Disclaimer: Mr. Josh Whedon, I humble attempt to embellish on your fabulous story. And for letting me play with the sex god you call Spike.
Rating: NC-17- eventually




Sunnydale-Late Hellmouth

She looked back at the crater of the late Sunnydale. Smiling at her self as her friends and family spoke around her. Smiling at how her love had done the right thing, the best thing.
“Everyone back on the bus; we don’t know how long this ground will hold.” Faith stated while making her way back to the injured principle and the new slayettes.
Everyone turned back to the bus leaving Buffy to her thoughts. She walked to the edge of the crater and climbed her way down the steep precipice. She looked around seeing were the Sunnydale sign had fallen. She was instantly met with the thought of how many times Spike must have run over it.
“Buffy we need to go” Dawn looked down the edge towards her sister and motioned her up. Buffy moved towards the sign and threw it up above her to were the land leveled out and made her way towards the top, bringing the now legendary sign with her.
~

L.A. - Wolfram and Hart

“BLOODY HELL” Spike felt the tingles starting to recede down his spine from the prior reincarnation.
“What the HELL is he doing here?!” Angle screamed to his friends and staff within his office immediately picking up
a weapon that was handy.
“I don’t know about you big poof, but the last thing I remember is the Hellmouth and Buf…”
“Say her name and you die, Captain Peroxide” Angle ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2




ROME-Terrace of the Summer’s Residence

It had been 108 day, 13 hours, and 15 min since the fight. Buffy sat looking out from her terrace at the semi-bright lights of Rome, thinking about him. Wondering if he was burning in the very inner circles of hell, or feeling that ultimately safe feeling that she had once felt for 147 days, as he had once said. The familiar tears enveloped her when she though about him, her Spike, her William.
She stared at the stars wondering again were he was, while letting the fresh tears come.
“I miss you, I wish you were here” She wiped away the tears and leaned her head against the chair, slowly rocking her self to short promised sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L.A. - Offices of Wolfram and Hart

“This might as well be counted as the very inner circles of hell,” Spike complained while the endless droning of Angle’s staff meeting met its 2nd hour. This brought a hesitant giggle out of Fred who was seated to his right.
“Well you know you have the choice of not even being here right?” Fred asked timidly.
“Well what else am I suppose to do around this place, I mean I am a ghost doomed to haunt the poof over there for all eternity, pet”
“Why don’t you go try out those new powers you started getting from the other night?”
Yes, the other night, the reaper, come to bring him to the actual inner circles of hell. He could do that, or he could go back to thinking about his slayer. Her body pressed up against his, all sweaty and….
“Spike why are you here?” Angle demanded, finally taking a break for a breath of air.
“I don’t know, maybe just getting started on the endless torment I’m going to cause you in the great years to come” Spike started to examine his nails thinking how he had to make Fred get a bottle of black nail polish for him soon. Chipped nails were good, but to almost off was just tacky.
“Get out Spike, or I’ll sick Mr. Reaper on you again.”
“Jesus can’t anybody get in a decent nap around here with out the Big Bad Bossy coming down on you.” Spike got out of his chair and swaggered out of the office, winking at Harmony on his way out. Thinking how much he wished it was Buffy’s gold locks he was seeing instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~