“Elizabeth, honey? Elizabeth! We’re home! For Pete’s sakes get off poor William and get out of the car.” Joyce stood by the side of the black town car desperately trying to keep her eyes averted from the image of her eldest daughter groping her husband.

“Bloody hell Joyce, I thought you said you would stop it before clothes started coming off. I-is that her…?” Hank Summers backed slowly away from the open car door as he caught a glimpse of something lace belonging to his little girl. “Never thought I’d see the day my little girl would be doing…”

“Hank, just go inside and do try to shut your mouth. It’s not a very attractive look for you.” Joyce waved off her stumbling husband as he tried to gain his composure after seeing his daughter in such an intimate display.

“Fuck kitten you feel so good. That’s my girl, yeah play with little Spikey real nice like.” Spike tugged at her unbuttoned shirt as his hands eagerly anticipated the waiting flesh beneath.

“Bloody hell! Spike, stop!” Buffy shoved his offending hand away from her half unbuttoned shirt as she tried to cover the deep red blush adorning her face. “We’re here.” She slid out of the car with as much grace as one can with their shirt unbuttoned and their hair askew as she waited for Spike to readjust himself and join the waiting family in front of the large Tudor mansion.

“Thank you dear. I do believe you’ve scarred your father for life with that display.” Joyce chuckled at her daughter’s deepening blush.

“Buffy!” A whirl of dark brunette nearly knocked the petite blonde to the ground as she was engulfed in a giant hug. “Oh my God, you so have to come with us to the club tomorrow night, it’ll be totally hopping. Eek! I’m so happy you’re finally home! Don’t leave me again.” Dawn leaned into her shorter sister to whisper in her ear, “Dru is totally freaking that you’re home now. She’s gone mental on the wedding plans, well even more mental than usual. It‘s like she‘s trying to out-do you or something. Like anyone could out-do the ‘wedding of the century‘ mum and da‘ gave you and Spike. ”

Buffy had nothing to say as she glanced towards the front doors of the house to see her younger sister in the arms of her high school sweetheart, Liam O’Connor. Only two years apart and the sisters were polar opposites. Buffy was blonde, unnaturally so but still a vivid shade of blonde, where Dru reveled in her dark looks. Even being the oldest, Buffy still couldn’t help but feel inferior to the one woman in the world that had managed to take her high school love from her…her own sister.

She never noticed that Spike had taken her arm until he had led her to the dark couple waiting like royalty at the head of the stairs.

“Elizabeth how good to see you again. The stars told me you would be coming home soon.” Dru hugged her sister tighter than was probably considered friendly but ignored the fact that the blonde was sputtering for air until she released her.

“The stars or the fact that mom told you I was coming home?” Buffy laughed at her sisters momentary flustered look before gazing upon her once true love.

He’d grown quite a bit since she’d seen him last. Quite a bit wider around the middle she noticed. He’s definitely not lacking from food consumption. Must have eaten half of Ireland to get that chubby.

She mentally noted the difference between the squishy feeling of his gut compared to her own husband’s lean muscled form and for once was grateful for the pesky bleached-blonde.

Standing by the car Spike noticed two things. The first being how much little Dawnie Summers had grown up since he’d last seen her. She’d been a lanky thing at fourteen but now at seventeen she had blossomed into quite the looker. The second thing he noticed was the fact that his wife had yet to pull away from her one time lover and while he took great pleasure in noticing the extra weight Liam was carrying, it displeased him to know that there seemed to still be a spark flickering between them.

Frowning, Buffy tried to pull away from Liam’s too-tight embrace and finally with an Oomph, she managed to do it. Looking around the large estate she found her husband in a heated debate with her young cousin, Andrew.

“Bleeding hell you bloody git, keep that blasted camera away from me. I don’t want to be on the fuckin’ videotape.” Spike waved his arms manically as he tried to grab the offending camera from the smaller man.

“C’mon Spike everyone else is going to be on it. Besides you look really hot in that suit.” The little man pleaded with his idol for a few more moments before said idol was tugged away by a bemused blonde.

“Andrew still has a crush on you, doesn’t he?” Buffy giggled at the contempt overriding Spike’s normally relaxed features.

“Stupid little git was tryin’ to videotape me. Won’t be surprised if he breaks into our room…” He glared at the pestering young man as he tried to relax in his girl’s arms.

“Mmm but weren’t you saying we had to give Dru and Liam a run for their money? What better way than to get it on tape.” Buffy grinned at his faux-shocked expression and continued giggling until she was wrapped in his tight embrace while his hands mapped out the curves of her sides. “Maybe have a movie night and see who wins for hottest sex tape?”

“Who knew you were such a little exhibitionist luv? First on the plane then in the car…in front of your parents. What’s next pet, Eiffel Tower or perhaps in front of bloody Buckingham Palace? Might give the Queen a bit ‘f a shock or two.”

“Oh gross! Can’t you two keep your hands to yourselves for at least five minutes? Geez, some of us would like to see their sister not attached to hunk of Spike sometime during your stay!” Dawn faked a disgusted expression aimed at the giggling couple before latching onto Buffy’s arm and leading her into the house, no doubt to gossip about said ‘hunk of Spike’.