AU: Buffy Summers was dragged by Willow to go to someone’s party… there she met handsome William Connor… They exchanged e-mails… began talking…(Based on a true story) Totally Spuffy! Please read and review!

~*~*~*~

Chapter Three: Missing You

~*~*~*~

William woke up at hearing someone calling his name. He instinctively got out of bed and snuck out of the house. He walked down the middle of the street not minding the coolness of the concrete against his feet.

Suddenly, he turned his head and saw a two-story house. He automatically knew that it was Buffy’s house. He just stood in front of her house until he saw her walk out the front door, a smile curling on her lips. She strolled to him until his breath meandered her body.

“I’m calling you,” she whispered. William raised an eyebrow awkwardly as he heard a beeping sound in the distance.

~*~*~*~

“Oh, bloody hell,” William murmured as he woke up to the sound of his cell phone ringing. “Hello?”

“Will?” William smiled at hearing Buffy again. ‘It’s already six in the morning?’

“Hi Buffy,” he greeted as he sat up in bed and turned on one of the lamps. “Did you sleep well, luv?”

“Yes… what about you?”

“Good… had a dream about you.”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah…”

“Well, tell me later because if my dad finds me calling you at this time of the morning, he’d kill me.”

“Yeah, I know…” William slightly laughed at her remark.

“Well, I have to get ready to go to school. You have a good day at work, you hear?”

“I hear, luv. Behave.”

“Likewise.”

“Bye.”

“Bye…” he finally hung up when he heard the soft click on the phone, and then threw the cell against the bed. Her sweet voice oozed through his mind like water in a sponge, making his stomach abnormally lurch sideways. He sighed deeply and made his way out of bed and into the bathroom.

~*~*~*~

“Willow?” Buffy called out as the two girls walked into the beauty parlor after school. “What do you know about William?”

“Well… um, Oz told me that he came from New York about a couple of months ago,” Willow began as she sat down to wait for her turn. Buffy licked her lips, gripping her knees as she situated herself next to the redhead. “Oz wants him to join his band. He says that he’s a guitarist.”

“Wow, something I didn’t know,” Buffy whispered.

“What?”

“Oh, nothing…” Buffy blushed timidly.

“You know that he used to date Drusilla,” Willow stated as she stood up when she heard her name from the hair stylist.

“What?”

“What you heard,” Willow answered as she sat down where the stylist told her. Buffy gulped and pursed her lips tightly.

“Oh…”

“And I heard he has a liking for my sister, Tara,” she continued. Buffy smiled lightly, and thought, ‘No he doesn’t because he’s pursuing me!’

“Well, it’s been two weeks since I began talking to him, and he’s a very sweet guy,” Buffy blurted out unconsciously, slowly acknowledging Willow’s curious look. “What?”

“Nothing… Well, yes, I’m just going to tell you to be careful, and to choose wisely,” Willow implied, “A-and I’m not saying this to act like your mom, but I’m telling you as a friend. I really care about you, Buffy. You’re like a sister to me.”

“Thanks Wills,” Buffy sniffled and hugged her friend dearly. As she did, she heard someone clear their throat annoyingly. Buffy glanced up at the aggravated stylist and back away from Willow.

~*~*~*~

“Buffy, what are you doing?” Joyce asked as she stepped into Buffy’s room. Buffy turned quickly to her mother, wanting to hide the conversation she was having with William.

“Umm… talking to Willow and…” she stopped for a minute and as her mother walked away, she whispered, “… William.”

SlayerGal: (sigh) I almost got caught

LovesBitch: what do u mean… got caught?

SlayerGal: oh… I didn’t tell u… well, mom doesn’t like the idea of me talking so much online…

LovesBitch: oh… that sux

SlayerGal: I know… and my sis is gonna find out soon

LovesBitch: well, listen, I havta get up early 2morow and probably won’t be able to talk 2 u for a couple of days

SlayerGal: OH NO!!!!

LovesBitch: there’s a but! … but I can email u… does that sound good?

SlayerGal: sure! that sounds great

LovesBitch: that settles it then

SlayerGal: Will, where do u work

LovesBitch: umm… well, u promise u won’t laugh

SlayerGal: I promise

LovesBitch: I work at Winn Dixie downtown

SlayerGal: I’m not laughing

LovesBitch: that’s good

SlayerGal: well, I’ll let u go so u can sleep

LovesBitch: okay, ttyl and sleep well

SlayerGal: okay, likewise

LovesBitch: and… I’m gonna miss u

SlayerGal: me 2

LovesBitch: bye

SlayerGal: buh-bye

Once again, Buffy shut down her computer like any other night and went straight to bed, with William in mind.

~*~*~*~

“Stupid alarm clock,” Buffy murmured as she awoke the next morning; she was never the morning person. As usual, she turned on the computer to get her daily routine on. When her Internet was booted up, the mailbox opened up.

“You have one new message,” Buffy mocked the computer as she opened the mail. To her surprise, it was William.

From: WmConnor@hotmail.com
To: BSummers@hotmail.com
Subject: Hey luv

Hey Buffy, how are you? Well, you’re probably reading this in the morning or after school… whatever… I sound stupid, don’t I?

Anyways, like I promised, I emailed you… to tell you that you’re a wonderful girl and I enjoy your company (Well, not exactly because we haven’t seen each other in a while, but hey!) and I’m looking forward to talking to you soon.

I’m gonna miss you these couple of days.

Yours truly,

William

~*~*~*~

To Be Continued…

A/N: So, what do you guys think? Does the story deserve to be continued? Please let me know! I’m on the verge of pulling my hair out because I’m not receiving enough reviews! And for those who have, thanks so mush for the suggestions and the encouragement. It means a lot to me. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

-Jess