AU: Buffy Summers was dragged by Willow to go to someone’s party… there she met handsome William Connor… They exchanged e-mails… began talking…(Based on a true story) Totally Spuffy! Please read and review!

~*~*~*~

Chapter One: Scribbled Napkin

~*~*~*~

Buffy carefully applied her make-up as Willow drove down the streets of Sunnydale. The blonde wasn’t sure where she was headed, but she was safe, as long as she was with Willow.

“Wills, are you sure it’s okay if I tag along?” Buffy kept asking the redhead on the way to the supposed ‘party’. Willow smiled for the sixth time, assuring her friend positively.

“Buffy, of course you can. I don’t know how many times you have to ask me that. Oz is going to be there with his brothers and sisters, and Riley and his brother Angel, a-and so is Faith!” Willow exclaimed as she parked on the lawn of a house filled with people. Buffy smiled as she saw Xander at the door talking with who seemed to be the owner of the house.

“Hey Xander!” Buffy greeted as she walked up to the entrance. Xander smiled at Buffy in response, waving at Willow and introduced them to the man.

“Rupert, this is Buffy Summers, and Willow Rosenburg. Girls, this is Rupert Giles. His step-son organized the party,” Xander explained as the three acquainted.

“Very nice to meet you girls,” he remarked in a deep English accent. Buffy and Willow beamed with contentment and entered the house. There were adults as well as teenagers, dancing and having a good time. Buffy smiled as Oz came over to Willow and placed a delicate kiss on her lips, dragging her to the dance floor.

“Hey,” a deep voice called from behind Buffy. The blonde turned around to see a tall bleached blonde young man smiling down at her. She blushed irately, causing him to smile even wider.

“Do you want to dance?” Buffy nodded as he took her hand and led her to the middle of the supposed ‘dance floor’. There was a variation of music and styles; somehow Buffy knew them all and enjoyed it.

“What’s your name?” the bleached-blonde asked timidly, thick British accent cutting in. Buffy licked her lips slightly.

“Buffy Summers. What’s yours?”

“William Connor. Do you live around here?”

“Umm… about 2 miles out… on Rovello Drive… How old are you?”

“I’m eighteen. What about you?”

“I’m sixteen… um… do you have an e-mail address or a screen name?” William could see the blushing escaping into Buffy’s face as they swayed to the music.

“Yes, I do… what about you?”

“Yes… We’ll exchange then…”

“Sure,” he answered as the music stopped and everyone clapped. Buffy smiled and turned to find Willow staring at her with wide eyes. The two blondes danced a couple of more songs as they spoke about nothing. As the night came to an end, Buffy followed William into the kitchen to grab some napkins.

“This was a great party,” Buffy sighed as she patted the napkin across her face.

“Thanks for the compliment,” William remarked and drank a glass of coke.

“You organized the party?”

“Yeah…”

“Cool.”

“I’ll say… hey,” he stated, and grabbed another napkin with a pen, beginning to write. “Here’s my e-mail and screen name.”

“You didn’t forget…”

“Nope, I didn’t,” he replied, handing her the written napkin. She ripped apiece off, taking the pen in William’s hand and scribbled her own names.

“Here is mine. We’ll keep in touch then?” Buffy asked as they walked out back to the group of people left.

“Sure…”

“Buffy! We have to go. I promised your mom I would have you home by midnight. I’ve got fifteen minutes to get there!” Willow exclaimed as she tugged on Buffy’s arm. The blonde shot a warm smile to William and walked out with Willow.

“Give me details, hun,” Willow whispered, turning back to see William standing at the doorway, staring at the two.

“Is he staring?”

“Well, DUH!” Buffy and Willow giggled as they got in the car and drove away.

“I’m going to get on and add him to my buddy list,” Buffy sighed as they stopped at her house. Willow just smiled as she watched the blonde get out of the car and walk slowly toward the door, the scribbled napkin tightly gripped on the her hand.

~*~*~*~

To Be Continued…

A/N: This is going to be a good story, because it’s based ON a true story that happened… Anyways, I hope you like the idea. I need help. I need ideas on what their screen names should be. Can you help? Thanks a bunch!!!!!

-Jess