Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the delay in posting. Hope you all enjoy.
“Jessica” Buffy looked at her sister in amazement, she reached out to touch her but Amy’s voice stopped her movements.

“She can’t see or hear you; we’re simply reliving your memories.”

Buffy gave her sister a sad look and moved back to the fence that Amy was leaning against “I haven’t seen her in so long, I almost......almost forgot what she looked like” Buffy watched her little sister walk around the amusement park.

A fifteen year old Buffy walked out of the bathroom and joined her sister, they started to talk about normal stuff for a while and then they began to walk across the road.

“Buffy mum’s going to be furious” Jessica looked at her with wide eyes.

The blonde stopped and rolled her eyes “Stop being such a dork, loosen up. Just because we’re going to a party doesn’t mean you have to be so.....you.”

“Buffy....” Jessica began but her sister cut her off.

“No come on, you can hang out with me” Buffy gave her a smile.

“Buffy!”

“What?”

Jessica pushed her sister out of the way before a car could collide with her.

Buffy sat wide eyed at the form of her unmoving sister; she was numb so she did the only thing that she could do. She screamed.

“HELP ME! PLEASE HELP!” The younger Buffy didn’t know what to do so she just kept staring at her sister in disbelief and horror.

Amy watched as tears slid down the normal Buffy’s cheeks “She saved me” she whispered.

Before either could blink they were transported to another scene.

A fifteen year old William answered the door of his house and saw Buffy, he smiled but then he noticed that she looked drained, upset and fragile.

“Pet what’s wrong?”

“Jessica’s dead” she said quietly, before looking at him with tearful eyes.

“W-what?” he looked at her with wide eyes.

“She...” Buffy stopped and threw herself into his arms.
He hugged her and led her up to his bedroom.

“What happened next?” Amy asked.

“We talked, at one point I cried, at another point he cried then we both cried, but he was incredibly sweet to me” Buffy felt the surroundings move and they were transported to another scene.

“Can we please stay still for a few seconds” Buffy growled at her.

“Sorry I don’t control the time movements” Amy watched the scene in front of her.

“Oh My God, this is one of the most embarrassing things I have ever done” Buffy bit her lip and watched the scene.

A young Spike was next to another blonde girl and they were standing on her porch.

“Who’s she?” Amy asked curiously.

“Harmony” Buffy answered as she watched a younger version of herself hide in the bushes a few feet away.

“Why are you hiding in the bushes?” Amy looked at her expectantly.

“I liked him and I didn’t like the fact that he was dating Harmony” she watched as Spike and Harmony kissed and frowned “I hated that whore” Buffy folded her arms and watched as Spike bid her a good night and went back down the pathway.

“What makes it so embarrassing?” Amy asked.

“Oh don’t worry, here it comes” Buffy watched herself get out of the bush and collide with the bottom half of Spike who was watching her with amusement.

“Care to tell a bloke exactly what you’re doing?” he asked.

Buffy looked at him in shock “no” she said quickly before jogging to the sidewalk.

“Buffy luv” he caught up with her and grabbed her arm “Why were you there?”

“Why do you think!” she gave him a desperate look.
Before he could answer she kissed him.

The scene transported again and Buffy watched her senior prom play out.

“Look this is lovely and all but why are we doing this?” She asked as she watched her friends and herself all dance, all of them with care free faces.

“Because somewhere along the line you have to have an epiphany, whether or not you do it sooner or later is up to the memories you have” Amy said as she looked at the crowded dance floor.

“Okay fine, I’m ready throw the epiphany at me!” she closed her eyes and held out her arms “huh didn’t work, in the movies it always does” she looked at the young versions of Angel and Darla, they were dancing slowly even though the music had a fast beat.

“It’s amazing, they were like that then and they’re still like that now, I’m really glad that we broke up.”

Amy looked at the duo with a slight smile, and looked over to see Spike sitting alone “why’s he sitting alone?” she asked.

Buffy turned to look at the younger version of Spike “Harmony just dumped him, see I’m asking him the question right about now” Amy looked over to see that the younger Buffy had sat down next to him and had a sympathetic look on her face.

The scene shifted.

Buffy looked around to see herself and Spike “this is a like a year ago” she commented “Oh, I’m telling him I’m engaged to Riley.”

