Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the last chaper of the fic :) Sorry that I took so long to update but things got hectic. Also thankyou to everyone who has reviewed for this story, you guys feed the muse.
Buffy pulled out of the kiss first “so I take it you want to” she said coyly.

Spike grinned and grasped her upper arms, pulling her up into a standing position. Buffy giggled and jumped up, delighting in the way Spike held her so securely.

Their mouths met, tongues fighting for dominance, teeth clashing, moans full of need coming from both blondes. Buffy ground herself against Spike’s denim clad erection, making the vampire groan into her mouth.

Spike grasped Buffy’s firm ass and pushed her up against the closest wall. He rotated his hips slowly against hers, making her pant with want. The kiss went from tender to hungry and demanding in under a second.

Buffy’s hands held his head as her hot tongue battled with his. Spike trailed kisses along her jaw, stopping to give a lick and a sharp bite to her earlobe, making her impulsively thrust against him.

Spike gave her lobe another lick and his teeth gently teased the soft flesh. Buffy shuddered and pushed off the wall, sending them spiralling in the direction of her bedroom.

Spike crushed her mouth to his and they stumbled into the bedroom. Buffy gasped as Spike began kissing and nipping his way down her throat “God Spike”. Spike stopped at her collar bone to press a long wet kiss on the flushed skin.

Buffy pulled his black t-shirt up and over his head, revealing the pale toned skin underneath. She licked her lips and stroked his abdomen. Her long nails scraped lightly over the flesh, making Spike gasp and look down at her with desire swimming in his cobalt eyes.

Spike leant down and captured her lips in a hungry, devouring kiss as he pulled off her pants. Buffy needed to feel his skin against hers; she reached for his belt and yanked on it. Spike held back a smile at her impatience and quickly undid the belt.

Buffy pushed against his shoulders and swiftly reversed their positions. She kissed her way down his chest and stopped at his belly button to swirl her tongue around it.

Spike groaned and grasped the silk sheets.
Buffy quickly slid up his body again and delivered a passionate kiss to her lover’s mouth. Warm breath eased into his senses when Buffy licked over his lips before biting down on the lower one.

When Spike moaned softly Buffy bit again a little harder, then licked at the small hurt.

Spike made to grab for her but she slid away and back down his body. He strained upwards wanting to feel her skin but she pushed him back down.

She popped the buttons on his jeans open and admired his erection as it stood proudly away from the rest of him. She slowly removed his jeans and then finished undressing herself.

“Touch me or something luv, I’m dying here” and touch him she did.

Buffy gave the underside of his throbbing cock a yearning lick and slowly traced his abdomen with her nails.

Buffy flicked a nail across the hard peak of his left nipple and Spike cried out as his cock throbbed hotly.
Spike yanked her up to him and turned her body so he was on top of her.

“Too long have to have you now!” he growled and positioned himself at her entrance.

As he thrust inside her, she felt her inner walls stretching for him and she moaned at the pure sensation of his thick cock inside her.

Spike buried his face in her neck and tried to calm himself down, he’d forgotten how hot and tight his Buffy was.

“Buffy, so hot...so wet for me” he nipped her throat and licked her skin, tasting her.

Arousal and need thrummed through Buffy as she slowly moved her hips against his.

He began pumping his hips into her as a slow rhythm was established.

This wasn’t like any other time they’d had sex, this was tender, romantic and sweet. Not next to a dumpster or in an abandoned house.

This was perfect.

Each thrust sent a buzzing sensation through her, bubbling in her blood until it reminded her of champagne all that fizz in a never ending cycle.

One last thrust sent them both over the edge, breath coming in fast pants as they lay together on Buffy’s bed, their limbs entangled in a lover’s embrace.

Buffy smiled at him as she looked into his beautiful eyes “I love you” she whispered.

“I love you too” Spike kissed her tenderly on the mouth and pulled her closer to him, inhaling her scent.

Both blondes let their bodies be claimed by sleep.

~*~*~*~*~
Dawn walked into the apartment the next morning and was greeted by silence. ‘Ok this mean’s they either worked it out and are happily in the middle of morning bliss or they fought for the whole night and Buffy is alone on her bed with mascara marks on her face’.

Knowing her sister and Spike together it was probably the later.

The door to her sister’s room was half closed and Dawn risked a peek inside. Yikes! She loved her sister but there were some parts of her that Dawn never wanted to see.

She smiled, it had all worked out, her sister was with Spike and they were in love. Kind of like a fairytale.

Dawn paused and frowned, nothing ever worked out around here, something was definitely coming to stomp all over their happy ending....but the question was, what was it?

Dawn shrugged, whatever it was they’d deal with it, and Buffy would finally get the happy ending that she deserved, Dawn quickly grabbed some clothes and made her way over to her friend’s house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Buffy woke to the smell of coffee.

She pulled on a robe and walked out into the kitchen, there was Spike half naked with a pot of coffee brewing.

“Morning luv” He smiled boyishly at her and she couldn’t help but smile back.

“Morning” she kissed him lightly and grabbed the mug of coffee on the table.

Oh yeah, she could get used to this.


Chapter End Notes:
Ok this is my first attempt at smut, so tell me good? bad? want to rewind the minutes of your life it took to read?