"The End Of The World As We Know It"
† Part 2 †

Buffy held an ice pack to a nicely sized bump on her forehead as Willow put some (medicinal) alcohol on her cuts. Anya and Willow had been protected by their magick so they only had few bruises , leaving the cuts and injuries for Spike and Buffy.
"I still can't believe it was him," she said, cringing slightly as Willow wrapped some gauze around a gash on her right thigh. "I mena, I should of figured...he was obviously trying to weaken Spike who -no offence to you or Anya- is our best fighter aside from me."
"Don't beat yourself up over it. So he wanted to drive Spike over the edge . . . you should of known, Buffy. I mean, look what he did when you were sent off on that questionable and unnessesary training session in the middle of the night. Plus, I don't see why it shocked you so much. you shoulda just let him kill Spike. He isn't very useful...he just sulks alot "
Spike had come downstairs after cleaning his own wounds and having a shower and ended up hearing the whole thing. When Anya finally shut up, the blond vampire spoke. "Why do we keep her around again?"
"Don't either of you dare start anything." Buffy warned.
Spike put his hands up in mock surrender. "Not planning on starting anything, but when Cordeila-the-second decides to—"
"Just shut up!!!" That outburst came from WIllow, but it worked. Not only did it shut Anya and Spike up, but it stopped Buffy from saying whatever it was she was going to say.
Spike sat on the far end of the couch, away form Anya who crossed her amrs and glared at him.
"What are—" Spike started, but was interrupted by Willow.
"Don't even, Spike!" She warned.
"Chill out Will. He wasn't going to make a snide remark." Willow looked at Buffy warily as she defended Spike.
Maybe she was just defending him...there's no way they're together again...pleasepleaseplease don't let them be together.... Willow silently begged.
"As I was going to say," he shot a dark look at Willow before continuing. "What are we going to do with his body."
"Bury him, duh." Anya said sarcastically.
"No way..and 'ere I thought he'd be next weeks dinner." he shot back. Buffy and Wilow both got visuals and shuddered.
Spike looked exasperated "I was joking..."
Buffy suddenly brightened up. "That reminds me, Willow, have you got the spell ready for Spike?"
The vampire-in-question looked between the two of them suspiciously. "What spell?"
Anya smirked. "Oh, Buffy wants to turn you—" Buffy hit Anya with a pillow.
"What? What''d you do that for?" Anya protested.
"Keep your mouth shut." the Slayer replied.
Spike looked at the three of them, crossing his arms, which he immediately regretting since he had broken a few ribs earlier in the battle. "What are you planning to do to me?"
"You'll find out." Buffy promised.
"Is it..bad?" He asked carefully.
"Depends on how you look at it." Willow said, smiling abit.
He felt a stab of fear run though him. "Right then. I'm going to sleep..." the sun was already up and he couldn't force himself to stay awake much longer.