Chapter Fifteen – William

My daughter was gorgeous and she had the most precious laugh. She had the smile of her mother and my eyes; it must have been the most beautiful combination. After we talked awhile we both went inside and went our separate ways in the house. Lyn went to go eat and I went up to the room I had missed so much. Buffy’s room.

I knocked tentatively, and opened it. I found Buffy unpacking her suitcase. “Hey.”

“Hi. How was your chat?” She asked looking out from her closet.

“It was good. She’s a lot like you.”

“Don’t tell her that. She’d run in the opposite direction.” Buffy said with a slight chuckle.

“She’s got a mouth on her though.”

“Hey that’s your trait not mine.”

“I think I remember you having an attitude toward authority too. It wasn’t just me getting us into trouble.”

“The only time that I got us in trouble is when you would make me scream…” She trailed off.

“Yeah those were good times.”

She smiled lightly and shook her head. “Really good times.”

“Makes me wonder why we don’t have more memories like that.” I walked to her and brushed my hand up against her cheek. She moved into the touch.

“We can’t.” She whispered.

“Why not?” I stepped in front of her and started to kiss where her shoulder and her neck met.

“I have a child.”

“Correction, we have a child.” That did it. She pushed me back into the wall and pounced. It was like we were teenagers again. Grabbing and lusting. I wanted her so much. It felt like it was impossible to need anything more. “I missed you so much,” I panted as she went to my ear. Oh she was good. Any more of that and it would be all over with. I grabbed her ass and carried her over to her bed. I set her down and pulled my shirt off. She put her hands on my chest, exploring once again. I started on the buttons of her shirt.

“Want you.” Buffy said in a mumbled pant. I responded by grinding into her, she arched just like I knew she would. She grabbed my head and pulled it down to her lips. We crashed together. That’s all we’ve ever done. Crash.