Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry I would have had this up much earlier but I actually got food poisoning and was in hospital for two and a half days so I wasn't able to update but I hope you all enjoy this chapter. This is the final chapter and I'd like to thank everyone who has taken the time to review, you all helped feed my muse.
Buffy walked out of the spare room into the kitchen, stopping when she saw Dawn glaring at her “What?” she asked as she leant against the bench. Dawn gave her a ‘don’t pull that crap with me’ look and took a long sip of her coffee.

“You either start gagging each other or buy me some earplugs” Dawn said as she rubbed at her tired eyes “do you have any idea how hard it is to sleep with the constant giggles and noises that are coming from the other side of a wafer fin wall?”

A pink blush crept its way up Buffy’s neck and she busied herself with her tea.

Dawn checked the time and quickly gulped down the rest of her drink before grabbing her blazer and her purse “Alright I have to go, Michael’s already gone and I’ll be back in about five hours.”

“Five hours?”

“Yeah I have to work some display homes today, see you sis” Dawn bounced out the door, her earlier mood disappearing.

Buffy crept back into her room and looked at the beautiful man in front of her; he was lying flat on his back, one hand behind his head and the other resting lightly on his chest. She climbed onto the bed and gently kissed his lips.

His eyes fluttered open and he gave her a smirk “Hell of a way to be woken up goldilocks.” She smiled and went to kiss him again, pulling back when her phone began to chirp madly.

“Hello...Oh hey Oz.......yeah I’m all good.....yes it was awesome, really you guys were amazing.....yeah well I’m heading back home like tomorrow....yeah I know.....well you have my number so give me a call later this week or something.....alright, bye Oz” she hung up and turned to Spike, who was absently drawing patterns on her thigh.

“Who was that?” he asked, trying to appear indifferent.

Buffy smiled “That was just Oz, a friend of mine from high school” it was so sweet that even after they were married he could still get so jealous of any guy that crossed her path. Of course it had been worse when they were dating, once a guy had just given her a smile and began to walk over to her when Spike had intervened and punched the poor man in the face, making sure to swear at him whilst he was on the ground.

Buffy had been slightly shocked by this and had gone to help the guy but Spike had dragged her out of the club and pretty much fucked her senseless in the alleyway.

“Good friend of yours?” he started to draw different patterns.

“Well we used to be good friends in high school but then we lost touch, we met up a couple of days ago and I went to see him and his band perform at a local club” she gave Spike a smile and he pulled her in for a kiss. She squealed in surprise when he grabbed her and rolled so that he was on top.

“You know I think we have the place to ourselves for a few hours” she said suggestively as she walked two fingers up his bicep, he kissed her neck and nipped her pulse point.

Spike pulled back to give her a smile “Could be interesting.”

~~

Dawn walked back into her apartment, weariness coming of her in waves. She put on the kettle and started to make herself some coffee, pausing when she heard more giggling and low tones coming from the bedroom. She rolled her eyes and poured herself a cup of coffee before yelling “TAKE A BREAK!”

A few minutes later Buffy and Spike came from the room dressed in casual clothes, hands clasped together.

“Dawnie you look awful” Buffy said in concern.

“Gee thanks Buffy” she said dryly, Dawn looked over at them “Seriously have you guys even come up for air since I left? No don’t answer that.”

A few minutes later the television had been switched on and there was the low noise of magazine pages being flipped “I think you two couldn’t last without sex, you would be like people in a dessert needing to find water.”

Buffy smiled “Dawnie we’re not that bad.”

“Yeah Niblet we’d be fine” Spike said distractedly as he watched the sports updates.

Dawn shook her head “Nope you two wouldn’t last.”

Buffy closed her magazine “Please Dawn I am a sex camel, if anyone would be having trouble it would be Spike the guy is horny enough as it is.”

This pulled Spike’s attention away from the television “Oh please goldilocks you’d be dead within the first day.”

“Riiight you wouldn’t be able to go a week” she gave him a challenging stare.

Dawn closed her eyes, Buffy probably without knowing it had just begun another bet.

Spike gave her a chuckle “Please you’ll be on your knees by the end of the first hour.”

“Do you wanna bet” she said, her eyes daring him to say yes.

“You’re on princess, how long?” he asked, neither of them noticing Dawn banging her head back against the chair.

“One week, one week without sex, no cheating either so no self pleasure” she gave him a challenging stare “think you can handle it?”

“Oh yeah baby, can you?”

“You’re on, alright starts Monday, no sex at all for one week until the other buckles” she said, confidence in her tone.

“Deal,”

“Deal,”

They both sat there for a few seconds “Wanna make the most of what we have left?” Buffy asked, already standing. Spike nodded and followed her into the bedroom.

Dawn sighed and cranked up the volume on her television “idiots.”

~~

“Alright bye Buffy, I’ll try make my way to you on Christmas” she hugged her sister tightly.

“Okay Dawnie stay safe and Michael you treat her right!” she said with a smile, trying to hold back tears.

Spike shook Michael’s hand “You’re a decent bloke, doesn’t change the way I feel about you though” he said before picking Dawn up and twirling her around “Bye Dawn.”

“Bye Spike, this new bet you’ve made is stupid” she said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

“Yeah well me and your big sis here aren’t exactly the smartest in the bunch” he smiled before their flight was announced.

Dawn watched as they both made their way through the gate and gave them a final wave as they went through to the plane.

Yes Buffy and Spike were idiots but they were also crazy about each other and that’s all that they needed.

END


Chapter End Notes:
I hope you liked.