good. Oh god damn, that curve of your ass hits me just right.” Buffy was screaming into the mattress at this point. She knew nobody could hear her with the music playing, but she wouldn’t stop screaming, wouldn’t stop struggling. She wasn’t going to just let this happen to her. But she couldn’t get him to stop. The more she struggled, the deeper he plunged.

“That’s it baby, move that ass. Oh god Buffy, I’m going to come.” Angel roared. She could feel hot liquid squirting up into her ass, and then Angel’s heavy body collapsed on her.

Buffy continued to cry into the sheets. It hurt so bad she was scared to move… not that she could anyway with Angel still panting above her, embedded in her still. She tried to get herself together so she could out of this room, away from him. She tried to stop crying, to catch her breath. After a moment, with tears still running down her face she decided to make her move. She pushed back against him, and to her surprise, he rolled easily off her. She looked over and saw he was unconscious. The idiot had passed out!

Buffy quickly got off the bed. She grabbed his t-shirt to wipe the sticky fluids that were dripping out of her. Then she quickly dressed in her own clothing and ran for the door before he could awaken. She stepped in the hall and wasn’t sure which way to go. She closed his door and a fresh flood of tears came to her eyes. She couldn’t believe this happened to her!

Still crying, she made her way down the hall. She couldn’t see where she was going she was crying so hard. She thought she heard voices behind her and was afraid it was Angel waking up so despite the pain she ran as fast as she could down the maze of hallways and crashed right into someone and fell to the floor. The fall brought fresh pain to her sore bottom and she cried out.

“Luv, are you all right? Did you hurt yourself? Oh shit you’re bleeding!” A familiar voice said. Too damn familiar.

Buffy looked up with a tear stained face and saw some familiar blue eyes. Just when she thought this situation couldn’t get any worse, here was Spike.

Spike equally as shocked when he found he recognized this poor girl. He gasped at her appearance. Not only did the girl have blood running down her legs, but she had mascara streaking down her face and her hair was a mess. This didn’t all happen from the fall.

He got down on one knee and tried to help her up. “Luv, talk to me. What happened?”

“Spike, just leave me alone. I have got to go home now.” Buffy whispered, attempting to get up, but he stopped her.

“Pet, your hurt. What happened to you?” He looked her directly in the eye. “Did somebody hurt you? Buffy, tell me, did somebody here hurt you?” He asked in a tense voice. He had a good idea who had done this to her.

“I…please, I have to get out of here!” Buffy pleaded, looking behind her, afraid Angel would wake up.

“Okay, Luv, I’ll help you get out of here.” He helped her to her feet and let her lean on him. He led her down the back stairs and out the kitchen, where nobody would notice. When they were safely outside, he turned to her.

“Buffy, I think we need to get you to the hospital. My flat is right up the street, and my cars there, so I can drive you.”

“I need …”

“Your not taking her anywhere Spike.” A voice came from behind them. They turned to find Wesley and Darla standing there.