A.N: I know the last chapter was a tad confusing, but this chapter will answer the questions.

thanks for the reivews.
disclaimer: dont own a thing

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
“Don’t worry luv, got your note all right.”

“Don’t do that Spike.” Buffy said as she sipped her tea. She looked at the vampire and noticed the back of his neck was burnt. “What happened here?” Buffy asked as her fingers danced around his wound.

“Turns out silk blankets burn faster then wool ones; the sun burnt a bloody hole through it all right. Lucky for me, got to your patio before any more damage could be done to my bloody neck.” Spike replied, wincing a little as Buffy’s finger grazed a wound.

“Sorry!” Buffy squeaked, “I’ll go get some bandages to fix it up.” She hopped off the stool but Spike grabbed her arm. Their eyes met as Buffy turned around. Spike stood up and pulled her closer to him until their faces were mere inches away from each other. Their eyes still stuck on one another somehow.

“I should really bandage that wound for you.” Buffy whispered, her eyes couldn’t pull themselves away from his cerulean orbs.

“’m a vampire, it’ll be gone in a few minutes.” Spike replied softly, tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear

“Still, don’t want you to get infected.” Buffy replied.

“100+ years, I haven’t been sure of 1 thing except you. But 100+ years also taught me that I won’t get infected.” Spike said, leaning in slowly as their lips met. Their kiss started gently but quickly flew up a few notches. They broke apart eventually, both panting; one out of habit, the other needing air.

“I love you” Spike said.

“I love you too” Buffy replied, before smashing her lips on his. She wrapped her arms around his neck, avoiding the closing wound. Spike was kind of shocked, he was hoping last night wasn’t a dream. This was almost too good to be true. Their kiss was fiery and passionate, like the ones they had shared last year. Except the only difference this time, Spike knew that she truly loved him back. Their little make out session was cut short by a loud crash from the doorway. They reluctantly pulled apart to see Xander there, mouth agape with a bunch of potentials and Giles staring at them. Xander recovered quickly and picked up the pieces of broken glass on the floor. Giles came into the kitchen with his brow furrowed.

“I’d like to have a word with you next door Buffy.” The ex watcher whispered. Spike wanted to go with Buffy, he didn’t like the feeling of this talk. Buffy knew what he was thinking and quickly gave him a peck on his cheek before walking into the living room. Once she was out of the room, Dawn came running in and threw her hands around Spike.

“You 2 are finally together! How long was I waiting for this day?!?” Dawn said as she smiled her little teenage head off. A few potentials had gathered around to see what the commotion was about.

“Nibblet, I might not breath, but I still need my bloody ribs.” Spike said as Dawn let go of him.

“Sorry, but you know, I’m just so happy for you 2!” Dawn apologized.

“What’s going on?” Rona asked as she came into the kitchen for a cup of water.

“Spike and Buffy are officially an item.” Amanda replied.

“Finally!” Kennedy replied, over hearing the conversation.

“What do you mean finally?” Spike asked, remembering that Kennedy was officially Willow’s girlfriend now.

“It was so obvious you 2 had something for each other.” A potential piped up, Spike couldn’t remember her name.

“Ummm yah, I’m gonna go get a bloody smoke in the basement.” Spike said, a little amazed at the recent turn of events.

“Who wants to hear the epic tale of Buffy and Spike?” Dawn piped up. A bunch of potentials gathered around as she began her story. Spike just shook his head in amazement as he went down back to his cot for a smoke. He heard the potentials giggling like mad hyenas upstairs but ignored it as he thought about his own relationship with Buffy. Why did he love her so much? What made her different then Dru and all the other girls? Spike figured out the answer, she was just Buffy. She was honest, loving, caring, strong, beautiful and the list goes on. Something girls could never compare to. It amazed him how guys would reject her or walk away from her like Peaches did. He didn’t get them, how can they do that? Then it struck him, Buffy was the only girl for him. Dru was way too dark and sometimes the only bond that kept them together was because she was his sire. Spike looked back on those days, spending time with Dru and he noticed that it didn’t even measure up to last night with Buffy. ‘oh bloody hell, I’m turning into a nancy boy!’ Spike suddenly thought. But he didn’t care what people or demons thought of him now, Buffy loved him and that was all that mattered.



Meanwhile, upstairs in the dining room…

“Again?” Giles asked, staring at a picture that hung on the wall.

“What do you mean again?” Buffy replied, looking at the back of Giles.

“I must ask why. Why another vampire?” The British man asked.

“He’s done a lot for me, he showed me that he was truly in love with me. I don’t think any demon from starting of time to whenever would go get a soul for the person it loves. Spike showed me he is more then a normal demon. He’s different” Buffy replied, she could feel anger rising in her body.

“Haven’t you learned your lesson with your relationship with Angel?” Giles asked turning to face Buffy.

“This one is different, Spike’s not Angel. And I’m not a child anymore, I have a better vision of the line between good and evil.” Buffy said, crossing her arms.

“Buffy, I just don’t want you to get hurt.” Giles replied in father mode.

“I won’t.” Buffy said.

(**********************END CHAPTER*****************)
Please read n reply.