***NØTE*** Yeah, so I frecking shamelessly stoled some of them fight scenes from 8 Mile...fecking sue me. Not like I'm making money off'a these [fics].

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

"The End Of The World As We Know It"
† Part 3 †

One Year Later...Sunnydale, CA
He was dragged out of the Alibi, and thrown against his stolen Datsun. Just as he recovered and stood up., he was pushed face first against the hood. He felt his nose break, but refused to holler in pain. He wasn't going to give any of these wanks the satisfaction of hearing him in pain.
He just took it.
He was punched in the stomach 'til he was sure a bruise had formed, and them kneed in the face 'til both his eyes were heavily bruised. He was hurting so bad that he felt numb.
Not once did he fight back.
Not that he could.
Willow had done a sodding spell, and it had been Buffy's idea. What a sodding brilliant one at that. Make the vampire who has the most enemies mortal.
He hated it, but it was the first step in cleaning himself up. Buffy was going to give him another chance...though this time she wouldn't sneak around behind everyone's back...she had let everyone know that she felt for him, and thats why he was letting her do as she pleased to him.
He noticed that the bike gang of Hell's-Angels-turned-vampires had lost interest in him and had proceeded back indoors. His head spun, but he forced himself up and decided to get the car tomorrow, then headed back towards Buffy's place as the sun started to rise, changing the sky from black to a blueish - pink.

¤ ¤ ¤

Dawn was rushing around, trying to get ready for school when Spike stepped through the door.
"Buffy, where'd you put my—" Dawn trailed off as she went downstairs to check the laundry basket of newly washed stuffs to see if a certain shirt was in the pile.
Spike leaned against the front door, his head pounding, as was virtually every other part of his body. He closed his eyes a second when a voice jarred him awake.
"Wow, what did you run in to ?" That was Kennedy, Willow's new fling. He glared at her, which proved to be a mistake then moved away from the door, making his way down to the kitchen. He needed something to drink. All he could taste was blood form the cut on his lip, and the after taste of everything he drank last night. At least Buffy couldn't bitch at him for drinking. She'd prolly think the hangover was just a headache from getting his ass whipped.

He got himself a glass of water and sat on a stool at the little island-table-thingie in the middle of the kitchen. The sun was really bright now, and his head was screaming for an aspirin. The microwave's clock read 7:30am. He sipped his water until Dawn left and Buffy came into the kitchen, not expecting Spike to be home.
"Angel much?" she asked.
"Sod off."
"I was only pointing out how you just appeared when you weren't here a minute ago," she looked closely at him. "Who'd you run into last night?" she grabbed the first aid kit from the kitchen cupboard and sat across from him.
He explained what had happened and when he was done, he remembered he had left his car out in the outskirts of town.
"Great, another bloody long walk" he squirmed when she held some ice to his forehead.
"Stay still...I'm not going to hurt you." she murmured, getting frustrated with him.
"It's hurtin' whether you touch it or not."
Her eyes widened, her mind obviously in the gutter.
He blushed faintly, as did she. "I didn't mean it like—"
"I know, I was just thinking about—Not that I was thinking about you...in that way...but...oh god never mind."
When she looked up, he was silent but had an amused expression on his face. She felt like slapping him, but refrained and instead, put the first aid kit away and got busy cleaning the breakfast dishes.
"Don't you have to go to Sunnydale High—" He trailed off, remembering she had gotten fired, and that since Wood wasn't principal anymore, she was out of a job.
"I'm going to get a shower and sleep abit.." he said excusing himself from getting beat up again for that slip up.

¤ ¤ ¤