Thanks for the reviews
I hope you guys enjoy this one as much as i did writing it.

(*********************************************)
Giles sat down on a chair in the living room, taking his glasses off and starting to clean them. He sat there for a few minutes in silence, not knowing what to say to Buffy.

“You’re sure that you want to be with him.” Giles said, breaking the silence as he looked at the slayer. Buffy didn’t reply but just nodded. The ex watcher just let out a deep breath as he got up and walked towards the door, head down. “I don’t know what else I could say but, I hope you’re happy with Spike.”

Buffy smiled a little as Giles turned to look back her before going out the door. Buffy followed him out back into the kitchen to see a bunch of potentials huddled around Dawn. They were busy whispering amongst them but stopped when Buffy entered the kitchen.

“Umm…Anybody see where Spike went?” Buffy asked, looking for the bleached blonde.

“He’s in the basement.” Dawn said quickly, hoping her sister would leave .

“What are you girls talking about?” The slayer asked suspiciously.

“Nothing,” Rona said, “What would we be talking about?” All the potentials gave their best innocent smiles as Buffy eyed them suspiciously before walking down the basement stairs. She was about to close the door behind her when she heard a voice shout.

“Oh and be quiet down there, some of the other girls are still sleeping.” Dawn shouted, as her friends couldn’t stop themselves from snickering.

“What do you-? Oh…..” Buffy said as she realized what her sister meant, “don’t worry, we’ll keep it down.” The slayer grinned at the shocked expressions of the potentials before turning around and bumping right into Spike.

“So you and watcher finished your little chat?” He asked, “And you might not want to go down there, bad for your health.” Buffy sniffed the air a little before frowning.

“Why do you always have to smoke in the house? After the millions of times I keep telling you not to?” The slayer asked, a little pissed as she opened the basement door and walked towards the living room. She sat down on a couch not taken by a hurt potential and let out a deep sigh.

“You ok luv?” Spike asked sitting down beside her and noticing the bags under her eyes.

“Yeah,” She said, before letting out a big yawn, “just a little tired.”

“There’s still a long time before patrol, luv. Rest up; we don’t want a tired slayer patrolling do we?” Spike asked.

“Don’t need sleep. I have to see how Willow’s research is doing too.” Buffy said, yawning again.

“Oh no missy, you are gonnna sleep.” Spike said as he stood up, offering his hand to pull her up, “Come on, lets get you to bed.”

“Faith has my bed,” Buffy said, “and I’m way too tired to walk up stairs.” Spike rolled his eyes before scooping Buffy gently up into his arms.

“I can get used to this…” Buffy said, as she snuggled closer to Spike’s chest. A few potentials stuck their head out from the kitchen to see Spike carrying Buffy up the stairs. They instantly went back to talking with the others.

“Buffy is so lucky!” One of them said.

“It’s like we never noticed…” Rona replied sarcastically.

“I wish Spike would do that for me…” another potential said with a deep sigh.

“Never gonna happen.” Kennedy said, taking a drink from her cup.

“I said ‘wish’.” The potential shot back.

“He is so head over heels in love with Buffy. It’s so romantic.” Vi said, a few other potentials murmured in agreement.

(Upstairs)

“I thought Faith was using my bed…” Buffy said, as Spike placed her gently onto the mattress.

“Well I kicked her off, just for you.” The vampire replied as he pulled a few blankets over her body. “Go to sleep now, I have a feeling that you’ll need this energy.” He gave her a gentle kiss on her lips before turning around to go. Just as she reached the door, he heard a small voice.

“Stay with me Spike?” Buffy asked, petting the spot beside her. “Please?” She added, pouting a little. Spike gave in quickly and took off his shoes to climb in bed with her.

“Go to sleep now” Spike said, wrapping his arms around Buffy. She snuggled closer to Spike’s chest before Spike heard her breathing slow down, meaning she was asleep. He gave her a kiss on her head before closing his eyes.

Meanwhile in another room…

“I think my eyes melted in their sockets…” Willow complained as she massaged her eyes.

“Take a rest Willow, you’ve been on the computer for almost half the day.” Giles said, cleaning his glasses.

“Does this mean coffee break?” Xander asked, hopping up from his chair. Giles nodded as he raced down the stairs.

“I don’t understand how he can still have that much energy.” The ex watcher noted as he leaned back on his chair.

“Well…he’s Xander.” Willow replied, turning off her computer, “I’m gonna get a little sleep...” Giles nodded at her before she walked out the room.

(*********************END CHAPTER*******************)
TBC
please read and review.