Author's Chapter Notes:
Also there is a rape warning for this chapter and if it makes you uncomfortable don't read it, it isn't in too much detail, but the warning is there. Thankyou to all who have reviewed for the past five chapters, you are all awesome *hugs*
Buffy smiled at Dawn and walked up the stairs. Dawn looked at the lounge room before making the decision to follow Buffy.

“Hey Buffy, can we talk for a second?”

Buffy looked up and took a seat on her bed “Sure, here sit” she gestured for the teen to sit next to her.

“So what is it you want to talk about, clothes, that boy you like?”

Dawn was about to say no, but quickly thought of a plan. “Yeah, I want to talk about the guy I like”.

Buffy nodded, “Okay, well what’s his name?”

“Joshua.”

“What’s he like?”

Dawn smiled and saw her opening. “Oh he’s sooo great, I mean he’s gorgeous, intelligent, has just the right amount of attitude, funny, sophisticated, also he would never hurt me if we got together”.

“Oh?” Buffy’s eyebrows rose at this.

“Totally, and if we ever got together he’d never like want to hide the relationship”.

Buffy frowned “Why would he want to hide it in the first place?”

“Oh, well some girls at my school hide their relationships because they’re afraid of what their friends would think and same with the boys.”

Buffy began to look slightly edgy “That’s interesting”.

“Yeah, but me never, I mean if you have a great connection with someone, what’s the use in hiding it, and also it’s great having a boyfriend. It makes you completely off limits to all the jocks and gives you a warm comforting feeling”.

Dawn noted that Buffy began to fidget and play with a lose thread in the blanket.

“Have you ever hidden a relationship?” Dawn asked in her most innocent voice.

“Oh, no, me no I haven’t ever hidden a relationship.”

Dawn sighed and decided to just come out with it. “Buffy I know about you and my brother.”

“Dawn what are you talking about?” Buffy’s eyes were wide and her hands had stilled all movement.

“Buffy, don’t try and avoid this, I know that you broke my brother’s heart”.

“Who told you?” Buffy asked quietly.

“Willow.”

Buffy’s eyes shut and she took a deep breath “Dawn...”

“No! I won’t listen to some half hearted excuse that you’ve made up on the spot!” Dawn stood up, her long hair swaying.

“Dawn please understand that...”

“Buffy! Enough, All I know is that you broke up with my brother because you were scared, because you thought your friends would judge you! But you were with Spike, the one guy who knows more about you than anyone and the guy that you’ve known since you were what fourteen! You guys would have been perfect, and you threw that away for popularity, who cares about the people you knew, most of them you aren’t even speaking to now!”

Buffy kept quiet, she knew dawn would be angry when she found out but she really hated being on bad terms with the teenager.

“Do you know Spike at all? He loves with everything he has, and he doesn’t care now who judges him so I’m guessing he couldn’t have cared less when you were dating” Dawn was fuming, she’d never been this mad at anybody.

“Look, my brother got his heart broken by you! And he’s still friends with you; to tell you the truth I don’t even know how he could be friends with you! I wouldn’t even want to see your face! And then you go and top it off by marrying Riley a few years later!”

Dawn slumped into a chair and glared at the blonde “I don’t show my emotions very well but when it comes to Spike I have a field day, he is my brother and the only family I have left, no I don’t count my dad because he’s an alcoholic jackass who couldn’t give a crap about me or Spike. So Spike is all I have and I love him, so I hate it when he gets hurt, when he gets hurt I get hurt, so basically you’ve ripped both our hearts out”.

The brunette stood up and made her way to the door.

“Dawn” Buffy called out, a few stray tears making their way down her cheeks.

“What” Dawn said void of emotion.

“I’m sorry...are we going to be ok?”

Dawn sighed “I can’t accept that apology right now, and I really just want you to back off for a few days, and as for us being ok.....don’t hold your breath.”

Dawn left and closed the door quietly behind her.

Buffy slumped forward and held back tears, she wouldn’t cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey Dawn” Darla greeted the teen in the hallway.

“Hey,” Dawn had always liked Darla; she was good hearted and was always polite. Not to mention she was always incredibly generous with gifts.

“Are you alright?” Darla’s face contorted to one of concern as she noticed the teen looked drained.

“Yeah, I’m ok, just got a small headache.”

“Do you want some camomile tea?”

Dawn smiled “yeah that would be nice”.

“Lo’ Ladies” He smiled at them, one of the genuine smiles that he saved for the people he truly cared about.

“Hey Spike, we were just going to get some camomile tea, did you want some?” Darla asked politely.

“Oh no thanks pet, you know I don’t drink that rubbish” he gave her a soft smile and she laughed.

“Come down anyway, I think Buffy’s taking a nap” Dawn said as a way of distracting her brother.

Spike nodded and followed the girls down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was naked and her hands and feet were tied, that’s what she could determine without opening her eyes. She couldn’t see any shadows of light so she assumed she was in the dark. ‘Oh God’ she thought as she felt soft breath against her neck. ‘He’s here right now!’ she desperately tried to relax and not show that she was awake but when he slid a finger down the column of her throat she shuddered.

“Awake now huh” he studied her and started to move his finger lower.

She opened her eyes “Please let me go” she whispered and flinched when he laughed at her hysterically.

“Not a chance sweetheart, you're way to pretty” he kissed her roughly, forcing his tongue into her mouth while she struggled.

“Who are you!?” she asked when he pulled back.

“I’m Riley Finn” He quickly untied her legs and secured them to each bedpost, “Remember that name, because you will definitely be screaming it later.” He added as he crawled up her body and rubbed himself against him.

He laughed at her weak attempts to struggle and quickly slid his cock into her, thrusting roughly as she cried.

“Please stop! Anything you want I’ll give you money, just please stop!” she shrieked in desperation and he just began to thrust quicker.

She closed her eyes and prayed that someone would find her before it was too late.


Chapter End Notes:
Worth a review?