Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay I'm warning you now, that I've never written smut before so this could be incredibly awful, I'm not sure. Either way enjoy *bites nails*
Dawn returned from work after lunch to find Buffy curled up on the couch sleeping. She removed her blazer and hung it up on the hook before turning the television down and going to change.

There was a pleasant silence around the apartment only interrupted by the low drone of the TV and the occasional snore from Buffy’s direction.

Dawn grabbed one of the cupcakes that Buffy had made and a drink; she sat down on the plush sofa across from Buffy and opened the first page of her magazine right as a knock sounded from the door. She rolled her eyes in annoyance and opened it.

“Spike!” she said in surprise, she’d known that he’d been coming but hadn’t expected him to be here so soon.

“Hey Nib” he greeted her with a grin before picking her up and twirling her around.

“Oh and Buffy’s in there but she’s sleeping” Dawn said as she let him in.

Spike walked over to his wife, grin plastered on his face. He crouched down next to her and lovingly stroked her hair.

Dawn observed his behaviour, he was always so macho and sarcastic but when he was with Buffy and most of the times he was with Dawn herself, she could see that he used to be different. She often wondered if he would have been different had his mother not died.

Buffy was in the blissful place between sleep and being awake, she tried to recall her dream but stopped when she picked up a scent, Leather....Bourbon...Cigarettes...Spike! She opened her eyes to stare into brilliantly blue ones; her sleepy smile became a grin as she threw her arms around his neck.

Buffy felt like screaming in happiness, weeping in relief and doing a happy dance all at the same time, she clung to Spike for all she was worth as his strong arms encircled her.

“Baby” he muttered into her hair as he held her tighter.
Dawn watched with a sweet smile on her face, Buffy and Spike were both idiots but they were so in love it was almost sickening. Michael came in the door and Dawn plastered a hand across his mouth to preserve the silence.

Buffy pulled back and gave him a smile which he returned before leaning in and claiming her lips as his. She sighed into his mouth as his lips moved gently against hers, God she’d missed this.

The kiss turned heated and she slipped her tongue past his lips, feeling feminine pride wash over her when he groaned. Dawn had a feeling that they were going to be in for a live sex show if she didn’t interrupt so she coughed as loud as she could, smiling when they broke apart to glare at her.

“So you guys wanna go get lunch?” she asked, knowing that going to lunch was the last thing on their minds.

“Sure Dawnie, I’m just going to go get changed” Buffy slipped out of Spike’s embrace and walked to her room.

“I’ll help you with that” Spike said as he went to follow her.

“No way, if you go in there we wont go out at all” Dawn pushed him back down onto the couch and followed her sister, leaving Spike and Michael alone.

Michael shifted uncomfortably as Spike stared at him, sure he could hold his own but frankly this Spike guy scared him, it didn’t help that Michael was younger.

“So you’re dating Dawn” it was more of a statement than a question.

Spike looked the man up and down, Michael seemed decent but he still thought of Dawn as an innocent teenager that crushed on him when she thought he didn’t notice.

“Do you treat her well?” Spike asked as he moved closer.

“The best I can” he said as he moved back, wincing when he hit a wall.

Spike moved closer and into the guy’s personal space “If you ever and I mean ever hurt her, I will hunt you down like you’re a worthless animal and I will kill you” his eyes were cold and Michael knew that he meant it.

“I’ll never give you a reason to” he said confidently, wavering when all Spike did was glare at him.

“Okay who’s ready to eat” Buffy came out of her room and Spike walked over to her, pulling her to his body.

Dawn walked over to Michael “Are you alright?” she asked, concern evident in her eyes.

“I’m fine, love you” he said as they left the apartment, Buffy and Spike following.

~~

Buffy and Spike sat in a corner of a bar, Michael and Dawn had gone off to dance and Spike was trying to coerce Buffy into ditching her sister.

“Spike, we can hold off for another hour” she said, not really knowing if she was telling the truth.

He pouted and she stared at his lips “Come on luv, you know you want to” he gave her a pleading look, he’d been away from her for too long and he was on the verge of desperation, not even those lonely nights at home, with his left hand and fantasies of her perfect body had helped ease his libido.

Buffy bit her lip thoughtfully, ‘okay Buffy, there’s nothing you want to do more than go with him and stay there until he shags your brain out, but Dawn’s here, Dawn focus on Dawn...oh God what’s he going to do with that hand’. Whilst Buffy had been thinking Spike had started to caress her skirt covered thigh.

“Spike” she whispered, trying to resist her desire for him.

“Buffy” he said in a low voice that made her shudder.

Buffy could barely hear the music over the blood rushing in her ears as she felt her core start to ache for him.

She gave a small gasp as his cold hands touched her inner thigh, slowly going to the place that she was silently begging him to go to.

“Well kitten if you wont ditch your sister, you’re just going to have to be as quiet as you can” he said as his hand barely grazed her thong covered mound.

She took in a sharp breath; surely he wouldn’t do this in front of her sister, would he? When he gently tugged her underwear aside, Buffy made her mind up, oh yes he definitely would.

She shivered as he gently traced her wet centre, thoughts of her little sister coming over and catching them, fogging her brain.

Spike chuckled as she involuntarily gave a small buck of her hips.

His finger circled her clit, not coming into contact with the small nub, making Buffy sigh in frustration. He smirked and slid one finger inside her tight, wet entrance, groaning when he felt her vaginal muscles clench around him.

She gasped as a second finger entered her, hips giving another thrust as Spike began a slow rhythm.

She gave a glance out to the dance floor to see Dawn and Michael still dancing before she shut her eyes and began to fuck Spike’s hand.

He slid a third finger into her tight hole and his thumb began to massage her clit. Buffy panted when the rhythm sped up and felt arousal shoot through her body.

Spike felt his jeans become incredibly tight as Buffy began to grind herself against his hand “that’s right baby, come for me Buffy” he ordered, voice full of desire.

His thumb sped up and Buffy crushed his lips to hers to muffle her scream as her orgasm washed over her.

He smirked and pulled his hand out of her opening, sucking his fingers and hardening further when he tasted her.

Buffy’s breathing was slowly returning to normal and she slumped against him, giving him a mock glare when he smirked at her.

“I love you” he said seriously.

“I love you too” she smiled and gave him a lingering kiss.

“God you two get a room” Dawn said causing Buffy to blush furiously and Spike to start chuckling.


Chapter End Notes:
*nervously bites nails* be honest when reviewing.