Chapter 7

After IHOP they went back home only to find Buffy’s things scattered everywhere.

“What happened to my things?” she screamed, running into the room.

“Dunno luv. Is anything missing?” he asked his eyes wondering around the room.

“I don’t know.” Buffy looked under her bed for something. When her head came up from under the bed Spike could see tears streaming down her face as she pulled out an empty wooden box. “The necklace my mother gave me, it’s gone!” she sobbed.

“What necklace? I’ve never seen you wear a necklace.” Spike said looking into the wooden box.

“I never wear it, it’s to precious to me. I could never wear it.” She sobbed again. Spike ran up and hugged her. “That was the last thing my mother ever gave me.” Her voice straying into a whisper.

“I’m so sorry luv. But who ever took it has to be some one in this house.” Spike said standing up. “I’ll find it.” He stood up and opened the door. His breath stopped, his body froze and everything around them became quiet.

“Hello my luv.” A women said.

Chapter 8

Spikes jaw dropped it looked as if he couldn’t breathe. Buffy was so confused until she remembered what Harmony said. This must be Drusilla the girl who broke his heart.

“Well, are you going to say anything?” she spoke again with a giggle.

“Drusilla! What are you doing here?” he asked with so much excitement he could have woken up the whole neighbor hood. “I mean come in sit down.”

Drusilla smiled and gladly excepted a seat on his bed. Her smile faded when she saw Buffy standing there glaring at her.

“And who is this lovely young lady.” She asked with a smirk.

Spike looked at her in sort of a panic. “Oh uh this is my um…” he could see Buffy’s face was full of sorrow. “this… is… my um… roommate Buffy.”

Buffy’s heart dropped her eyes overwhelmed with tears. She cried as she pushed past and slammed the door.