Chapter Sixteen – Buffy

“Are you always this horny?” I asked as Spike and I lay under my blanket on the floor.

“Only when you’re around.” He chuckled as he turned on his side to look down on me. There was silence for a while as he skimmed his fingers against my forearm. “So what are we going to do? About us?”

“Oh. I don’t know. I mean what do you want this to be?”

“Buffy, I want to be with you more then anything in the world. Don’t you?”

“Of course I do but it’s more complicated now. I mean with everything that we’ve been through. How do we know that we still love each other? We’ve barely talked in fifteen years and the first time we see each other we start a grope fest. Not to mention Lyn Marie.”

“So what are you saying?”

“I’m saying get dressed.”

“What?!” I got up and pulled the blanket with me. I picked up his blue jeans off the bed and tossed them to him.

“We are finishing this.” I pulled on a sundress and brushed my hair into a ponytail.

“Huh?”

“Hurry get dressed. I got to clean this room up.” I looked around. “What am I doing, I’m an adult I don’t’ have to.” Spike slipped his sweater over his head and looked at me with a confused face. “You want me?” He nodded. I kissed him chastely. “Then follow me.” I grabbed his hand and went out the door.


“Where are we going?” I didn’t answer. I went down the stairs, through the dinning room, into the kitchen and opened the door of the basement. Lyn was lying on her bed eating cheetos and listening to her music.

“We’re going to get approval first.” I heard Spike chuckle behind me but I just kept on walking down the stairs. “Lyn, baby?” I reached for Lyn’s headphones with my free hand.

Lyn looked at us for a minute. “Did you guys just have sex?”

“How did you know?”

“Way to be subtle Buffy.” Spike mumbled.

“You have ‘JBF’ hair.” Lyn said sitting up.

“What’s ‘JBF’ hair?” I asked as Spike chuckled behind me.

“Just-been-fucked, luv.” Spike answered.

I turned back to Lyn. “How do you know what ‘JBF’ hair looks like?”

“Um why are you guys down here?” Lyn said getting nervous.

“Oh, we came down here together to get your approval of me and your father dating.”

“Uh… Kay. Um… I approve?”

“Good answer.” Spike said from behind me. I nodded my head and turned on my heal to leave a confused father and daughter behind me. Some days life was good.