Buffy watched herself turn away and she saw Spike’s face filled with utter pain and disappointment before returning to neutral. She turned to Amy confused “he didn’t want me to marry him, he...why didn’t he tell me?”

“He’s your best friend he wanted you to be happy and he thought Riley would make you happy” Amy answered as she continued to watch younger Spike deal with Buffy showing off her ring.

“I wouldn’t have married Riley if I knew Spike thought it was a bad idea” She said as she watched herself go on and on about the ring.

The surroundings shifted again and Buffy found herself in a white room. It had two white lounge chairs, a white coffee table and a white lamp. The only thing that was a different colour was the fireplace that Buffy and Amy were standing next to.

“Sit” Amy said as she sat in one of the seats, Buffy sat across from her and crossed her legs. “Tell me Buffy, who would you first call if there was an emergency?”

“Spike” she said instantly.

“Why?”

“He’s my best friend and he’d do anything for me” she answered.

“Would you do anything for him?”

“Of course I would” she jumped when a white kettle and two white teacups appeared on the table. Amy poured them both some tea and sat back in her chair.

“How did you feel about Drusilla?”

Buffy was about to ask how she knew about that but stopped herself, this whole experience was incredibly weird as it was “I didn’t like her” Buffy answered.

“Why?”

“She was taking what was mine” Buffy answered without thinking.

Amy raised a brow “So Spike was yours?”

“Wait...no...not exactly, he was just a good friend and I didn’t like her.”

“Because she was dating Spike and you weren’t” Amy stated.

“Yes...no! I mean no” Buffy blushed.

“Are you attracted to Spike?”

“Yes, Damn it!” Buffy cursed herself for not thinking before speaking.

“What pops into your head when I say the name Spike?”

“Sweet, loyal, smart, honest, caring, loving, and my best friend” she answered without hesitation.

“Do you love him?”

“Yes...Oh my God...I love him, I’m in love with him, Oh my God....I love him...Love him...Oh my God” Buffy let it sink in and Amy watched her in slight boredom.

She picked up the white phone that appeared next to her “yep...Oh, she’s just babbling and making no sense...yeah I’ll return her home...Okay...yep...bye” she hung up and Buffy was still rambling “Listen up Blondie, time for you to return home, okay really sorry but I have to knock you out.”

Before Buffy could say anything she felt an overwhelming dizziness and then the world went black.

~~

Dawn hopped out of the car and saw Buffy on the ground in front of the veranda steps “Buffy oh My God” she ran over to the blonde and quickly felt for a pulse, relieved when she found a strong steady one.

“Niblet what are you.....Buffy” he ran the rest of the way and knelt down beside Buffy and Dawn.

He cradled her head in his hands “Dawn go get someone” he said, never taking his eyes off of her.

“Come on luv, open those pretty eyes” he smoothed down her hair and briefly looked up when Angel came out.

“What happened?” he asked as he bent down next to her.

“Found her like this, don’t know what happened to her” Spike answered, still distressed at seeing the woman he loved unconscious.

“Come on lets get her inside, Darla!” Angel called his wife as Spike picked Buffy up.

Darla came to the doorway “God is she alright?” she asked as she made way for Spike to come in.

“Spike and Dawn found her like this, could you go get some more blankets or hot water or whatever we use in these situations” Angel looked at Darla helplessly; she gave him a supportive smile and went to the kitchen.

“You’ll be alright luv” he gave a long kiss to her forehead and sat down on a chair next to the bed.

A few hours later Spike was dozing on the chair as Buffy’s eyes fluttered open; she gave a groan and sat up slowly “Oh that is the last time I take a walk with a strange woman” she muttered and smiled when she noticed Spike.

She swung her legs over the side of the bed and tapped her touch light another time to brighten up the room. She looked down at her clothes and noticed that someone had changed her into her yummy Sushi pyjamas.

She looked over at him “Spike” she touched his shoulder and he jumped out of his dozing state.

“Buff...Buffy!” he sat up and pulled her into a hug.

“What the bloody hell happened to you?” he asked as he looked her over, just to make sure she was really there.

“I’ll tell you in a second, there’s something more important that I have to tell you right now.”

“Go ahead” he looked at her expectantly.

“William I love you.”


Chapter End Notes:
Review?