Thanks for the reviews!
************************************
“Well….that was nice…” Spike said, breaking the silence that dwelled over the pair once Angel left.

“If you call screaming at your ex nice, sure.” Buffy replied. She looked at her watch. “It’s so late. We have to get back home.”

“Already on that.” Spike said as he pulled out her car keys from his duster pocket.

“You drove my car here?” Buffy asked in disbelieve before letting out a big yawn.

“How else could I get here fast enough?” Spike asked as he stuffed back the keys into his pocket. “You look a little tired Slayer…..” With those words, he swept Buffy off her feet and started carrying her back to the car.

“I’m not that tired…..”Buffy said as she snuggled against him.

“Buffy, how did you know Angel had to give you something?” Spike asked.

“I need to tell you something Spike.” Buffy said seriously, Spike nodded for her to start. “Last night…you know how I woke up crying?”

“Of course luv, I’m guessing that there was something bout the dream.” Spike replied.

“Spike…that dream…I think its prophetic.” Buffy said, looking up at Spike, “I dreamt that I got the scythe like you told me to. I went back home after and talked to the scoobies at the scythe. Then you came home and I wanted to talk about our relationship but then you started giving me mixed signals. So I went patrolling and did everything I just did there.” She stopped to take a breath.

“Keep going…” Spike said as they reached the end of the cemetery.

“I kissed Angel and you were behind the pillar. I saw the first taunt you-“ Buffy was interrupted by Spike.

“Does this mean that you didn’t kiss him just because I was there?” Spike asked as he put her down on the passenger seat.

“No, I love you. Even in the dream, I could hear myself think that I shouldn’t have kissed him.” Buffy said, looking into Spike’s eyes. Spike leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss before closing the door. He soon climbed in the driver side and started the car.

“So…where were we?” Spike asked as he pulled out of the parking lot.

“Um….yah…..so I go home and you start giving me the cold shoulder. I start to explain that the amulet was supposed to be worn by a champion and i gave it to you. You were my champion in the end.” Buffy said, glancing over to Spike. He looked like he was thinking, almost like he was starting to brood.

“What happened after…” Spike asked.

“You died.” The car screeched to a stop.

“What?” Spike asked softly as he turned to look at her.

“You died…” Buffy whispered, she looked into his cerulean orbs and saw a mixture of things. There was surprise, sadness and even a hint of fear. “But you won’t in reality.”

“How are you so sure?” Spike asked, sighing as he started leaning back on his seat.

“Cause I won’t let you.” Buffy said, she reached for Spike’s hand and gave it a squeeze. “I promise.” Spike looked into her eyes for a few seconds before pressing his lips gently on to hers.

“Let’s go home.” With those words, he stepped on the gas pedal and sped on to Revello drive.

(************Scooby Central AKA Buffy’s house***********)

Buffy walked in the door and Willow approached her right away.

“What happened? Did you find anything about the scythe?” Willow asked, “Cause we couldn’t. We only found that it has power.”

“Well it makes Slice and Dice Preacher…” Buffy said. The scoobies couldn’t help but smile at the news.

”You mean, evil preacher that poked Xander’s eye out is dead?” Anya asked, standing behind Xander.

“There’s a party in my eye socket and everyone’s invited!” Xander joked happily. He just received silence after that. “Sometimes I shouldn’t say things….”

“Well, I can see that you are tired Buffy, go get some rest.” Giles said as he began to flip through a musty book.

“Willow, I need to talk to you for a sec.” Buffy said as Willow followed her out of the room.

“What’s up?” Willow asked.

“Willow, I know that this might seem a little crazy… but I need you to release all the power in the scythe.” Buffy said.

“Can we? I mean, I think I know a spell but what will the power do?” Willow replied.

“Trust me, the power will help us.” Buffy replied, “The power will make the potentials slayers.”

“How are you so sure that this will work Buffy?” Willow asked, amazed by her friends idea.

“Long story short, I had a dream.” Buffy said , “You can do this Willow, I know you can.” Willow nodded and gave her a grin before running off to find the spell. Buffy smiled at her friend before turning around and walking down the stairs.

(****************************END CHAPTER*******************)
TBC
plz read and review