¤˜¤ NOTE: This Fic isn't one of my best, but I dreampt all of this last night for some strange reason and since I had nothing else to do on Mother's day I decided to spend the rest of the day typing this out. Well...when the wicked-cool T-storms weren't cutting the power to the city that it. Enjoy, and let me know if it really sucks, 'cos then I'll remove it. -Ste ¤˜¤

"The End Of The World As We Know It"
† Part 1 †

Spike was exhausted. Even though Buffy had managed to defeat Caleb, the 'preacher' still managed to set any and every demon loose from, the Hellmouth. Willow had gone all dark veined -kinda like those vampiric faeires that had come to Sunnyhell abit ago- hoping that her dark magicks could at least weaken some of what they were fighting.
Their always were casualities in war.... Spike remembered saying that to Buffy no more than 8 days ago and now, even though those words lingered in his mind, when he got a minute or two of a break he surveyed his surroundings and saw half of the people who -surprisingly- meant something to him dead. The only ones left standing were Willow, Anya, Buffy,. Kennedy -just barely- and surprisingly, Andrew.
'Drew seemed to have no injuries, and Spike frowned. He could clearly remember Andrew dying in a battle 3 days back while trying to prove that he could fight just as good as Spike, even though everypone had protested and tried to hold him back. It was then that "Andrew" shapeshifted into Glory - the Hell Goddess from, well, hell.
Everyone else semeed to have things under some kind of control -Anya and Willow using seperate magicks, and Buffy was beating the shite outta some thing that looked ike an giganto toad- so Spike bounded over to Andrew/Glory. He grabbed it by it's hair and pulled it's face close, breaking it's nose and jaw with a single punch.
"Didn't we get rid of you?" Spike asked, puzzled.
"I'm not who you think I am." She/ it tried to squirm out of Spike's grasp, but he refused to let her go. He fell to the ground, pinning her down beneath him, trying to not get punched in the face.
"Reaally, eh? I already figured that one out." He said through gritted teeth. The thing had über-sharp nails and was having a field day seeing how far they could go into his stomach.
Buffy caught sight of who...what Spike was struggling with and since all the other demons were gone, or so they could see, Buffy got Willow to do a revealing spell directed at Andrew-turned-Glory then came over to help Spike hold "Glory" down. A couple seconds later, they saw who the shapeshifter was -it couldn't of been the First- and Spike and Buffy both pushed themselves away from the shapeshifter. He was dead already - a result of Willow's spell - but that wasn't why the two moved away.
It's who it was who shocked them.