[Reviews - 37] LikedPrinter
Summary: Sequel to Famous on the Internet.

When Spike discovers his new-found fame, he wants nothing more than to find Andrew and knock some sense into him. Meanwhile, Buffy is determined to go to L.A. to confront Spike over his return from the dead. With Spike on his way to London, and Buffy headed for the States, will things ever get resolved?
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5598 Read: 5908
Published: 07/16/2009 Updated: 09/06/2009

1. Chapter One by xaphania [Reviews - 12] Liked (1399 words)
I hadn't planned to write a sequel for this, but then a lot of people asked for one... and I got some ideas, so here it is. Many thanks to PaganBaby for beta reading, and thanks to CallMeKitten for coming up with the title!

2. Chapter Two by xaphania [Reviews - 11] Liked (1742 words)
Sorry for the delay on this! I was away on holiday for most of August. I think there's only one more chapter after this, and I'll try to get it done in a timely fashion! Many thanks to PaganBaby for beta reading, and to xoChantelly for her help whilst I was writing.

3. Chapter Three by xaphania [Reviews - 14] Liked (2457 words)
This is the final chapter of this fic, and the one I found most difficult to write. Thank you to xoChantelly for helping me when I was writing, and to PaganBaby for beta reading. Thank you to all the readers of Famous on the Internet who asked for a sequel, I don't think this would have been written otherwise. Check the A/N at the bottom for a couple more notes ;)