[Reviews - 44] LikedPrinter
Summary: Dawn comes to Sunnydale to see her brother Spike and his best friend Buffy. She thinks that there is no better couple than her brother and Buffy so she starts planning a way to get Spike and Buffy together. *I really suck at summaries so don't let it throw you off*
Rated: 15
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape, Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No
Word count: 18611 Read: 27274
Published: 08/17/2008 Updated: 12/23/2008

1. Meeting Dawn by tranquillity [Reviews - 5] Liked (1700 words)

2. Jaws by tranquillity [Reviews - 4] Liked (1074 words)
Thankyou to everyone that reviewed the irst chapter, you are all fantastic people! Hope everyone likes this one.

3. Surprises by tranquillity [Reviews - 4] Liked (1117 words)
Adult Language- is only minor.

4. Nicknames, threats and planning by tranquillity [Reviews - 3] Liked (1113 words)
I just want to say thankyou to everyone who has reviewed, you're all wonderful! and you're feeding my muse. *adult language is minor*

5. Emotions and break ups by tranquillity [Reviews - 6] Liked (1498 words)
The idea of Buffy and Riley kissing makes me gag so I'm not going to be graphic with them. Thankyou to everyone who has reviewed so far, ou guys are fantastic

6. Anger by tranquillity [Reviews - 3] Liked (1193 words)
Also there is a rape warning for this chapter and if it makes you uncomfortable don't read it, it isn't in too much detail, but the warning is there. Thankyou to all who have reviewed for the past five chapters, you are all awesome *hugs*

7. exposed by tranquillity [Reviews - 3] Liked (1882 words)
Thankyou to all of you who reviewed for the last chapter, I appreciate all of the reviews. You're all awesome.

8. Saved by tranquillity [Reviews - 4] Liked (1290 words)
Thankyou to everyone who has reviewed so far.

9. The Date by tranquillity [Reviews - 2] Liked (1154 words)
Sorry for the delay in posting, things got hectic for a while. Enjoy.

10. Smooth sailing by tranquillity [Reviews - 3] Liked (1450 words)
thankyou to everyone who has reviewed so far, you're all really wonderful.

11. Taking a Walk by tranquillity [Reviews - 2] Liked (1194 words)
Another chapter up, sorry for the delay.

12. Memories by tranquillity [Reviews - 2] Liked (1769 words)
Sorry for the delay in posting. Hope you all enjoy.

13. Goodbyes and new beginnings by tranquillity [Reviews - 1] Liked (1104 words)
So sorry about the delay yes i am still alive :) Enjoy the chapter.

14. Burning clothes and watching films by tranquillity [Reviews - 2] Liked (1073 words)
Sorrry for the delay I had a major case of writers block with this story but I'm good now so here we go. Thanks for all the reviews and support with the story. I hope you all enjoy the chapter.